WZCW Discussion Thread

So, who's winning the battle royal? (Note, I'm open to any and all bribes...just joking.)

BTW, my prediction for the winner of the Pinnacle Pursuit Tournament is...DC. Just an early one. Prove me wrong people, prove me wrong.

And Hasheem, on behalf of every one: shut your damn mouth before we break every bone in your terrorist body, before you can blow yourself to pieces. You praise Allah? Well I praise my fists, and you'll be praying to them for mercy soon.

Everest my friends, Everest is your winner. Just wanted to say I'm having a great time. Wonderful RP's and it seems a nice collection of talent. Good luck to everyone. Match predictions coming later, still not enough roleplays to decide for me.

But you better be careful Everest is coming and will be a player in this league for a long long time.

You High society guys may want to take a good look at the RP I'm going to post either tonight or tomorrow for the Battle Royal. I left Key details that you guys can use to enhance our feud

well you might have to wait one more day. I've been busy, but the RP will be done and posted (hopefully tonight) but more likely tomorrow. It will be kick ass.

so far, its a 1000 words and not even anywhere near done

Holy hell Echelon.... A thousand words.. Why don't you bind it up add a front and back cover and sell it as a book

Yeah if you havent read the Celeste Crimson chronicles, do your selves a favour and read them! Good stuff!!

Actually to y'alls surprise I have read them. It is really good work Ech... I also like feuding with you becasue you will help me get back into the swing of things with rping... You will push me and I like that

Prediction: The breakup of High Society occurs when Ace Cannon notices that Bishop has taken quite a liking to AJ, or Sincade... hell maybe both. Causing a lovers tiff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back