Championship Region, Fifth Round: (2) Undertaker vs. (4) Kurt Angle

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Undertaker

• Kurt Angle

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm voting for Kurt Angle, read on if you really want to be bored out of your skull.

I don't have much passion for this match, either man could win and it would make me happy. Being that it's pro-wrestling, the bookers might want to keep continuity in mind when putting this one into a script.

I remember when Kurt Angle's career was being pre-heated by a dork named Ken Shamrock; Ken Shamrock had a pretty fucked up career but one moment stands out with me. Ken Shamrock had The Undertaker in the ankle lock at Backlash in 1999, and Undie sold that ankle lock like his balls were being eaten from the inside by botflies. The Undertaker was screaming, and (check it for yourself) about to tap when Bradshaw came to the ring to interfere.

I know, I know, Ken Shamrock is basically dead to pro-wrestling and fuck me for using him as an example on behalf of Kurt Angle. I'm just saying, it's not difficult to imagine Kurt Angle earning the same spot. I just feel that Angle eventually evolved into the character that Shamrock was, and that version of Angle hasn't (to my knowledge) faced the dead man.

Angle is at Mike Tyson levels of insanity with his ferocity, and The Undertaker proved that he can be beaten by that kind of tactic. If you're still awake, know that I voted for Kurt Angle.

I saw you posted for Andre but you actually voted for Taker. You can't fool us:p

I seen that. I actually really meant to vote for Andre. I really did. Maybe my subconscious mind just couldn't take me voting against 'Taker and forced my hand. I really did mean to vote for Andre though.

Up is down and left is ketchup nothing makes fucking sense in this tournament anymore vote for Ronda Rousey or some shit, I don't fucking know anymore.

Undertaker is the deadman, Paul Walker is also a deadman. Paul Walker was burned alive, Kurt Angle burns through milk nobodies business. So if we were to take the mathematic conversion of milk into fire and also take into account that the Undertaker is lactose intolerant it is easy to say that Undertaker will lose the match from his asshole igniting to flames.

The numbers don't lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back