SpoodBeast is NOT a dick... in general.

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
Since there were a good 10 people in there when shit "blew up" in SpoodBeast's BlogTV channel, I figured a cage post rather than a PM or an MSN message would do better.

Look, I like the guy.

The fact is, I get invited to his BlogTV channel by TM every time it broadcasts, and every time I go in there, the discussion derails into irrelevant shit like forum presence and how much rep he has, and how underrated he is (I'm willing to bet his ego was rubbed by my underrated thread in the GSD, which is fine, I really don't hold it against him) and how he always has like 2-3 more viewers than Doc's typical broadcast.

So dude, how come in the face of slight criticism, you immediately jump to the victim card? You ignored everything I had to say except for the fact that I "called you a dick," which is hardly, "you're being a dick about your viewers." I knew as soon as this little BlogTV trend started, some of you idiots would use it as another way to somehow validate more irrelevant shit like rep, viewers, and how under/overrated you are, in order to stroke your e-egos.

Sure, you started your channel to talk about Night of Champions predictions, but for fuck's sake, don't sit here and tell me you aren't the first one to start talking about how underrated you are, at any given moment.

Yeah, I talk about rep, and it's all in good fun. I joke around about rep bars, but at the end of the day, I couldn't give a shit what people do to my rep, as I come on here to talk about wrestling with other wrestling fans, and I couldn't give a shit how many people know me, or how much rep I have, as long as people are physically able to read my posts on this forum.

You are not a better person because 5-10 people on an internet forum know your name. Your ego shouldn't be getting any bigger because of it.

He has been talking about himself an awful lot lately. Going to go ahead and say that it's 90% unwarranted as well. Not trying to be a dick, he is not as good as he thinks he is. And I know exactly what you're talking about Mozz, he has mentioned himself being underrated plenty of times now.

Dave, SpoodBeest is his own biggest fan.

On his blogTV show, Mozz was there and he tried telling Spood that he's annoying as fuck (nicely, of course) with his constant boasts about how he's underrated (lololol) because he doesn't have full rep, and how Spood always boasts about having more viewers than me on blogTV when his view count is like 12.

Spood's getting a big head, Dave.

Do people not understand what taking the piss means? I do that stuff to annoy it's all in good fun, but when taking seriously it gets turned into something "ugly" such as this thread. For fuck sake me joking about blogTV viewers when I only get about 15 can't possibly make you mad Doc.

Do people not understand what taking the piss means? I do that stuff to annoy it's all in good fun, but when taking seriously it gets turned into something "ugly" such as this thread. For fuck sake me joking about blogTV viewers when I only get about 15 can't possibly make you mad Doc.

Ok TM

The fact that you were saying these kinds of things about me when I wasn't around to hear and appreciate them as the jokes that you say they were makes it obvious that you were not in fact joking around.

*insert superfluous paragraph featuring many iterations of the same idea here*

The fact that you were saying these kinds of things about me when I wasn't around to hear and appreciate them as the jokes that you say they were makes it obvious that you were not in fact joking around.
Well they sure as hell weren't serious comments, and that was like the first time you visited my broadcast. You're the only other person I could compare shows too. blogTV= serious business.

I had to find this out through Mozz. If I didn't talk to him on MSN all the time, I would never have known you were making these comments.

What does it matter to you if you have fucking one more viewer than me, if I rarely broadcast, and only talk about wrestling and forum things that shut out the average guest.

And you're not underrated. You said on that channel that you say you are all the time to try and piss people off?

You know what they call people who actively seek to piss people off?

Trolls.

Seriously, everyone needs to think about how fucking stupid this discussion is. You're arguing over blog TV on a wrestling forum. Just think about that for a second.

I was in one of Spood's rooms a while back and he was doing the same thing Doc, I think it's just competitive spirit.

It was a fucking a joke I called the blogTV wars and I mockingly said we should do to see who's show would be more supreme. Again blogTV = serious business.

I despise the serious business meme, I really do.

This isn't about blogTV, and if you got your head out of your ass for one minute, you'd realize that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back