Evolution Returns!!!!

One of my biggest mark out moments in a long time, the stable I fell in love with as a young'un returning to deal with a problem that only the three of them can handle together. It was even cooler to see them together now and think about how the last time they were together as a group H was pretty darn big but Dave an Randy were still on the rise and now look at them. All three of them multiple time world champions, some of the biggest stars of the last generations and three of my favorites of all time. Aside from the incredible amount of nostalgia this is giving me and how much I freaked when Line In The Sand started playing I think it's a brilliant angle with the Shield and Im very much looking forward to whats coming from this program.

I'm I the only one who missed something last night ?

Orton and Batista both said it's not their fight, it's Triple H's

Stephanie tells HHH she has an idea.

Out of no where Shield attacks Orton and Batista.
For no reason!
Did Stephanie do something to provoke them to go out ?
They both just said they were not getting involved.
And it's not like the Uso's were being treated with "Injustice" at least not yet. Did they come out too soon?

If someone can explain what happened, maybe I missed a sketch idk.

As far as Evolution returning, it's ok. It'll bring credibility to The Shield in the end, there's no chance it will be an Evolution domination for months, no chance.

I'm I the only one who missed something last night ?

Orton and Batista both said it's not their fight, it's Triple H's

Stephanie tells HHH she has an idea.

Out of no where Shield attacks Orton and Batista.
For no reason!
Did Stephanie do something to provoke them to go out ?
They both just said they were not getting involved.
And it's not like the Uso's were being treated with "Injustice" at least not yet. Did they come out too soon?

If someone can explain what happened, maybe I missed a sketch idk.

As far as Evolution returning, it's ok. It'll bring credibility to The Shield in the end, there's no chance it will be an Evolution domination for months, no chance.

No you're not the only one, both ohhyoudidntknow and I have mentioned it. Its possible steph got involved or she had a plan that didnt need to be used. The shield attacking them can be explained easily either way because they attacked them last week and see them as injustly attacking bryan before.

Or its leading to a stephanie turning on triple h scenario and saying she and the shield are working together, but I find that a stretch.

On a side note, when Orton and Batista originally said no to HHH, did anybody else here Steph say, "I have a plan"... So did she send The Shield out against Orton and Batista or... I don't get it. Do you think this will lead to anything?

I was planning on bringing that up in the Evolution vs. Shield thread when the match was officially announced and posted in the Pay Per Views section.

I don't see Steph going up to The Shield herself, but my guess is that Steph payed someone to go to The Shield and stir shit up between them and Batista & Orton. Maybe this person told The Shield that they overheard Dave & Randy plotting to take them out sometime during the night - you know, like Just Joe back in the Attitude Era. I think this will lead to Orton and Batista finding out about Trips and Steph being behind The Shield attacking them, and Orton and Batista will end up walking out on Triple H in the match, leaving him all alone for The Shield. That will then set up a Fatal 4 Way between Hunter, Batista, Orton and Bryan for the WWE Title at Payback.

Anyway, I'm excited that Evolution is back. I don't usually care for Flair returning, but this is one of those times where I'd like to see him come back, so he can manage Evolution in the match. When Flair becomes a problem at ringside, have Reigns spear him back into the retirement home.

This is perfect

now you bring back flair as the manager

evolution uses him and he becomes a big problem out side of the ring causing interfernce

then the sheild says we have a solution to this... and Boom!!! Hogan is now the back up for Sheild!!!!

This would be AWESOME

It makes sense. Three friends are reuniting to battle a common enemy, and Evolution is the last successful stable in WWE. You could see the warnings signs and hints over the past couple of months, with Orton, Batista, and Triple H standing together. All three men are a heels now, and it was only a matter of time before this happened. Also, I remember Cole mentioning Evolution on Raw a while ago.

The timing is perfect. Triple H has been feuding with Bryan since Summerslam, Orton feuded with Bryan during throughout the summer in 2013, and Bryan stealing Batista's spotlight after winning the Rumble was an important sub-plot in the build to the triple threat at Mania.

There's a chance WWE is putting Triple H's mission to destroy Bryan on the back burner for now, but it wouldn't surprise me if WWE closed the chapter on the Daniel Bryan saga with all three men at Wrestlemania XXX. Bryan beat Triple H one on one, and he beat Orton and Batista for the title, so he doesn't have anything to prove now.

It makes sense for HHH, Orton, and Batista to move on to something else. The Shield needs a new challenge, a real challenge, and Evolution is perfect. It wouldn't surprise me if Evolution pulled out a cheating win at Extreme Rules, and I imagine the feud with The Shield will carry on for one more pay per view or two.

Being a fan of Evolution, I completely lost it, when Line In The Sand hit last Monday. Evolution isn't remembered for great matches. The group is a success, because Evolution was a springboard for Batista and Orton as main eventers. But you can feel that elite presence with HHH, Orton, and Batista standing together.

Also, I highly doubt we'll see Triple H and Orton wearing all the gold in WWE again. I have to believe they're here to put The Shield and others over, because at this point in their careers, there's no real point in Orton, Batista, and HHH eating up all the spotlight on Raw. Flair being absent doesn't bother me too much. HHH, Batista, and Orton are supposed to be heels as Evolution. With Flair out there in front of the crowd, you're running the risk of pops, and a non-stop chorus of "woos" hijacking every promo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back