All Future Wrestlemania Discussion (Matches, Gimmicks, Angles.... KEEP IT IN HERE!)

Who will Lesnar face at Mania

• Rock

• HHH

• CM Punk

• Orton

• Undertaker

• Cena

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wrestlemania 29 first match if I was basing it off of today would be a generic 8 man tag match with a face team of Kofi RTruth Santino Justin Gabriel. the 2nd match would be Daniel Bryan And Kane vs Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow with Cody and Damien winning. Next match would be Kaitlyn vs AJ Lee. The fourth match would be Antonio Cesaro vs Miz with Miz winning. Ryback vs The Shield.Randy Orton vs Christian. Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker with HHH special Ref. The Rock vs Cena vs Punk with Cena pinning The Rock

Well by the looks of things it's going to be:

Rock vs Cena II - WWE Title

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar II

CM Punk vs Taker, as the Triple Mainevent this year.

Personally, I'd like to see either:
- CM Punk vs Rock vs Cena in the scenario CM Yes previously posted which is eerily similar to one I was thinking of. And,
- Lesnar vs Taker

don't see any need for Triple H to feature on the card plus with so many guys (Ziggler, Orton, Sheamus, Big Show, Ryback, The Shield, Team Hell No, Rhodes Scolars, Barrett, Kingston and Cesaro) who all deserve to have a match, it's just a waste of talent and opportunity.

CM Yes' post it exactly what I was thinking! Here's how I see it all going down:
Rumble - Punk wins vs Rock, Cena wins RR (Undertaker returns but Lesnar runs out and screws Taker, similar to what he did with Goldberg in '04 rumble, sets up mania match, also, Kane eliminates Bryan, starts feud. Next night on Raw, Bryan drops belts to Rhodes Scholars in handicap match)

Elimination Chamber - Rock wins(Debuts new title design next night on RAW), Del Rio retains WHC Chamber match (Big Show screws Ryback after already being eliminated, Ziggler is kayfabe injured which prevents him from competing at Mania), Sin Cara turns on Rey in tag match.

WrestleMania XXIX
9.The Rock(c) vs CM Punk vs John Cena
8.Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker (HHH special ref)
7.Bryan vs Kane
6.Alberto Del Rio(c) vs Randy Orton No Holds Barred (Ziggler returns and cashes in)
5.Kaitlyn(c) vs AJ with Big E Langston
4.Ryback vs Big Show
3.Tag Team Titles - TLC - Rhodes Scholars (c) vs New Age Outlaws vs Kofi Kingston & Christian
2.Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio
1.Wade Barrett(c) vs The Miz
PRE SHOW - Battle Royal for US Title - Cesaro(c)

Let me say this guy has impressed me. When he first won the United States Title, I thought big deal, he'll never amount to much. But even though they haven't put him in a real feud yet (I don't count R-Truth), he's been given a lot of TV time and has really become relevant. Whether the US Title is relevant or not is another story. Still a lot of work to be done there.

With that said, he's currently involved in a program with The Miz which will likely culminate at the Rumble. So then what? A lot of rumors about Jack Swagger coming back as a face to challenge Cesaro. It makes sense with him being the "All-American American" and Cesaro's gimmick being the someone who looks down on all Americans. However, I have someone else in mind that I haven't really heard anyone talk about.

Mark Henry. All indications are that he'll be back in time for the Rumble. Bring him back as the monster heel at first if you want, he plays that part very well. After the Rumble though, what do you do with him? The World Heavyweight Championship picture is far too crowded as it is without Henry adding to it. Yeah it would make sense to have him come after Big Show again, with him playing the face this time. But we've seen it enough times and I think Big Show should face Ryback at Mania.

Mark Henry, the World's Strongest Man and former US Olympian, comes after the man claiming no American can ever beat him for the US Title. Cesaro hitting the Neutralizer on Henry would make for a great WrestleMania moment in my opinion.

Thoughts?

It's kind of hard to figure out a feud for Cesaro because he's rising on the card so rapidly. If you take a mid-card guy no one will think he'll lose. If you take a main event guy everyone will be wondering why their fighting for the US title. Cesaro needs to drop the belt so he can move up to the main event scene because it's obvious the guy is a stud. Maybe he could wrestle Wade Barrett and unify the two titles.

With DX being talked about as a Hall of Fame inductee this year, I have to believe they'll be involved in some type of match together at Mania. What makes the most sense to me is for Triple H, Michaels, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, and Waltman to all get together for a Raw appearance sometime in Late February after Elimination Chamber, or early March. The Shield comes down the steps and they immediately wipe out Road Dogg, Gunn and Waltman. Shawn and Triple H put up a good fight, but then Lesnar's music hits and he comes to the ring, revealing himself as the leader of The Shield. He and Triple H go at it, and he eventually gets the upper hand, laying out Triple H with the F5. Meanwhile Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns hit the triple powerbomb on Shawn. It'd make for a great ending to Raw on the road to WrestleMania.

This gives us that big tag match that they're known to make for Mania, but this year people would actually be interested in it. It also eliminates the Triple H/Lesnar 1-on-1 rematch that nobody wants to see. And yes, I know Shawn is retired, but in this type of match he doesn't have to do a whole lot. Get in and get the huge pop from the crowd, hit a superkick or two, then let Triple H do the heavy lifting.

Triple H, Shawn and the New Age Outlaws against Lesnar, Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns. Or even if Lesnar comes back and has nothing to do with The Shield (maybe he fights Taker or Ryback), you could still do Triple H, Shawn and Waltman vs Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns. Let NAO compete for the tag straps (against Rhodes Scholars, who I believe are winning at the RR).

This also really solidifies The Shield as top guys if they get put over, which should definitely be the result of the match in my opinion.

Thoughts?

Let me say this guy has impressed me. When he first won the United States Title, I thought big deal, he'll never amount to much. But even though they haven't put him in a real feud yet (I don't count R-Truth), he's been given a lot of TV time and has really become relevant. Whether the US Title is relevant or not is another story. Still a lot of work to be done there.

With that said, he's currently involved in a program with The Miz which will likely culminate at the Rumble. So then what? A lot of rumors about Jack Swagger coming back as a face to challenge Cesaro. It makes sense with him being the "All-American American" and Cesaro's gimmick being the someone who looks down on all Americans. However, I have someone else in mind that I haven't really heard anyone talk about.

Mark Henry. All indications are that he'll be back in time for the Rumble. Bring him back as the monster heel at first if you want, he plays that part very well. After the Rumble though, what do you do with him? The World Heavyweight Championship picture is far too crowded as it is without Henry adding to it. Yeah it would make sense to have him come after Big Show again, with him playing the face this time. But we've seen it enough times and I think Big Show should face Ryback at Mania.

Mark Henry, the World's Strongest Man and former US Olympian, comes after the man claiming no American can ever beat him for the US Title. Cesaro hitting the Neutralizer on Henry would make for a great WrestleMania moment in my opinion.

Thoughts?

Swagger's definitely the obvious choice, but he's kinda damaged goods to me. He'll have to make a dynamic return to make me get behind him. It would be a solid match, though, just not my pick.

I really like the Mark Henry plan you put out there, LOD, and if Cesaro could get Henry up for the Neutralizer that might be a star making turn for the former Mr. Castagnoli.

Sheamus would be a good potential WrestleMania dance partner. I have no doubt that that'd be a great, stiff match. Plus, Sheamus isn't American, so it puts a spin on the Swagger/Henry idea, pitting European vs. European, a fact that would wipe the smirk off of Cesaro's face.

Daniel Bryan comes to mind for obvious reasons.

Jim Duggan, for even obvious-er reasons. (I'm joking of course, but people do love some Hacksaw. Maybe he could catch a beating from Antonio to get Cesaro more heat).

I have no doubt he could hit the Neutralizer on Mark Henry after watching him do it to Khali and Brodus.

I'd love to see him and Sheamus in a feud later down the road, but I don't think Mania is the right time. Sheamus will likely be in the World Title picture and even if he's not, Cesaro isn't quite on his level yet. It'd be a great way to catapult him though.

Right now, there's no doubt in my mind that 2 of these 3 are going to be MITB winners: Barrett, Cesaro, Sandow. These are 3 guys that will make up the future and should be around for a long time.

This is my predicted card for Mania. Not necessarily the matches I want to see (some are), but the matches I think will happen nonetheless.

WWE Title: The Rock (c) vs. John Cena

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

World Title: Randy Orton (c) vs. Sheamus (Ziggler cashes in after Sheamus wins)

DX - Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg & Billy Gunn vs. The Shield - Brock Lesnar, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns

Ryback vs. Big Show

IC Title Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match: Wade Barrett (c) vs. The Miz vs. Christian vs. Kofi Kingston

Divas Title: Kaitlyn (c) vs. AJ

Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

Tag Team Title: Rhodes Scholars (c) vs. Team Hell No

US Title: Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. Mark Henry

I have no doubt he could hit the Neutralizer on Mark Henry after watching him do it to Khali and Brodus.

Totally. I was just typing along and didn't stop to consider that Antonio could totally do it. Brodus could be heavier than Mark Henry these days, as Mark has reportedly lost some weight. Plus, not only is Khali very heavy, he's long, with makes him an awkward lift. Picking up the big boy on the "Grandest Stage of Them All" definitely be a 'Mania moment.

I'd love to see him and Sheamus in a feud later down the road, but I don't think Mania is the right time. Sheamus will likely be in the World Title picture and even if he's not, Cesaro isn't quite on his level yet. It'd be a great way to catapult him though.

I did consider that Sheamus might be in a feud for the World Title, and I thought having Cesaro potentially lose his title to a non-American would be kinda weak. That said, though, it'd be a worthy match in terms of in-ring content, I'm sure and the build would be simple to where it could be added to the show relatively close to WrestleMania.

What do you think about this scenario?

I would play it out like this. I'll try n keep it short and sweet.

1. Rhodes Scholars beat Kane and Daniel Bryan at Royal Rumble (via some kind of mis-communication that leads to their own 1 on 1 match)

2. Rhodes Scholars go on to beat all tag teams in the coming 6 weeks, including Rey/Cara, PTP, Uso's etc - through Elimination chamber and into early mid/march.

3. Rhodes Scholars start throwing their weight around and saying they are the best tag team in the WWE and there is nobody on the current roster that can beat them. Then, they demand a three way match against Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship, because there are no tag teams left to face and all that is left is for one of them to bring the World title to Team Rhodes Scholars. Booker rejects saying he has his World title match already lined up for Wrestlemania and that cannot change..... Rhodes Scholars beat down Booker T.

4. Next week, Booker T says he isn't going to give them the satisfaction of firing them. He says he found a tag team for them to face at Wrestlemania...........Cue Booker T and Goldust.

Do you think this would work? Would you like to see it? I would like to see some of the comedy exchanges between Goldust and Sandow, and also some of the family references between Cody and Goldust would be quite funny. I think this would be an entertaining feud for Mania.:shrug:

What do people think?

First off, the Punk/Rock/Cena goes as such. Punk beats Rock at the Rumble, loses in the chamber, invokes a rematch on Raw, loses again and a 4 week tournament to decide the new contender ends with Cena winning. That's my thoughts.

Anyways onto my main thoughts here. Why couldn't Dolph Ziggler be the Worls and WWE Champ at the end of WM? Here's what happens. He chooses Number 1 as his entry number, and ends up winning the rumble in the biggest shocker of the year, then chooses to face Del Rio as he's the easier option. Going into WM, Ziggler beats Del Rio and becomes the World Champ. Almost 3 hours later, everyones forgotten about him as Cena beats Rock for the WWE Title. Out of spite from losing the belt, Rock hits Cena with a Rock Bottom, and Dolph sprints out, cashing in the briefcase. Cena starts to come around, the hell rings but a swift zigzag takes him back down and Ziggler becomes the WWE Champion! However, he chooses to defend each belt separately and not make it undisputed.

Any thoughts?

First off, the Punk/Rock/Cena goes as such. Punk beats Rock at the Rumble, loses in the chamber, invokes a rematch on Raw, loses again and a 4 week tournament to decide the new contender ends with Cena winning. That's my thoughts.

Anyways onto my main thoughts here. Why couldn't Dolph Ziggler be the Worls and WWE Champ at the end of WM? Here's what happens. He chooses Number 1 as his entry number, and ends up winning the rumble in the biggest shocker of the year, then chooses to face Del Rio as he's the easier option. Going into WM, Ziggler beats Del Rio and becomes the World Champ. Almost 3 hours later, everyones forgotten about him as Cena beats Rock for the WWE Title. Out of spite from losing the belt, Rock hits Cena with a Rock Bottom, and Dolph sprints out, cashing in the briefcase. Cena starts to come around, the hell rings but a swift zigzag takes him back down and Ziggler becomes the WWE Champion! However, he chooses to defend each belt separately and not make it undisputed.

Any thoughts?

A lot of stock has been put in Rock facing Punk for the title. I will be amazed if he doesn't win it, and stunned if he doesn't walk into Wrestlemania with it.

As for your main point, couple of things:

1. His contract is for the World Heavyweight title. Can't be used on the WWE title. (although WWE do make the rules up as they go along at times)

2. If the titles get unified, they will be unified, not separately held by one person. Having one person wrestle in both main events is stupid, and wouldn't be believable for a sustained period of time. Also, it'd beg the question 'why don't they just unify them???' from some people.

3. I genuinely think that if the WWE even wanted to consider putting both belts on one man, then it wouldn't be Dolph Ziggler, or anyone like him. It would be Cena. Outside chance of Sheamus or Punk. If you're gonna do something like that, it has to be a big star for it to be even remotely believable. I know we've seen Ziggler wrestle twice in one night (in his US title/teaming with Swagger phase) but usually it involved him losing one match. Ziggler is nowhere near the level where it would be believable for him to beat two main-event level wrestlers in one night.Someone like Cena and Sheamus would, but even then it's taking suspension of disbelief to it's extreme.

In short, extremely unlikely, and that's being kind.

Ok so if this was already been done I'm sorry. But just had a random thought go through my head. Last night on Raw Mr McMahon said that if the shield interfere in Punk vs Rock. Then Punk will be stripped of the WWE title.
So this got me thinking we know Rock and Cena are 9 times out of 10 going to have a rematch at wrestlemaina. So why not have Cena screw Rock out off the WWE Title ? Which would ultimately turn Cena heel ( at last ). Cena's reasons could be the fact that he is bitter he lost against The Rock and let's face it as of late I'm sure Dolph Ziggler , Punk and Cena himself have said a number of times this has been Cena's worst Callander year in WWE. So he could also come up with how he never got over the lost to The Rock ect ect.
But I also know we have heard The Rock is going to win the Title at rumble. Maybe this is a swerve by WWE? But in my opinion Rock winning the title at the rumble is a complete waste of time! Punks 400 and w.e days as champion should keep going till maina. Have him face Taker. Streak Vs streak.

Thoughts ?

Still don't see the obsession with Cena turn it heel. He is fine as he is and a money making machine. Just leave it at that.

He can screw over the Rock because he dislikes him. Just because he is a face doesn't mean he can't dislike someone. Remember last year? They had that match at Wreslemania. Cena lost. Therefore, he is still pissed off and wants to get revenge. Perhaps, the Rock comes into the rumble illegally and eliminates Cena. There are several options still left to make the Rock/punk match end in a though-provoking way.

Punk/Cena/The Rock. I think it is nailed on that it will be a combination of these three (if not a triple threat) at Mania but I don not see John Cena winning the rumble or the Undertaker getting involved.

I think what they oughta do is have the Undertaker come back at the Rumble, entrant number 25-ish. No announcement, no warning, no hype. Just let the music hit and watch the people go insane. Taker wins the Rumble, gets his title shot at Mania. Rock wins the belt from Punk before then, so Undertaker vs. Rock at WM. Taker wins, retires, and we have a tournament to claim the vacant belt. TONS of places WWE creative could go with that scenario. It would be a complete reboot for that title, the Streak is intact, Undertaker retires after that one last Attitude Era match that we thought we had gotten last year, and everyone is happy. The end.

Alternately, if Punk beats Rock at the Rumble, maybe Lesnar finally takes Punk's belt at Elimination Chamber if Undertaker is up to fighting Lesnar?

My WrestleMania 29 card-
1.Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio
2.Booker T vs. The Big Show
3.Kaitlyn vs. AJ Lee (Diva's Championship)
4.Ryback vs. The Shield (either 1 on 3, or have another 6 man tag but with people such as Kofi Kingston and The Miz or even the New Age Outlaws involved. Should it be 1 on 3, perhaps have a group return to completely take out The Shield so they don't get involved in the WWE Championship main event e.g. DX or reformed Nexus
5.Sheamus vs. Randy Orton
6.Team Hell No defend the Tag Team Championship in WrestleMania's first ever Tag Team Turmoil Match against (Team Rhodes Scholars,Primo & Epico,The Usos, Prime Time Players,The Great Khali & Hornswoggle and any other teams you can throw in)
7.Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Championship)
8.The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
9.Antonio Cesaro issues Open Challenge for (United States Championship) vs. maybe a returning Jack Swagger,Christian or Mark Henry would be good.
10.CM Punk vs. The Rock vs. John Cena (WWE Championship Triple Threat Match)

I'm hoping they go in the direction of Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar rematch to start with but then have either Triple H not be able to compete or have Lesnar take him out again before a returning The Undertaker with a new found respect for Triple H after last year challenges Lesnar instead. Perfect.

As for the WWE Championship, I really hope The Rock vs. John Cena in a singles match does not happen. I think there is massive value for money to have CM Punk go into WrestleMania with his long title reign still intact and with a triple threat you can still have Rock and Cena cross paths and create a much broader dimension in the build up to the match. It would attract far more interest for all three guys. Many would want a CM Punk title reign to continue, many would be desperate for a Rock title run that he promised way back last year after Punk potentially screwed him at the Royal Rumble and then many would also want a potentially Royal Rumble winning John Cena to finally win the gold once more and make 2013 the year he promised. Much more money and excitement for the triple threat in my opinion.

I now have it in my mind that anything other than The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 29 will be a disappointment. I can't really see a believable challenge to The Undertaker's streak in any other potential match.

I hope that 30 years time the streak will be looked back on as the 'Quarter Century Undeafeated Streak' that saw 25 Undertaker wins at WrestleMania when all is said and done.

I'd have the following challenge the streak in the next few years
WM29 - Brock Lesnar 21-0
WM30 - John Cena 22-0
The next two could go to many The Rock, Kurt Angle, Sting, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan but I'd go with the following based on most likely
WM31 - CM Punk 23-0
WM 32 - Chris Jericho 24-0
and finally
WM 33 - Kane 25-0 (only man to be faced three times and a special ending between the two and Paul Bearer to bring an end a legendary career)

who would you like to see The Undertaker still face at WrestleMania before he is done?

Firstly, I hope that this is an original thread. If there is another thread specifically examining the potential booking of a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 29, please feel free to close this one or merge the two.

The main event of Wrestlemania this year will feature some combination of The Rock, John Cena, and CM Punk. Rock and Punk meet for the WWE Championship this Sunday at Royal Rumble, whilst Cena is a heavy favourite to win the Rumble itself. This opens the door either for Cena's redemption against The Rock, or for him to finally dethrone Punk. But there are plenty of threads discussing that. My question is: if the WWE make the Wrestlemania match a Triple Threat, how will we get there from the Royal Rumble this Sunday?

My opinion is this:

The Rock will win the WWE Championship this Sunday. I don't like this, and many on this website don't either, but it seems too big an opportunity for McMahon to pass up. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, hyping his various new films for three months, all with the WWE Championship around his waist? Vince is probably breakdancing in the Gorilla position every Monday at the thought of it.
John Cena will win the Royal Rumble. With his current nemesis Dolph Ziggler starting the Rumble, there's every chance Cena will start it with him, break Rey Mysterio's longevity record, and win the match to set up his redemption after the “bad year” he had in 2012.
John Cena will cash in his Royal Rumble title shot at Elimination Chamber, similar to his decision in 2008 when he fought Randy Orton at No Way Out (interestingly, this also set up a Triple Threat at that year's Wrestlemania). This gives us the Rock-Cena II match for the title which will convince those who often skip Elimination Chamber in order to purchase Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania to buy all three.
CM Punk will be furious at his title loss which he will perceive to be unfair. His harsh comments and unpredictable nature will cost him his rematch clause which will only further his rage against the machine of the WWE.
Punk will win a number one contendership Chamber match to earn a shot at Wrestlemania. Later that night, he will interfere in the Rock-Cena match leaving the result inconclusive.
Therefore both Punk and Cena will have legitimate claims to the number one contendership, leaving us with a Triple Threat at Wrestlemania.

But what do you think? If it is going to be a Triple Threat match, how will it happen?

I don't think it will be a Triple Threat - I think it will be Cena/Rock and Taker/Punk. If it was a Triple Threat, I'd say Cena wins the Rumble and Rock beats Punk for the title. Then, I think Punk wins it back at the Elimination Chamber with lots of controversy such as the Shield breaking in and destroying Rock. Then, that might set up Punk defending against both Cena and Rock at Wrestlemania.

All these 'rumours' on the net about WM29 are simply WWE sending out red herrings. I wishfully think....

Fatal 4 way for the Title. Rock vs Cena vs Punk vs Lesnar.

Punk will keep the Title at RR. Lights go out. The Shield 'distract' The Rock and Punk will give him the GTS to retain the gold. Rematch at Elimination Chamber. Rock will win the title and for 6 weeks will carry the company into WM29.

Meanwhile joint Royal Rumble winners John Cena and Brock Lesnar will be in the Main Event already. CM Punk will invoke his rematch clause at WM29 making it a 4 way.

Cena will go over. Maybe wishful thinking all this but more realistic is a Triple Threat match excluding Lesnar. I really can not see Rock vs Cena II and Triple H vs Lesnar II on the SAME card.

I now have it in my mind that anything other than The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 29 will be a disappointment. I can't really see a believable challenge to The Undertaker's streak in any other potential match.

I hope that 30 years time the streak will be looked back on as the 'Quarter Century Undeafeated Streak' that saw 25 Undertaker wins at WrestleMania when all is said and done.

I'd have the following challenge the streak in the next few years
WM29 - Brock Lesnar 21-0
WM30 - John Cena 22-0
The next two could go to many The Rock, Kurt Angle, Sting, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan but I'd go with the following based on most likely
WM31 - CM Punk 23-0
WM 32 - Chris Jericho 24-0
and finally
WM 33 - Kane 25-0 (only man to be faced three times and a special ending between the two and Paul Bearer to bring an end a legendary career)

who would you like to see The Undertaker still face at WrestleMania before he is done?

Taker vs Lesnar certainly has appeal but if truth be told I dont want it this year. I still cant get Lesnars defeat to Cena out of my head which in turn doesn't make him a legit threat to Takers streak. Ryback is more legit than Lesnar at this stage because Ryback has never lost clean!

Taker vs Punk also appeals but only if Punk is WWE Champion. Coming off a huge loss to the Rock to try and end the streak gives him little crediblity. Still holding onto the WWE Title for 500+ days does though!!!

Taker vs Ryback is interesting because as I said before Ryback hasnt lost clean yet. Could work if the other main matches are big ones. A more than adequate accompaniment to the Title matches.

Taker vs Cena wont happen this year. Cena has lost his last 2 Wrestlemanias so cant see him potentially losing a 3rd.

Taker vs Triple IV. No. Just no!!!

Taker vs Rock is the biggest match WWE could do right now. If Rock can beat Punk and then defend in the EC then the numbers for WM29 would be huge. If this doesn't happen this year which it almost certainly won't then it should happen at WM30.

I honestly do not think vince brung in the rock in order to gain promotion especially when the rock wanted that life to be seperated from the name THE ROCK to begin with it was why he did some many movies to get from underneath vince. I think they brought him in for the same reason they brought BROCK in last years to legitimize cena more cause no one could do it as go as he would. Everyone also think the rock is a dead give a away the title to I the mountain CM Punk would have to climb to retain with out interference as he did when he first capture the title is very likely because let face it ROCK CENA WRESTLEMANIA match you can hear them talking out at points. I Believe because its not wrestlemania CM PUNK retains if it was Wrestlemania ROCK WOULD WIN.

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker will happen again. When, I'm not sure, but it seems a lot of people want to see it, not necessarily at WrestleMania 29, but definitely before Lesnar leaves WWE and The Undertaker retires.

My personal preference would have Brock Lesnar vs The Rock at WrestleMania 29, whilst The Undertaker faces off against CM Punk. That would be my ideal situation, but what would John Cena or Triple H do? I'm not too bothered, but of course WWE and fans are.

Brock Lesnar is rumoured to have signed or will sign another contract, extending it past WrestleMania 29. Vince won't want his biggest event of the year to feature two rematches as the main events. Brock will be in a big time match, possibly against Triple H, maybe against John Cena, but it's certain he'll be in a main event. After that, CM Punk and Randy Orton should definitely get a chance. I'd like to see Heyman guy vs Heyman guy. That could happen at WrestleMania 29 if Paul Heyman uses Brock Lesnar to screw CM Punk out of the WWE Championship.

As for WrestleMania 29, I'd like Brock Lesnar to face either CM Punk or The Rock, but, even though it seems illogical to have the biggest event of the year headlined by rematches, I have a feeling Brock will probably face Triple H again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back