Doc

This thread is an epic fail. I expected much more. Actually no I didn't... Both of you are soft.

Freddy, have you ever seen half of the things Doc posts torwards me? And you whine about him commenting about your pictures? Just be happy you aren't so god-awful ugly that no one looks at them at all.

Yeah, when did we all become such big fat flappy *****es?

Except Will, he gave me the only lulz of this thread. But seriously, Freddie, what the Hell does it matter? Doc isn't a douche, and I believe this comes from one little skirmish. Grow a set, and move on.

I know this doesn't have a trash bin, but may this be locked?

About time someone called Doc out. There have been plenty of douches to walk through this forum, myself included. Doc takes the douche cake though. Seriously, who the fuck do you think you are? Megaman? Your fucking ego is right up there with Scotty. Seriously, people have had enough of your pretentious demeanor and your constant self-awarding mindset. If we aren't talking about Doc then there is no conversation to be had. You have single handedly ruined these fucking forums for me and countless, faceless others who were to paralysed by fear of unfair disciplinary action to speak up. Eat a dick, Doc.

Wow this just went apeshit....damn, sodomy, the hope of someone contracting illnesses, geez this is just as wild as a pervert attending a rape convention.

:lmao:

Armbar, you are the most pompous ass I have ever had the misfortune to meet on any forum, ever. You have your stupid inflated sense of self-importance, just because you squashed a jobber. You're not the Second Coming of anything, no matter what people liked to say, and you need to get that through your thick head. If I had a choice between spending time with you and a very hungry alligator, I'd take my chances with the alligator. I hope you contract whooping cough, because at least then you'll be somewhat entertaining to watch. You're like an appendix. You're pretty much useless, but everyone knows your name. Eventually this forum is going to have to get an appendectomy, and there will be much rejoicing.

Go sodomize yourself with a flaming curtain rod.

Boy, do I suck at flaming.

I also get a nice pie with carnitas, jack cheese, chipotle dressing, roasted corn, black beans, onions, cilatrno and jalapenos.

I've always wanted to try a McDonalds pizza.

Called him out on his posting pictures. Or it could have been GD, since you both had the same avatars at the time. But I think it was you.

"This thread doesn't have enough pictures of Freddy", you said.

Ya, that was me.

Let's set something straight here:

Doc is one of, if not THE nicest guy on this forum. Therefore, if he calls you a douche, or treats you like shit, chances are you deserve it.

That sounds fairly delicious, Armbar. I'll have to try it.

When I lived in Italy, my favorite pizza was porcini mushrooms and french fries. It's a lot better than it sounds.

AWWWWWWWWWWW you weren't serious?

This may have been the deepest, and fastest my heart has ever sunk on this forum. Thanks very fucking much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back