WZCW Discussion Thread

so...when is Meltdown gonna be posted?

i know tomorrow but like at what time?

u know for sure that Ace Cannon is winning or r u just like self-promoting u?

V.1... It is self promotion..

Well damn Ech... I guess I will just have to take our feud to the next level...

I vote for Ech to win wtvr match he is in!

I read his RP and i also read (so far) the 1st 2 chapters of the chronicals! So i say, just give Celeste the belt right away!! But then Mohammad Hasheem will give her the choice of joining us or being against us!

It'll be posted tomorrow night at some point, probably soon after RAW but I can't give you an exact timeframe right now. We got some good stuff in store, I can't wait for you guys to read it.

And Shanti... err, I'm sorry? Do you need a hug or something?

It'll be posted tomorrow night at some point, probably soon after RAW but I can't give you an exact timeframe right now. We got some good stuff in store, I can't wait for you guys to read it.

And Shanti... err, I'm sorry? Do you need a hug or something?

lol no I don't need a hug but thanks anyways.
Can't wait to read the results tomorrow. I've read the results for the first two shows and I am really impressed.

Yes it is a wll known fact WZCW is the shit. Ace Cannon is the shit, AJ is the shit, Sincade is the shit, and High Society is the shit. ;)

lol no I don't need a hug but thanks anyways.
Can't wait to read the results tomorrow. I've read the results for the first two shows and I am really impressed.

Well then I hope you like tomorrow's show. But get ready for a long read, I'm finishing up the Battle Royal, still got a little while left to go and it's already 12 pages long, lol.

WOW....Prax has some time on his hands and i'm betting a milllion vbookie cash i lost

Hey.....hey........hey why all the tension for High Society? Damn I didn't know you can write 13 pages for High Society

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back