WZCW Discussion Thread

Some entertaining rps this round.

I'll prolly start feedback tonight

I've got 12, so far. And then Kagura and Howard, when they RP. Should be a fun way to pass the time, since work seems to be deader than dead tonight.

EDIT: When might we get an updated Power Rankings?

Feedback is up for Abel, Black, Constantine, and Alhazred.

elegANT, Scumm, Zeus, and Beard should be up soon.

Feedback up for elegANT, Scumm, and Beard. I'm going to have to PM you, Haiku.

I still owe feedback to Eve, Showtime, Ryder, Flex, and Kagura. If it's not done before I leave work today, it'll be tonight into tomorrow.

Thanks for the soft extension. Not a fan of the RP but my concentration was slipping towards the end anyway.

I haven't read the RP yet (and will add you to my feedback list), but I wouldn't worry too much. It seems a lot of people have taken this round off, or at least suffered a letdown after the effort everyone put into Lethal Lottery.

As a champion, I promise this won't happen again with my RPs, but as much as I wanted to avoid it this time around, I couldn't. Vee, I'll get you one day ;)

I hope that won't be so far away and believe me mate, I'll be waiting for your arse and I'll get you in a whisker before you could get me ;)

PS. Talking in character. I always do that to my upcoming opponents. If you wanna talk PM me

Cheers!!

So, I wrote a thing about Tasty's RP, and why it might have been one of the best pieces of wrestling writing I've read in some time. It's in the feedback thread, and I think it discusses a lot of what some might think wasn't a great RP.

But I assure you, it was amazing, and I explain what makes it so amazing in the feedback thread. Though I warn you all, what Tasty can not be duplicated; if you try, it will likely be watered down, a la how much WWE watered down (cringe) pipe bomb promos.

Look at all these people right here.... What's up dudes? I signed my contract for my fourth fight last weekend. Gonna be in my home town Oct 10, I'm 2-1 on a two fight first round streak.

So, I wrote a thing about Tasty's RP, and why it might have been one of the best pieces of wrestling writing I've read in some time. It's in the feedback thread, and I think it discusses a lot of what some might think wasn't a great RP.

But I assure you, it was amazing, and I explain what makes it so amazing in the feedback thread. Though I warn you all, what Tasty can not be duplicated; if you try, it will likely be watered down, a la how much WWE watered down (cringe) pipe bomb promos.

I don't normally read RP's that I wasn't asked to do. But when I do, it's because somebody enthusiastically calls it the greatest RP ever.

And it was pretty damn good.

I really hope title belts are sanitized when they change hands.....some of these superstars do some weird shit with em

Not read all the RP's but some great ones, some...not so.

If I get time at the weekend I'll see what feedback I can get done.

I really hope title belts are sanitized when they change hands.....some of these superstars do some weird shit with em

Theron brought his to a D&D session and used it as his "prop" that he held up when speaking to signify that he was speaking as his character instead of himself. Does that count as weird?

Trivial out-of-kayfabe note: this is an actual rule that has been enforced at a couple of my real D&D groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back