Battle Zone Tournament General Discussion Thread

Twas a great tournament. Glad I actually followed it this year. I'd like to see Starkiller from Force Unleashed and the Batman from Batman Beyond (Bruce Wayne's successor) in next year's tournament. Harry Potter competing would also be pretty schweet.

Барбоса;3427898 said:
Another potential Onslaught
Batarang.
Brock Samson...that is all.
Batarang.
Aang from Avatar?
Batarang.
Барбоса;3428260 said:
Replace that fraud Goku with a real DBZ fighter

MrSatanHCellGS.png
Batarang.
Zorro and Quatermaine, that is all.
Batarang.
Hercule vs. Brock would be hilarious and epic.
Batarang.

Am I doing it right?

Барбоса;3428440 said:
Space Ghost

Wouldanyone under the age of 25 even remember Space Ghost? I may as well put in for Sailor Moon or Voltron.

Captain Falcon and Green Lantern

That is all.

Captain Falcon would rule. We were thinking of adding Lantern and Manhattan but decided they'd be too overpowered. We were really trying to hit balance here, because last year's tourney had arguments like "The only way to kill Imperiex is to throw him into the Big Bang" and "Onslaught is unstoppable because he's actually everything.". I'm pleased to say that nothing of that sort happened this year :)

I have no idea who Space Ghost is.

Dunno if Doc mentioned him yet, but one of the names thrown around was Inspector Gadget.

Have I mentioned JC Denton yet? Because I'm totally pulling for him if he gets in next year.

Darkseid and Thanos if either get in next year I know who I will FULLY Back. By fully I mean making sigs and making one hell of a campaigning thread.

Барбоса;3430240 said:
Boba > Jango

Oh, I know.

Let's throw in some names.

Bane, Electro, Judge Dredd, John Constantine and Shredder for the humans.

Apocalypse, Sinestro, Scorpion, Dark Phoenix and Loki for the supers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back