Frank N Stein Hop Off My Dick!!!

That N Word

Actively evolving
This corny ass ***** stay following me around the forums talking shit about everything Ivpost or giving me red rep.You're still fucking salty about me hurting your little feelings when I was playing around calling everybody on here bitches. I was even joking with some mods like that and they didn't take it personal, Quite frankly they just didn't give a fuck. If you don't like me fine. All you have to do is put me of your ignore list and move the fuck on its been 2 or 3 month's. I may joke and troll around on here but now I'm dead ass. Keep talking shit and shit will get real and imma find your punk ass. Hop off my dick or get beat the fuck up on some real shit. It ain't the week on life it ain't the week.

Watch this here come more red rep with some slick ass comment. Because that's all his internet keyboard warrior ass can do. Leave me the fuck alone. I ain't trynna start drama. I just want you not to try me. It ain't the week for it. Stay off my post and I'll stay off yours.

Careful mate, you're venturing too far into the rabbit hole. I'm not sure you know what is and isn't trolling anymore.

Watch this here come more red rep with some slick ass comment. Because that's all his internet keyboard warrior ass can do. Leave me the fuck alone. I ain't trynna start drama. I just want you not to try me. It ain't the week for it. Stay off my post and I'll stay off yours.

Yet instead of keeping it private between the two of you, you've made an entire thread about it.

Fucking drama queen.

Careful mate, you're venturing to far into the rabbit hole. I'm not sure you know what is and isn't trolling anymore.

Yet instead of keeping it private between the two of you, you've made an entire thread about it.

Fucking drama queen.
Logic.:lol:

In his defense I don't think he knows putting someone on ones ignore list means you can't see their rep either.

Because clearly that's what's bothering him.

Don't worry about Milenko. He thinks you are an easy target and if he insults posters other people have it will shift focus off of all of his stupid shit.

I have eaten at Subways only 3-4 times and I have loved eating there.

With them being too expensive, I can't visit more often although I would surely want to.

Actually that isn't what's bothering me. What's bothering me is him literally following me around on all my post on some stalker shit with something always negative to say or bringing my name up when I have nothing to do with the topic. But i'm done on it. I just had to say my piece. Moving on.

Actually that isn't what's bothering me. What's bothering me is him literally following me around on all my post on some stalker shit with something always negative to say or bringing my name up when I have nothing to do with the topic. But i'm done on it. I just had to say my piece. Moving on.

I don't think you should move on. He has been doing this to both you and shagz despite the fact that he has made much more worthless and stupid posts in the past and present than both of you combined. If you start to ignore it it is not going to stop. He will keep doing it knowing there will be no repercussion and he can feel superior for once. If you want to solve this you should follow all of his posts with the same negative bs so he can know how it feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back