First Round: Vancouver - Fabulous Moolah vs. Hulk Hogan

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Fabulous Moolah

• Hulk Hogan

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round matchup in the Vanouver Subregion. The ring and arena are universal throughout the first round and the organization is not a factor. There is a 20 minute time limit. Vote using any criteria you like. Most votes in the poll at the end of the time period wins. In the case of a tie we will go off of the number of written votes. In the case of a second tie, both are eliminated.

bc-place.jpg

Fabulous Moolah

moolah-763873.jpg

Vs.

Hulk Hogan

pastamania.jpg

Voting is open for 4 days.

Hulk Hogan is the pillar of moral values, talking about Eating your vitamins, saying your prayers, and not hitting women.

Not a chance he does so here, instead, laying down for the three count here.

Moolah moves on.

Hulk Hogan is the pillar of moral values, talking about Eating your vitamins, saying your prayers, and not hitting women.

Not a chance he does so here, instead, laying down for the three count here.

Moolah moves on.

or, moolah knows that hulk should win and instead, she lays down for the three count so that the man that IS wrestling can win.

Vote goes to Hogan

Why would Hogan fight her? Hogan's the all american babyface. He's the good guy, he's going to do the gentlemanly thing and lay down for the woman. It's what he'd do not only in kayfabe but in real life. Even as nWo Hogan, he'd probably lay down for her. I mean he would probably have Nash & Hall kick the crap out of her afterwards but he'd still lay down for her.

I want to vote Moolah for the huge lulz. In a serious match, Hogan would win, unquestionably. But, really, would Hogan, the heroic patriot touch an innocent ethical female? Just think of that as you vote.....

But, really, would Hogan, the heroic patriot touch an innocent ethical female? Just think of that as you vote.....

That's the thing though.... this tournament is kayfabe'd and every competitor is in it to win the bragging rights of being the greatest wrestler ever. How could Hogan possibly pass that up? Also.... if the ethical issue of facing a woman becomes a problem, Hogan could always revert to Hollywood Hogan. The heel version of Hogan wouldn't care about ethical dilemmas. This match should be more one-sided than any other match this entire round. Hogan is the biggest name in wrestling history, he's not going to lose to Moolah. Hogan gets the win here because if he could "Hulk Up" in time to hit the Atomic Legdrop against the endless list of legends he has faced before, then he can EASILY do so in this match against Fabulous Moolah.

I have to admit it's hilarious to the fact that Hulk Hogan right now is loosing to Moolah (5-2) and I must admit if we're to take it from a kayfabe match up point I would definitely vote for Moolah also, but I have to be legit, and while I think by far Hulk Hogan is overrated, I will not deny his impact on the business, and sadly that's gonna be my main reason for voting for Hulk Hogan, because wrestling ability, that's not gonna cut it, promo skills sure, that's probably the only thing inside of the ring that I could properly put him over on.

Hogan it is, because a Moolah win doesn't seem right to me, besides the poor woman could face Lesnar in the next round, or Triple H, two who won't hesitate to drop her.

That's the thing though.... this tournament is kayfabe'd and every competitor is in it to win the bragging rights of being the greatest wrestler ever. How could Hogan possibly pass that up?
He wants to pass the torch as he has already enjoyed immense success.

Also.... if the ethical issue of facing a woman becomes a problem, Hogan could always revert to Hollywood Hogan. The heel version of Hogan wouldn't care about ethical dilemmas.
Well, unless you're going to argue that "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan is Hulk's prime, then you couldn't do that. You vote on their prime. And prime Hogan wouldn't touch a patriotic women.

This match should be more one-sided than any other match this entire round.
No kidding. Moolah should win in a land slide.

Ok, I really don't have a stance here. I believe I'll vote Hulk though.

Why would Hogan fight her? Hogan's the all american babyface. He's the good guy, he's going to do the gentlemanly thing and lay down for the woman. It's what he'd do not only in kayfabe but in real life. Even as nWo Hogan, he'd probably lay down for her. I mean he would probably have Nash & Hall kick the crap out of her afterwards but he'd still lay down for her.

My point exactly. Hogan wouldn't hit Moolah. But Moolah would hit Hogan. Hogans too much of a perfect babyface to hurt a woman. And I doubt he has the technique to pin her without causing her harm. Moolah on the other hand isn't opposed to tanlging the referee up and hitting Hulk with a low blow.

Here since we can do primes, I'm going this route. Hogan had two primes. The Immortal Hogan and the NWO Hogan. He's the heel in this match. He has the NWO in his corner. He'll have no problem striking Moolah. Hogan wins with a leg drop.

Hogan moves on. I did want to vote Moolah for the lulz but I couldn't. No way Hogan loses this match.

This is way too funny....Hogan, the all american hero reluctantly ties up with the fabulous one, gently picks her up and sets her on the top turnbuckle, giving her a patronizing pat on the arm. Hogan turns to play to the crowd at which point Moolah hops down off the turnbuckle, obviously unhappy, and nails Hogan with a beaut of a low blow, earning her an automatic DQ, and Hogan a move on to the next round. This one was a good one.
:lol:

Come on Hulk will not hit a poor old woman, but I'm sure that Moolah wouldn't back down. Moolah was a great WWF womens champion and she never used to back down to any one male of female, But sadly Hulk Hogan gets my vote.

Have to vote for the greatest PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER of all time. Not worker, not nicest guy, but professional wrestler. The man revolutionized the industry and brought in more fans then anyone, ever. I'm saving my big arguments for round 3.

Hogan is not exactly a great wrestler but moolah wont beat him lol as shitty as he was in the ring he could simply overpower moolah vote hogan unfortuneatly

Moolah moves on here. She was the longest reigning champion ever, well that I can think off. She helf the women's championship for almost 28 years! Imagine that, one single person holding a title for almost 3 decades, how mad. No way would Hogan go over a beast like her. Also look at Hulk's stupid hat. He looks really silly. Don't be sexist vote Fabulous Moolah.

Hogan should be one of the top contenders to win this whole tourney, are you telling me he loses to a woman? Athletically, there is no comparison between the sexes. People went nuts because Brittney Griner had like 5 dunks this year in women's basketball. There's that many in the average lower level men's basketball game. The point is, women can't compare athletically to men, especially when the man is a roided up freak like Hogan. Also, there's no climbing involved in this match, so the Hulkster should be fine.

Hogan's one and true Prime was his Golden age of goodness. The guy who didn't do bad, would never harm Women or Children, and wouldn't even fully destroy the bad guys. Only because he felt it would be beneath him.

Moolah, in her Prime, was a Woman who would do what it took to win.

This match is a joke, and nothing about it should be taken seriously. If it were done in kayfabe terms, then Hogan WOULD LOSE.. because simply put, being in a match like this would be beneath him. He'd withdraw from it, and Moolah would move on via forefeit.

If Hogan did show up, he'd never want to touch Moolah, and thus she'd find a way to win. Afterall.. Hogan kisses babies, and is America's soul. Why would he want a victory over a Woman?

Currently, Hogan is winning. So by my count, 26 individuals are voting because they feel Hogan would beat a Woman? Does that sound like something the Golden aged version would do?

If you vote for Hogan, its a vote against Women. And makes you a possible future Wife beater. I'm almost sure of it.

Reactions: X
Think of it this way, with ALL of Hogan's marital issues, not once did he lay a finger on Linda Hogan. Linda Hogan is a sociopath, and she'll do anything to get over on Hulk on these divorce proceedings. If she really wanted to, she'd go ahead and scream bloody murder about Hulk beating her in order to really drop some sort of bombshell on Hulk. She hasn't, and that's because Hulk Hogan is a guy who would never hit a woman.

The Fabulous Moolah, on the other hand, is a classy woman, but she's also old school, and a bulldog. She was still out there, getting into the mix against the Dudleys, and even as an active women's competitor at such an old age. She's tough as nails. And she would get right in the face of Hulk Hogan and attempt to find a way to victory. Hogan would probably leave and get counted out, because I'm sure as badly as he'd want to win this tournament, I also think that he has his morals, and things that even he wouldn't do in order to win. If that means having to beat up a woman, he'd rather lose.

Moolah finds a way to win here.

Like others have said, Hulk wouldn't hurt a female. Moolah is most definately a female, and therefore Hulk wouldn't hit her. It's as simple as that, Hulk's too damn nice to beat Moolah so she goes over.

This is a travesty of smark-dom. Even if we're arguing Golden Era Hogan kayfabe, I seem to remember that hOgan getting a little rough with Sensational Sherri, who is also a woman. Even if you STILL insist he wouldn't, Hogan doesn't need to hurt her to pin her. He's ridiculously stronger then her, a simple cradle and gently put her down.

This is a travesty of smark-dom. Even if we're arguing Golden Era Hogan kayfabe, I seem to remember that hOgan getting a little rough with Sensational Sherri, who is also a woman. Even if you STILL insist he wouldn't, Hogan doesn't need to hurt her to pin her. He's ridiculously stronger then her, a simple cradle and gently put her down.

I read all the way through and it was the very last post that finally brought up my point. All the Moolah voters say Hogan wouldn't touch Moolah because he wouldn't lay a hand on a woman. Hogan had no problem putting his hands on Sherri. When you really look at him the backraking, eye gouging, biting, weapon using, and ocassional woman beating Hulk Hogan didn't always take the high road. This should be Hogan in a landslide.

In kayfabe, Fabulous Moolah would probably win due to Hogan's chivalry, unless this is NWO Hogan we're talking about; then Moolah wouldn't have a chance either way.

I'd argue that Moolah isn't even the most important figure in her division; both Mildred Burke and Trish Stratus hold dominion over her. Moolah's near 30 year title reign seems impressive on paper, but keep in mind that for nearly a third of those years, she wasn't even defending the title regularly.

Burke, the forefunner of women like Aja Kong and Manami Toyota in Japan, held the same title as Moolah for nearly 20 years; and defended the title regularly throughout the 1930's. Trish Stratus held the title a total of seven times, in an era where entertainment value plus drawing power equalled success. Moolah failed as a major draw for the divison when her career was jumpstarted in the 1980's.

This match should belong to Hogan in all aspects.

It's really simple people.

Hogan and Moolah meet in what is to be an epic encounter. Moolah walks up to Hogan, Hogan pokes her, she falls down, Hogan pins her, Hogan wins. Moolah joins the NWO. Fingerpoke 2.

Eric Bischoff said:
We we we we are IN CONTROL.

It's really simple people.

Hogan and Moolah meet in what is to be an epic encounter. Moolah walks up to Hogan, Hogan pokes her, she falls down, Hogan pins her, Hogan wins. Moolah joins the NWO. Fingerpoke 2.

Actually, the truth is Hulk Hogan has some amount of Pride. Believe it or not, he wouldn't pin a Woman in any manner. (well, beyond behind closed doors - maybe) But the fact is, inside a Wrestling ring Hogan wouldn't stand for stupidity. When faced with a decision he doesn't like.. he'll fold like a card table.

Just take a look.

[youtube]KkuWQl0GoUM[/youtube]

And on the flip side.. oddly enough, a little over a year later its reversed on him..

[youtube]sWKsPCFpawc[/youtube]

And he throws a fit like a baby.

Is that the guy you're voting for? A Woman beating, when he can't get his way he acts like a pussy, hissy-fit throwing, cry-baby?

Vote for Moolah. At least she'll wrestle the matches shes put in.

EDIT: I felt the need to put this where more people should see it.

Except, not so much, since Hogan roughed up Sensational Sherri when she crossed him. And even then he doesn't have to leg drop her. She's a small woman. he's a huge man. He just cradles her up gently and lays her down if he has to.

Where I come from.. you just described "rape". Congratulations. You've just added the term "rapist" to my view of Hulk Hogan, for this match-up.

EDIT: I felt the need to put this where more people should see it.

Where I come from.. you just described "rape". Congratulations. You've just added the term "rapist" to my view of Hulk Hogan, for this match-up.

You have rape without someone penetrating the other person? Interesting place you come from. :Laying her down" means simply placing her back-first on the ring floor.

Assuming your still trying to find a kayfabe/joke reason to get Moolah over Hogan. One participant pinning the other is part of a wrestling match, so Hogan is committing no crime. Unless you prefer wrestling where wrestlers can't pin one another.

Yes, I realize that most of this is a joke, but it will be a travesty if Moolah goes over Hogan, and I will just stop participating in the tournament. Not that anybody will or should care if I participate, I'm just saying.

As I said (followed by the aptly-named "the Brain"), HOgan has already showed he's not averse to being a bit violent with a woman who crosses him, such as Sensational Sherri. Hogan may be initially averse to hurting Moolah, but after she slaps him a few times, eventually he'll get fed up and take care of business quickly and relatively painlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back