SpoodBeast is NOT a dick... in general.

You did that because you know I hate it, didn't you?

Also, the Spoodbeest hate in this thread is mind boggling. The guy says he's underrated for the sake of joking around, hell the things in general he has said was for fun. And even if it was realistic opinions he shared, who would give a fuck? It's his damn opinion, you got yours, he got his.

Good god.

Not mind boggling Ferb, and it isn't even really hate. He was talking himself up and talking someone else down, it wasn't just joking and we know that. People don't like that shit. Anybody else to do that would be getting the same treatment.

So when someone like a poster that a lot of people hate, nobody gets their panties in a bunch. But when posters dislikes someones buddy or something, they get all defensive. Why does it work this way?

DirtyJosé;2450056 said:
Search function is your friend, amigo.

What good would that do when I don't even know where to look. Is there a thread where the title says "Spood's being a dick to somebody"

Dude Holy One YOU WERE THERE WHEN HE DID IT ON BLOGTV!

Anyway, me and Spood have made up now. Yay!

I'm sure Spood got the point. He doesn't seem like a douche, he knows now what's up and I'm sure he'll stop the self promotion and just post.

I hope it's known that I started the "B-Team MVP" moniker. Just throwing that out there so you all don't think he dubbed himself that.

Already knew that you had made up as I talked to him and Mozz on Skype earlier today. I know Spood talks about himself A LOT but I never seen him talk down about anybody which is why I questioned it. Also, believe me when I say that the whole BlogTV thing is a joke and if you really want to be mad at somebody for it then it should be me. I started the whole "BlogTV wars" in the first place.

Not mind boggling Ferb, and it isn't even really hate. He was talking himself up and talking someone else down, it wasn't just joking and we know that. People don't like that shit. Anybody else to do that would be getting the same treatment.

So when someone like a poster that a lot of people hate, nobody gets their panties in a bunch. But when posters dislikes someones buddy or something, they get all defensive. Why does it work this way?

I'm guessing that is a throw towards me standing up for Spood? Well it's not really because he's my buddy, or because he's not one of the guys that a lot of people hate. I would stand up for Jenks, if he was warranted the support, but he isn't (Just to use an example).

But the fact that someone goes forth and creates a seemingly hate thread, or joins in on a thread to bash upon the person the thread is about, or one involved is rather confusing. Especially considering the background of this thread, a little bit of joking around etc.

Like I said before, good god. Leave the guy alone, let him do what he wants to do, if he wants to say he's underrated, if I want to say that I think Catholics should burn in hell (Example mind you..) or if Doc wants to create a signature just to piss people off. Well, what's gonna stop them? Like it's been so popular to say, people need to get the sand out of their vagina's and stop getting all worked up over someone else's opinions or comments.

I'm guessing that is a throw towards me standing up for Spood? Well it's not really because he's my buddy, or because he's not one of the guys that a lot of people hate. I would stand up for Jenks, if he was warranted the support, but he isn't (Just to use an example).

Not at all Ferb, stand up for whomever you want. Just seems a bit hypocritical that people only stand up their friends. I know you say you aren't and that the shit he's getting isn't warranted whereas it is for a guy like Jenks, but you don't think that if enough people bring something up it couldn't be true? Just calling it like I see it, he has talked himself up numerous times, this isn't shit I'm making up. Not saying his a douche, not saying he isn't a cool guy. If somebody that wasn't your boy was talking themselves up quite a bit I'm sure you wouldn't get so defensive whether they were good or not.

But the fact that someone goes forth and creates a seemingly hate thread, or joins in on a thread to bash upon the person the thread is about, or one involved is rather confusing. Especially considering the background of this thread, a little bit of joking around etc.

I have no idea what went on in this blog tv shit, but what I have said regarding Spood was him talking himself up. That's all I know, I can only speak for what I have seen. How is it confusing Ferb? People make threads calling people out rather frequently here. Sure most of them are terribly boring flame wars, but you get the point. I don't recall you being offended by those threads.

Like I said before, good god. Leave the guy alone, let him do what he wants to do, if he wants to say he's underrated, if I want to say that I think Catholics should burn in hell (Example mind you..) or if Doc wants to create a signature just to piss people off. Well, what's gonna stop them? Like it's been so popular to say, people need to get the sand out of their vagina's and stop getting all worked up over someone else's opinions or comments.

You're acting like people are coming at him with fucking pitchforks and torches Ferb. People are fucking over it. Nobody is fucking banning him, no one is condemning him. You know how you just said people need to stop getting worked up over peoples opinions? How are you not doing the same? If someone's opinion is that Spood isn't as good as he thinks he is, let them have believe that. No one is telling him to stop thinking highly of himself; I just said I don't believe he is as good as he is hyping himself up to be. See, that's my opinion. Full circle there Ferb.

People should always say whatever the fuck they want. Just don't be a bitch when people say something back. If you want to hype yourself up, by all means tell us how you feel. But be prepared when someone disagrees with it.

Not at all Ferb, stand up for whomever you want.

Good good, just checking.

Just seems a bit hypocritical that people only stand up their friends. I know you say you aren't and that the shit he's getting isn't warranted whereas it is for a guy like Jenks, but you don't think that if enough people bring something up it couldn't be true? Just calling it like I see it, he has talked himself up numerous times, this isn't shit I'm making up. Not saying his a douche, not saying he isn't a cool guy. If somebody that wasn't your boy was talking themselves up quite a bit I'm sure you wouldn't get so defensive whether they were good or not.

Not necessarily. Just because a lot of people bring up that one person sucks, doesn't make it so. I mean, (using an example again) I'm sure someone could gather a large bandwagon of people to say that any of the staff members suck, or are lousy moderators. Doesn't make it true.

I know he's talked about himself a lot. But really, why would I want to care if he wants to talk about himself? I could talk about myself all day if I wanted to. It'd be a boring conversation, but I could do it, and there'd be nothing wrong with it.

Also, I wouldn't care enough to go defensive on anybody if they build them up like their some kind of big deal, unless it's not true. Like I said, Jenks can walk around yelling he's the king of this forum for all he wants, but it's not true. And again, I wouldn't stand up for Spood if he was throwing shit on the wall and being all high and mighty about it, even if he was or wasn't my friend. That goes for anybody on this forum. I've lashed out at people I consider my friends before, but I've also stood up for them when the crowd ganging up on the person doesn't deserve to be ganged up upon.

I have no idea what went on in this blog tv shit, but what I have said regarding Spood was him talking himself up. That's all I know, I can only speak for what I have seen. How is it confusing Ferb? People make threads calling people out rather frequently here. Sure most of them are terribly boring flame wars, but you get the point. I don't recall you being offended by those threads.

I have no idea either. And I'm not saying there's anything wrong in you talking about what you see, and how you see it mate. There's nothing wrong in that, I'm not addressing you either way. I'm addressing the people who knows what went down, or for that sake those people that just seems to want to argue for the sake of arguing. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the hate, or problems that Spoodbeest is getting in this thread is mind-boggling because it's such a small fucking deal that it wouldn't even warrant itself a post, much less a thread.

You're acting like people are coming at him with fucking pitchforks and torches Ferb. People are fucking over it. Nobody is fucking banning him, no one is condemning him. You know how you just said people need to stop getting worked up over peoples opinions? How are you not doing the same? If someone's opinion is that Spood isn't as good as he thinks he is, let them have believe that. No one is telling him to stop thinking highly of himself; I just said I don't believe he is as good as he is hyping himself up to be. See, that's my opinion. Full circle there Ferb.

I know they're over it mate. But I'm just addressing it again because you obviously wanted to dig into it a little bit. Nothing wrong with that, but overall I'm just saying that it is, or was mind boggling that the thread got to the point of over 15 pages.

Besides, I'm not getting worked up over it mate. I'm just saying that I don't get the need to bring out a large thread about a problem that is so minor.

People should always say whatever the fuck they want. Just don't be a bitch when people say something back. If you want to hype yourself up, by all means tell us how you feel. But be prepared when someone disagrees with it.

Yes of course. I'm not bitching because of it. I'm just saying I don't get it, and there's really nothing wrong with that, now is there? I'm just stating my opinion on the matter, which is the exact thing you just said, was nothing wrong with.

Gonna be honest Ferb, I'm not going to read that but I'm sure you have excellent points as always. I've forgotten about this mess and I'm sure everyone else has as well.

Plus, Fury seems to be public enemy number one at the moment. One person at a time.

Gonna be honest Ferb, I'm not going to read that but I'm sure you have excellent points as always. I've forgotten about this mess and I'm sure everyone else has as well.

Plus, Fury seems to be public enemy number one at the moment. One person at a time.

I'm sorry about the size. I needed a bit of time to kill, just before getting into my regular non-spam posting.

Fury? I don't get that ( ;) )

I still like TM, everyone that started disliking him because of what others said can fuck off.

I've seen and heard of people doing way shadier and fucked up shit here than he ever did.

Way to not get the joke dick.

denmark.jpg

I'm guessing this is all about the Cigar Lounge series he posts. I've actually read none of them but I know he's a DBZ fan so that's a plus in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back