Doc

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
Fuck is your problem with me? You always make little smart-ass comments towards me and act like a douche in general. Bring your shit forward. Seriously, talking shit on Twitter? Insert a fail meme or some shit in here.

I make snarky comments all the time. I have no problems with you whatsoever. I just think you post a lot of pictures of yourself...which you do.

How do I "act like a douche in general"? Please, explain this to me.

Just the comments, they annoy me. They're douchey, and you seem to make alot of snide comments towards me.

Which comments? Specifics, man! I can't improve if you don't tell me where I'm fucking up!

He's a WWE suck up. They're all stuck up snobs who think they're the shit. They really are just shit.

Forreals, I think you have a holier than thou attitude about you. Not always, but people who do, that shit really irks me.

Well to be fair Freddy, no one really gives a fuck about your 200th picture on here. Unless you have large female breasts, most of us aren't going to give half a fuck.

Forreals, I think you have a holier than thou attitude about you. Not always, but people who do, that shit really irks me.

Does to me too man, especially when they have no reason to be that way. Annoys the heck out of me.

I saw that shit on Twitter, and proceeded to spill my cherry-Limeade on the keyboard.

Now, me and Scooter earlier had a bit of war going over the Reds and Braves. All in good fun, clearly.

Well to be fair Freddy, no one really gives a fuck about your 200th picture on here. Unless you have large female breasts, most of us aren't going to give half a fuck.

I post my picture in the thread just for the hell of it. After all, it is the "Post your Picture" thread. I knew it was gonna generate a response from someone on here, D-Man has made a comment about my posting in there, Doc has. Someone else who I can't be bothered to think hard enough to remember has. I made a failed joke when I posted it.

Coco did once.

And you still haven't really given me specifics other then that one bit of snark. Help me out here.

Called him out on his posting pictures. Or it could have been GD, since you both had the same avatars at the time. But I think it was you.

"This thread doesn't have enough pictures of Freddy", you said.

That would involve me acknowledging this guy's existence. I'm one lowly mo'fo, but I ain't that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back