You'r favourite actor/actress

Captain Morgan Freeman

Taught Elvis how to play karate
Most of us have one an actor/actress that we consider to be our favourite. One that we will go out of our way to watch in a movie so i ask what is yours?

Mine would have to be Philip Seymour Hoffman
Philip%20Seymour%20Hoffman%20%282%29.jpg

He just about gets in ahead of Sean Bean in my opinion.
He's a very versatile actor and can play a wide variety of roles weather it be in comedies like "along came polly" or "the big lebowski" action movies like "mission impossible 3" or thillers like "capote" "the talented mr ripley" and "doubt".

Hes also very good at getting into character as he proved in capote and MI3 which means he doesnt give you the same type of performance over and over again like you get with some actors. (Jack Black cough cough)
I would definately consider going to see a movie if the only thing i knew about it was seymour hoffman was going to be in it.

So thoughts anyone??

Now I realize that this thread should be in M+T, however I might as well give a response.

Adam Sandler

I am a sucker for comedies and I honestly think this guy is pure hilarious. I would much rather see one of his movies instead of someone like Carell. I think Adam Sandler is especially good because he does write a lot of his own stuff and it is always so funny. He can come up with concepts that some people think of but are too embarassed to say, and says it on the big screen. He has no fear of appearing in any role and honestly will do anything in order to get a laugh. I quite like him and do know he is my favorite actor.

Edward Norton

I have been a big fan of him since American History X, I was amazed by his ability to completely embrace a roll. I'm not a person who loses themselves in movies, in this case I did and it was just how convincing his acting really is.

Christian Bale

He much like Norton has the ability to immerse me in a film. Excellent delivery and unbridled passion in his roles. You can feel along with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back