WZ Singles tournament prediction brackets

Nitafrong does not like Lariat. Fair enough.

From the looks of things, I'm going to have a tough second round, no matter who wins between Tenta and Lee.

Nitafrong does not like Lariat?? :confused: See this is why there might be a problem with this tournament already- things are being taken seriously. In fairness I really doubt I will be facing Will in the finals :p Most people don't have me progressing any farther from here- including.... Lariat :D

I can see Tenta destroying me, but that's because people don't realise how much I do on the forum behind the scenes and due to my lack of activity the past month or so.

Meh, Jake doesn't do anything anymore. Leafy's got my vote. You probably won't win though. Lotta Jake marks on here.

I have been campaigning since yesterday. I have like 7 votes. I'm facing Jake

I would but I remember talking to Milenko a while back. Seemed like a nice guy so I'm voting for him. Unless you vote for me over Jake then I will.

Sorry Leafy Jake will be getting my vote. Baller v Milenko? That's a lot closer (incidentally Baller go read my rp :p )

Mr Baller has been entertaining in WZCW, but people mocking Milenko cause of ICP was also pretty entertaining... So it's gonna be a tough decision.

Nitafrong does not like Lariat?? :confused: See this is why there might be a problem with this tournament already- things are being taken seriously. In fairness I really doubt I will be facing Will in the finals :p Most people don't have me progressing any farther from here- including.... Lariat :D

You're cool. Trust me. :D

:suspic:

Tenta has me losing to FalKon? I get a couple of FalKon's buddies and fellow shit posters like Theo saying that, but TENTA?! My day is ruined.

I'll make it to round three if I'm lucky. If I make it to round four, I'll get hate equal to or greater than what Edge got in the last WZ Tourny.

Predicted final four: Sam, TM, Norcal, X

It's a toss-up from there between anyone except TM.

I picked X to win. Also, damn luck of the draw, I go up against KB, and I bet no one, not any of you, picked me to go past KB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back