[Official] WZT Prediction Contest

Kermit

the Frog
[6th Annual Wrestlezone Tournament Prediction Contest]

logo.gif

First,

If someone makes it and runs it, I'll come up with something as a reward for the winner.

KB has offered to deliver some kind of reward to whoever wins this competition. That should be enough for anyone to take a few minutes to fill out a simple bracket. KB's prize + prediction glory awaits for the lucky winner.

Second,

Read the instructions below before continuing.

Instructions

1.) I could not, for the life of me, find a bracket site that did not require you to register with an email. I apologize, but it will only take you a few seconds to register and then check your email for a verification link.

2.) Here is how you fill out a bracket on the site:
->Click on the link
->Click on the Championship Bracket link
->Click "Predict It!" at the top
->Click "Register Here"
->Follow the instructions
->Create a bracket

3.) You must confirm your bracket's entry name in this thread.

4.) Discuss the predictions in a spam-free zone -> Here

5.) Entries will remain hidden until after the deadline.

6.) I will post score updates in this thread at the end of each round.

Other Information

Notes: Each predictor's score is determined by adding 1 point for each correctly predicted first round game, then doubling for each additional round, e.g. 2 points for 2nd round games, 4 points for 3rd round, and so on.

Prediction Deadline: 4/16/2012 12am (U.S. Pacific time zone). Monday is the beginning of the tournament, so the cut off will be at 12am on early Monday morning. This should be more than enough time for people to fill out a bracket. Predictions that are completed after the deadline will simply be marked as late predictions. Late predictions will not be eligible.

Good luck gentlemen.

Credit to Vega for originally compiling the matches.

Lol wtf didn't realise it'd be saved under my "name" when i joined. owell.

bracketname: James

Bracket Name: Vega

And damn, I made two typos, Ricky Martel and Jeff Jarret. Is it still possible to correct them or would that delete the predictions?

Another question: is it sufficient to correctly predict that a guy wins a round or must opponent be right, too?

And damn, I made two typos, Ricky Martel and Jeff Jarret. Is it still possible to correct them or would that delete the predictions?

I would rather not chance it. It'll be fine. There is bound to be a few mistakes with so many names. :)

Another question: is it sufficient to correctly predict that a guy wins a round or must opponent be right, too?

You will get points for each wrestler that you successfully predict to the next round, regardless if their opponent is wrong according to your predictions.

Is that what you were asking?

I would rather not chance it. It'll be fine. There is bound to be a few mistakes with so many names. :)

You will get points for each wrestler that you successfully predict to the next round, regardless if their opponent is wrong according to your predictions.

Is that what you were asking?
Yep, thanks.

Bracket Name - Peoples_Champ

EDIT: It was harder than I thought to predict this, especially considering that rounds 3 & 4 will be gimmick matches and rounds 5 onwards will be KOTR. I have some crazy matchups later on.

Bracket Name: thatotherguy

EDIT: My basic strategy was a combination of guessing based on name recognition, who people have seemed to like in the past, and flipping a coin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back