Actor/Actress Roundtable

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Due to the success of the movie roundtable thread I thought that having an actor or actress rountable thread would be a good idea. Be sure to make a non spam paragraph about the actor or actress as this thread deserves to stay in here and not in the GSD or other places.

So to make sure this is clear amongst everyone I am making an Example.

Denzel Washington>Nicholas Cage

Nicholas is a very intriguing actor who has produced several great movies such as National Treasure. I really enjoyed his performance in Ghost Rider and I am highly anticipating his return. I think that that he plays nerdier morer human like characters rather than the out there characters of someone like his role in Sorcerer's Apprentice.

And now to get this thread under way here us the first entry:

Nicholas Cage.

Nicolas Cage > Ewan McGregor

Ewan McGregor best role was with The Ghost Writer, when he plays a writer that will make a biography of a politician, but he is a "ghost writer" which is a writer that nobody knows is identity! This movie is intriguing and very good, even if you think is a little boring, you are not stop watching the movie!!

Ohh and he is known as Obi Wan Kenobi for a "unknown saga", i think its is called Star Wars!! :worship:

Ewan McGregor> Robert Downey Jr.

I am Iron Man. This guys has been through a rough patch in his life before finally getting the role of Iron Man. Now he may be one of the most popular actors of the last two years. He has the style and the way with words that just make him interesting. I think he is a great actor and I hope he remains at this level. My favorite role for him was Iron Man however I thought Sherlock Holmes was equally as good from an acting standpoint because of the different scenarios that were made through the entire movie.

Robert Downey Jr > Robert Pattinson

Every teen girl would f*** him!! Twilight's Edward, and the is becoming very good in "acting" itself!!
Will be the lead role in Water For Elephants, which is one the most anticipated movies of 2011!! He will be one of the best actors of his generation, mark my words!!

P.S Come "play this game", me and Macios are enjoying this, but we want more people!! Awesome threads!!

Robert Pattinson>Nicole Kidman

I think she is smoking hot. Also she is a very great actress. She has the poise and proper attitude to her and she has the ability to just blow the audience away. Sometimes I don't know whether I like her movies for her looks or for her skills however I know that she always makes me intrigued when watching her movies. I liked her role in the Golden Compass and I think that the bad girl role suits her the best. I think she has tons of talent and I would love to see her continue her great career.

Nicole Kidman > Natalie Portman

I had to do this one!! I love Natalie, she is my favorite actress right now!!
Do you remember her in Star Wars? She has evolved a lot!!
V for Vendetta, Black Swan, Your Highness, Mr.Magorioum, No Strings Attached, etc!!
Natalie Portman deserved that Oscar!! Hope Natalie gets another one next year!!

Natalie Portman > Neil Patrick Harris

NPH has become somewhat of a cult icon as his role in How I Met Your Mother is becoming more and more prevalent as the show tears on, season after season. My favourite role, however, has to be his cameos in the Harold And Kumar movies. His performance in both of them have been absolutely brilliant and I ma hoping that if they do make another r one of these movies, NPH is included. He is a brilliantly cool character on HIMYM and is a guy who every man should be setting their lives after. Does a pretty good job with the ladies considering his sexuality, can't be easy.

Neil Patrick Harris>Sylvester Stallone

His roles in Rambo and Rocky are moments that will live witht the movie lovers from now until the end of all movies(if there is one.) One of the first real big men in the movies and really one of the innovators in sporting movies. He has huge popularity and he will always be remembered by me at least for running up those Philly stairs. He is honestly a good actor despite his current looks, and he deserves a spot in the HOF of movies.

Sylvester Stallone>Ed Harris

Harris generally plays a supporting role in films, and does a great job as a character actor. He was phenomenal in A Beautiful Mind with Russell Crowe as one of John Nash' auditory aand visual hallucination personalities. Other notable movies he played in were the Truman Show, where he controlled Jim Carrey's environment by keeping him trapped in an alternate world and showing it 24/7 on TV, and as the main villian in the Rock. He was nominated for Academy awards for his turns in both Apollo 13, and Pollock, where he got a rare starring role. Harris doesn't necessarily have the "leading man" look or personality, but he's an excellent supporting and character actor, generally playing the thoughtful tough guy. There's nothing flashy about Harris, but everything he does, he does well. Harris has also branched out as a director, and actually directed Pollock, the movie he was the lead character in. You won't see Harris in comedies or stoner movies, but he's carved out a phenomenal career as a supporting actor in action/thriller movies. His four Oscar Nominations are a testament to that.

Ed Harris > Steve Carell

What can I say? He is in TOP5 comedy actors of 2000's!!
His role on 40 year old virgin real launch him to the stardom, but i also enjoyed "Dan in Real Life, Dinner for Schmucks, Get Smart and a lot more"! he is also a great writer (ex. 40 year old virgin w/ Judd Apatow)!!
And of course he is the star of "The Office"!!

Steve Carell> Lindsay Lohan

So isn't she a mighty famous celebrity? Didn't she come out with a movie where she showed some skin? Okay enough of the rhetorical questions. She use to be someone who I thought was good when I was 10. I liked her work in the Parent Trap and then after Mean girls she went down the path of destruction. She still is pretty hot however she is just one strange girl now. I think they have a seperate room for her at rehab. That's one thing I won't get young girls turning into really bad girls just because they were in the acting business. Hmm new thread idea????

Lindsay Lohan > Nathan Kress

This guy's not really a recognized name throughout Hollywood, but he's best known for playing the character of "Freddie" on the Nickelodeon show iCarly. I've seen my share of episodes of this show (as it has a relatively decent sized adult fan base), and there's something about this kid that just screams talent. He exceeds in comedic timing, and he's not bad at all in dramatic scenes. I suspect when iCarly wraps up, he'll move on to more respected acting roles.

Nathan Kress>Sean William Scott

Gained prominence from his American Pie role and while they seemed to have given up on him being a leading man, he's fairly decent in Buddy comedies and the like. I've always thought that Role Models was a very well executed movie but I will give more of the credit to Paul Rudd who I feel is a much better comedy actor. But Sean has held his own when it comes to adult comedy films.

Hit and Miss for the most part, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back