Frank N Stein Hop Off My Dick!!!

This corny ass ***** stay following me around the forums talking shit about everything Ivpost or giving me red rep.You're still fucking salty about me hurting your little feelings when I was playing around calling everybody on here bitches. I was even joking with some mods like that and they didn't take it personal, Quite frankly they just didn't give a fuck. If you don't like me fine. All you have to do is put me of your ignore list and move the fuck on its been 2 or 3 month's. I may joke and troll around on here but now I'm dead ass. Keep talking shit and shit will get real and imma find your punk ass. Hop off my dick or get beat the fuck up on some real shit. It ain't the week on life it ain't the week.

Saying things like this will get him to keep following you around so he can research his next novel. Dead Ass 2: Autopsy Massage School.

All seriousness though. Do you think making idle threats like a little bitch helps your cause? Milenko is clearly just trolling you & it has obviously gotten under your skin so bad that you started this thread. This little outburst of yours is likely not going to stop him now that he knows it bothers you this much. He is just having fun pressing your buttons like others have done to him before. Difference is that now he knows it pisses you off so much that you are making internet tough-guy threats.

So if it bugs you then ignore him. Or just logoff the internet and take your meds.

It really cannot feel too good knowing you are so far down the forum ladder that Milenko can fuck with your head. Clearly the OP is cracking from the mental trauma that Juggalo Rogen has put him through.

I don't think you should move on. He has been doing this to both you and shagz despite the fact that he has made much more worthless and stupid posts in the past and present than both of you combined. If you start to ignore it it is not going to stop. He will keep doing it knowing there will be no repercussion and he can feel superior for once. If you want to solve this you should follow all of his posts with the same negative bs so he can know how it feels.

I don't really care for Frank N Stein he hasn't really insulted me much but he does seem to have a weird obsession with me in my coming out thread he first offered me support and then called me "bullshit liar" over something I did not say, fucking ****** and he calls me an idiot lol.

Anyway Frank N Stein is a fucking jack off trying to play the guardian angel role.

Fuck Frank N Stein and his "veteran advice" I know what I'm doing.

As long as I and others find my post entertaining fuck what he and others think.

Yeah and I do think Frank N Stein is a cry baby bitch over ITS A NEW DAY calling him one as a joke.

Oh yeah and fuck Bacon Bits.
Go eat cheese till you shit yourself to death, you bitch.

I called you an idiot because you consistently act like a fucking idiot.

As for the advice, that's not something you have to worry about anymore because I'm just gonna enjoy watching you crash and burn.

I called you an idiot because you consistently act like a fucking idiot.

As for the advice, that's not something you have to worry about anymore because I'm just gonna enjoy watching you crash and burn.

Really? crash and burning on a fucking forum?
This isn't my real life I don't give a fuck.
The only way I "crash and burn" is if I quit this forum which I'm not going to just because of your bitch ass comments.

I really don't give a fuck If I look like a idiot to you boring ***** as long as I'm enjoying myself and entertaining others I couldn't give less fucks.

It's just my humor dude it's how I express my self on this forum. As long as I stay within the rules I'm going to be here as long as I fucking want to be.

Your a fucking fraud.

How exactly am I a fraud?

I could understand if you called me an annoying ******* or something along those lines but your choice of the word fraud is puzzling.

Oh look a thread about getting red rep is in fact shit.

Time to talk about food, today's topic eating meat on good friday. For me it's a yes

It depends on if you're a die hard catholic or not.

Although how fish isn't classified as meat even though it's the flesh of an animal like all other meat confuses me a bit.

According to QI, one of the South American countries got the ban on beaver meat lifted as well. Something something nunnilingus.

But over here in Reformsville, we eat what we like. Our congregation does a little candlelit communion on Thursday night and that is considered super liturgical...

Who would have thought that an equally shit poster comes to the defense of the original shit poster.

Is Doug dead? This seems a bit long for him to hold off an opportunity to post something facepalm related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back