Frank N Stein Hop Off My Dick!!!

Watch this here come more red rep with some slick ass comment. Because that's all his internet keyboard warrior ass can do. Leave me the fuck alone. I ain't trynna start drama. I just want you not to try me. It ain't the week for it. Stay off my post and I'll stay off yours.

Urban Dictionary needs a translate feature so I can decipher what the hell you say.

Kids nowadays.

Do you people even be knowing what is going on or do you really hate me that much that y'all make it seem like I'm just some guy ranting about nothing and that Milenko is innocent? I make one little joke and he follows me around the forums causing problems with me. You people are just like the Reigns hat era blinded with hate you can't even see what's reality. I didn't start this. Did I handle it the best way? maybe not. But let's not act like dudes a IWC God now just because he pissed me off to the point of leaving. He goes after people that people hate more than him on here because he thinks it'll make him cool and you people are eating it up. Why exactly do you not like me? because my grammar? its the fucking internet for crying out loud. Because you don't like my post? I don't like a lot of yalls and you don't see me disliking them. The fact is at the end of the day. I can care less. I'm making money,I'm an actor, I'm a DJ/Radio Personality,and a TV host. This isn't my life and that's my problem is I keep letting the shit get to me. I'm over it. No more threats, no more nothing. I'm done for good. Only reason I stayed does other times was for WCWF but fuck that shit too. I'm out. Logging out for the last time.

Y'all want me to quit? Is that what y'all really want? Well guess what bitches I'm not going anywhere. I'm back and y'all want to male me out to be a heel then a heel it is. Because now Wrestlezone's #1 Heel is back!

I can't take all of you who continue to reply to me and say "no one cares" seriously. You don't care show me bitch by not replying. Because I know who really cares is my fans. All this shit, all this shit is acting. Im proving to be a damn good heel because you dumb motherfuckers eat it up.

Do you people even be knowing what is going on or do you really hate me that much that y'all make it seem like I'm just some guy ranting about nothing and that Milenko is innocent? I make one little joke and he follows me around the forums causing problems with me. You people are just like the Reigns hat era blinded with hate you can't even see what's reality. I didn't start this. Did I handle it the best way? maybe not. But let's not act like dudes a IWC God now just because he pissed me off to the point of leaving. He goes after people that people hate more than him on here because he thinks it'll make him cool and you people are eating it up. Why exactly do you not like me? because my grammar? its the fucking internet for crying out loud. Because you don't like my post? I don't like a lot of yalls and you don't see me disliking them. The fact is at the end of the day. I can care less. I'm making money,I'm an actor, I'm a DJ/Radio Personality,and a TV host. This isn't my life and that's my problem is I keep letting the shit get to me. I'm over it. No more threats, no more nothing. I'm done for good. Only reason I stayed does other times was for WCWF but fuck that shit too. I'm out. Logging out for the last time.

Proof? I don't believe that a actor and TV host would be wasting his time on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back