SpoodBeast is NOT a dick... in general.

Everyone on this fucking forum need to crush some pussy. Your lack of manlihood is distressing.

I really do miss the days of being called out :(

This. Everyone round here has lost their balls.

This place was made because guys like me couldn't do what they do in the Bar. It then in turn makes Macca sad when the opportunity to verbally decapitate your fellow poster is discarded like a condom used on a hooker.

What Macca has determined from this thread:

- LOL. Spoodbeast's Ego = MONEY

- While we're on the subject, I want to mention that I AM UNDERRATED AS FUCK!!! DO YOU SIMPLETONS REALISE HOW MANY POSTERS I GOT INTO THE PRISON?! YOU PEOPLE WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT ME!! I HOPE YOU ***** RECOGNIZE THAT IF THEY DIDNT PUT YOUR BOY IN LOCKOUT, I WOULD HAVE OUSTED THAT BASTARD SLYFOX FROM HIS THRONE AND BECAME EMPEROR OF WZ FORUMS AND YOU ALL WOULD BE WORKING UNDER MY GET-RICH SCHEME OF WRITING AND SENDING "OUSTED UGANDAN PRINCE IN NEED OF CREDIT CARD ONLY DONATIONS" E-MAILS.

No lyin'.

- This place needs a lot more conflict. I came into the Cage expecting a ravaged wasteland and instead found threads like these of people crying over spilt milk. For fuck sake's, we got more action in the Bar Room with classics like Sidious, Game Rage and Tributes. What do I have to do to light a fire under you knobjockey's arses?! Jenks bitched down when I arrived, as did many others. It looks like I'ma have to do something round here, may not be popular, but you'll thank me later.

Oh, you have a problem with me as well. Well luk, take a number and wait your turn. You said you underrated but how are you any different then anyone else in the cage? You show up in here and immediately follow everyone elses lead and come after me. If you want to be unique, why attack the guy everyone else is attacking?

If you really wanted to DO SOMETHING in the cage you would have done it, right? Why do you need my help? I saw a post where you said how your going to go after somebody and then armbar is like 'you gonna go through me" and dude, you BACKED down and it just turned into a "I completely agree" conversation between you two.

Any fuck, say more shit about me and may be when I get interested I reply.
And don't be homosexual.

You got long way to go before catching up to the likes of Mongoloid McQueer, dirty jose, black crock, pedro etc.

They are the ones battling the king of the cage not you and no lyin.

If you really wanted to DO SOMETHING in the cage you would have done it, right? Why do you need my help? I saw a post where you said how your going to go after somebody and then armbar is like 'you gonna go through me" and dude, you BACKED down and it just turned into a "I completely agree" conversation between you two.

Don't let my name come out ya mouth again boy.

This place aint ready for Armbar vs Macca.

Oh, you have a problem with me as well. Well luk, take a number and wait your turn. You said you underrated but how are you any different then anyone else in the cage? You show up in here and immediately follow everyone elses lead and come after me. If you want to be unique, why attack the guy everyone else is attacking?

Finally. After weeks of ducking and dodging me, you finally find some fortitude and say something. Congrats. Not that it matters much, because you, good sir, were a huge disappointment. Do you know how many people said to me to Prison how good it would be to have me in the Cage with you? Man, I was looking forward to it, maybe some competition. And before you know it, they finally let me out... And I came just in time to see... Nothing. I saw nothing, all the hype put into you was a lot of horse shite. Where do I begin? Is the horrible grammer that makes you look like a 12-year special Ed kid who gets beaten regularly with a leather belt by his grandma, who looks after you because your momma is off busy ****ing her roast beef to the rest of your southern ass-backwards town? Is the excessive use of the word "*** it" and "******" that, quite frankly is the only thing to add seasoning to an otherwise shitty run-of-the-mill angry n00b who can't understand why he can't put a Mario Kart thread in the SmackDown section? Or is it the fact that, within a week or so of me arriving, you eventually crumbled into a little crying heap of "Why is everyone hating on me?! Y'all are *** its, no lyin'." You're a little bitchmade never-was cunt who has been one big disappointment all along and you certainly don't deserve an eighth of the publicity you get. You're a joke, and I hope the janitor sexually abuses you in the school bathroom, you fucking afterthought.

LMAO. You mean the short Mexican standoff that occurred when I told Armbar "I respect you, but I definately have no problem starting shit if I feel the need to". Face it cunt, you and I both know I never backed down. Hell, these days you just seem to bitch down BEFORE anyone starts shit with you. But I shouldn't be shocked that your stupidity knows no bounds. I'm not the bellend who goes into my Prison thread, rep reps me, says that that my posts were shit and that nobody will read it, and then when that same, immensely popular thread gets moved to the Cage, you come in, heap lots of praise on the exact same thread that you dissed a week or two earlier and then asked if I was gonna be making any more of the same review posts. Just how many minutes were you choked with your own umbilical cord during childbirth?

Also, Armbar is right. This forum isn't strong enough to weather an Armbar-Macca showdown.

Any fuck, say more shit about me and may be when I get interested I reply.
And don't be homosexual.

I'm not a *** it like you though. No lyin', holmes. On a related note, when your prostitute mum has three cocks inside her at the same time, do you think she uses that money for your special education classes, or on heroin and anal bleaching?

You got long way to go before catching up to the likes of Mongoloid McQueer, dirty jose, black crock, pedro etc.

They are the ones battling the king of the cage not you and no lyin.

Man, I haven't used this one for a while, so be grateful when I say this.

Bitch be trippen' balls. Man, they're all good adversaries, but understand that the reason there needs to be a Cage is for guys like me. I fucked some major shit up in the Bar with a heap of rules and regulations put down on me. Now that I'm in here, with no prohibitations, ask yourself if you really are that FUCKING STUPID to so willingly want to be the first victim.

This is me warming up. Don't be stupid enough to go for seconds, Oliver Twist.

Of course because a PUBLIC thread did not need to be made on this ridiculous issue.

You did that because you know I hate it, didn't you?

Also, the Spoodbeest hate in this thread is mind boggling. The guy says he's underrated for the sake of joking around, hell the things in general he has said was for fun. And even if it was realistic opinions he shared, who would give a fuck? It's his damn opinion, you got yours, he got his.

Good god.

Also, the Spoodbeest hate in this thread is mind boggling. The guy says he's underrated for the sake of joking around, hell the things in general he has said was for fun. And even if it was realistic opinions he shared, who would give a fuck? It's his damn opinion, you got yours, he got his.

Good god.

Page Two, I said something to this effect. Yet still it continues...

Good god.

Ferbian, I may like you again after this post. <3

Do people just like to target posters?, I leave for a day and already Spood is getting heat, for what?, oh a blog vid.

Here's an idea guys, just don't go there, if Spood is being an ass pm him, stop making stupid stuff like this an issue, it's annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back