WZCW Discussion Thread

For sake of continuity in my RP just pretend M didn't change reps until it was approved and changed officially, kinda ruins the point of the RP otherwise hahaha.....

Anyone who isn't involved in my match want to take a sneak peak at the first third of the RP and tell me if the idea is good or at least not shit? :p

For sake of continuity in my RP just pretend M didn't change reps until it was approved and changed officially, kinda ruins the point of the RP otherwise hahaha.....

Anyone who isn't involved in my match want to take a sneak peak at the first third of the RP and tell me if the idea is good or at least not shit? :p

I wouldn't mind but it'll have to wait till later this afternoon.

You know, I thought that the one good thing that came from running out of work in time for the Kingdom Come cycle would be having plenty of time to crack on with my RP. I just can't concentrate until the deadline is right on top of me, I swear.

I've did about two thirds of my RP now but I do well under pressure, too. I'm going to write a little more tonight and then I'll finish it off tomorrow night.

You know, I thought that the one good thing that came from running out of work in time for the Kingdom Come cycle would be having plenty of time to crack on with my RP. I just can't concentrate until the deadline is right on top of me, I swear.

Same here. I've never been able to do an RP early

I applaud anyone who can write good RPs within a solid hour of the deadline. I can never finish an entire RP in one day. I usually write one part of three every two days.

I've written and submitted RP's minutes before the deadline and it is bloody nerve-racking. I usually take a break for a while and when I come back, the time to edit is gone and I noticed multiple mistakes because I tried to make the deadline... although, I do admit that there are a number of my RPs I wrote and posted them without proof-reading so most of the blame falls on me for that.

However, for KC or other important matches I do not waste my time at all. As soon as I know the match, I'm in the process of making an RP. Even if I have to sacrifice time and effort into the RPs leading up the event, I will do so to win the big match. It's basically my (most likely incorrect) philosophy I take to RPing: go hard for the biggest matches; every other match is subjective to how I feel and/or filler (i.e. character development) until the next big match. I have lost many matches but the big ones I rarely lose.

So Aubrey Sloan, we comin' for you, squirrel!

I applaud anyone who can write good RPs within a solid hour of the deadline. I can never finish an entire RP in one day. I usually write one part of three every two days.

Aside from graphics, I believe my RP for our 3-Way Ladder Match with LMD took a total of 4 hours to write, maybe less.

Once I get to writing, it's easy.

Starting lately has been the really hard part, especially since I'll have ideas I want to do, but right now putting them together to make sense hasn't been working.

I've had my RP in mind since Ty and I started talking about our feud. I've added pieces here and there, I'm excited to see how whats in my head translates onto paper.

I've had my RP in mind since Ty and I started talking about our feud. I've added pieces here and there, I'm excited to see how whats in my head translates onto paper.
RAINBOW_POOP._U_JELLY.png

Saved you the trouble.

My RP has been a quarter typed up for days and its fucking ridiculous, I think I like leaving it so late because then I don't go back and get creators curse because I don't have the time. I always try to stick to my original plan, in my experience its usually the best one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back