WZCW Discussion Thread

Ever wake up and think to yourself, "I must be some kind of lunatic."

That's how completely fucked up my dream was last night.

Quick power point run down of why....

• Xmas at my dead Grandmoms but she's still alive again

• My Aunt starts hitting on me

• There starts to be way too many people there, including people I don't know

• A couple black people start pushing me around

• My Aunt hits on me again and tries to kiss me and thank fuck my dream version of me won't allow it

• I'm suddenly in my underwear looking for my clothes and walking through rows of my relatives looking for them

• The house floods and there's a disturbingly huge spider struggling to survive, I dare one of my friends to come over and see it, she thinks it's a shoe and pulls it over her foot

• My cousins go outside and play ballhockey on the front lawn

• There's a huge -Thump- and they all run down the road

• We find a horse fell on his side and partially impaled himself on a fence

• I'm now in charge of stopping traffic (In my mailman uniform suddenly)

• People are getting pissed waiting. A construction crew behind me offers help by putting up these large steel support walls.

• The guy waiting in his truck declares he's in a rush a tries to squeeze through, he gets stuck and we help push him along

• A bunch of people in white sailor suits are acting juvenile and balancing a fire truck in a ditch and acting drunk

• Two guys tip over a pick up truck and a whole bunch of bricks and bamboo poles fall on the road really pissing everyone off, including me as I scream really loud at them

• A friend from school I haven't talked to in 15 years chases after these guys, I run and can hear women shreeking as my friend is mercilessly punching the guy on the ground, he takes a brick and caves the guys face in. I now yell at my friend saying he killed him.

That's when I woke up and said, "I must be some kind of lunatic."

Ever wake up and think to yourself, "I must be some kind of lunatic."

That's how completely fucked up my dream was last night.

Quick power point run down of why....

• Xmas at my dead Grandmoms but she's still alive again

• My Aunt starts hitting on me

• There starts to be way too many people there, including people I don't know

• A couple black people start pushing me around

• My Aunt hits on me again and tries to kiss me and thank fuck my dream version of me won't allow it

• I'm suddenly in my underwear looking for my clothes and walking through rows of my relatives looking for them

• The house floods and there's a disturbingly huge spider struggling to survive, I dare one of my friends to come over and see it, she thinks it's a shoe and pulls it over her foot

• My cousins go outside and play ballhockey on the front lawn

• There's a huge -Thump- and they all run down the road

• We find a horse fell on his side and partially impaled himself on a fence

• I'm now in charge of stopping traffic (In my mailman uniform suddenly)

• People are getting pissed waiting. A construction crew behind me offers help by putting up these large steel support walls.

• The guy waiting in his truck declares he's in a rush a tries to squeeze through, he gets stuck and we help push him along

• A bunch of people in white sailor suits are acting juvenile and balancing a fire truck in a ditch and acting drunk

• Two guys tip over a pick up truck and a whole bunch of bricks and bamboo poles fall on the road really pissing everyone off, including me as I scream really loud at them

• A friend from school I haven't talked to in 15 years chases after these guys, I run and can hear women shreeking as my friend is mercilessly punching the guy on the ground, he takes a brick and caves the guys face in. I now yell at my friend saying he killed him.

That's when I woke up and said, "I must be some kind of lunatic."

Did you stay up late at night eating chips? In real life before the dream.

No. Just every now and then I get demented dreams.

Just curious. One of the weirdest dreams I have ever had came from when I went to sleep after I had stayed up all night eating chips during a marathon of the Avengers prequels. You're not supposed to eat before going to sleep, figured that may or may not have had to do with it.

I always snack out before bed. I like muh snacks.

Me too man. Snacks are where it's at. Especially when watching WWE. Raw and Smackdown just aren't the same without snacks and there's that obligatory time of going to the pantry for said snacks when there is a stupid match on. Usually gummies or fruit for me but I branch out every now and then doing chips or slim jims, etc. For a while there I had a thing going where I had sour gummy worms for Raw and sweet gummy worms for Smackdown. Lately it's been the Star Mix that Haribo has though. What are your snacks of choice?

Well.....

Dill pickle Sunflower Seeds is ranked number 1.

Lays Potatoe chips. All different kinds.

Variation of cookies, crackers.

Ice cream bars. The list goes on and on from there.

Let's all talk about how fucking ridiculous it is for people to climb a Steel Cage when logic screams go for the door. Anyone?

Love the new quick results page on WZCW.com, nice to be caught up to speed on things.

EDIT: That said, Unscripted's number sequence is off. It goes Unscripted I, then the next one is Unscripted I, when it should be II), and All or Nothing IV is named Unscripted IV.

Great work though!

Love the new quick results page on WZCW.com, nice to be caught up to speed on things.
Thanks. i Had fun doing them
EDIT: That said, Unscripted's number sequence is off. It goes Unscripted I, then the next one is Unscripted I, when it should be II), and All or Nothing IV is named Unscripted IV.
I tired to keep the mistakes to a minimum. Apparently I didn't do as good a job as I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back