[Official] WZT Prediction Contest

Top 10 After Round 4 Results​

34g7tr4.jpg

Thriller has a solid lead and it'll take some key chips to fall in order for him to lose. Expect a big shake-up next round as a lot of the top 10 drops due to the absence of Steve Austin and The Rock.

Top 10 After Round 4 Results​

34g7tr4.jpg

Thriller has a solid lead and it'll take some key chips to fall in order for him to lose. Expect a big shake-up next round as a lot of the top 10 drops due to the absence of Steve Austin and The Rock.

Welp, better not get my hopes up.

Top 10 After Round 5 Results

oaufsp.png

Papa Pillman shot up the rankings to grab the #1 spot. If Hogan and Cena pull through and make it to the finals, he could be the champion-in-waiting. However, there is a strong possibility that a Cena win could burst several guys in the lower-teen rankings up into the front spot based off the massive points that are received for picking the correct winner. There is also the strong possibility that Bruno makes it through and shakes everything up as well. Stay tuned folks, this will come down to the wire.

I really hope Hogan can pull through this tournament. I am not a Cena hater, but this is the first WZ tournament I have kept track of and voted on. My wife and I have a running joke that everytime we order a ppv that Cena is the winner in the end. We would both get a kick out of it if the first tournament I voted in had Cena come out on top. I am a life long hogan fan and was shocked when I learned that Hogan has never won this thing. I think you guys can already tell where my voting will be going in the finals.

I think this bracket sets up really well for Hogan. I may not be able to get Flair to a championship this year, but there's going to be 127 losers, and there's no shame if Hogan is finally the last man standing...

If you see Papa Pillman, you know who's bracket you're looking at.

I guess this is where I take my bow??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back