First Round: Vancouver - Tully Blanchard vs. The Undertaker

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Tully Blanchard

• The Undertaker

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round matchup in the Vanouver Subregion. The ring and arena are universal throughout the first round and the organization is not a factor. There is a 20 minute time limit. Vote using any criteria you like. Most votes in the poll at the end of the time period wins. In the case of a tie we will go off of the number of written votes. In the case of a second tie, both are eliminated.

bc-place.jpg

Tully Blanchard

tully_blanchard.jpg

Vs.

The Undertaker

The_Undertaker%282%29.jpg

Voting is open for 4 days.

Tully Blanchard is someone I loved to watch in the 80s. I loved his matches and I loved him on the mic. The problem, however, is that he is completely out of his league in this match. Blanchard has no chance of getting by The Undertaker. Nothing in Blanchard's move set would really even be much of a threat to The Undertaker. In truth, I'd be surprised if Blanchard were able to even get Taker off his feet.

If he makes it to the 5 minute mark, I'd be quite surprised. The Undertaker has this in an easy win.

Tully Blanchard was a pretty talented guy, a Four Horseman (yes I know, it's not gonna win him this match, but it has a ring to it, has to be added really, it would be like not mentioning Ric Flair with the horsemen) and while Tully never got the big one sadly, I do believe that he's a fairly good guy and could've done decently in this tournament, if it wasn't for his current opponent...

Undertaker, what is there really needed to say? it's summed up in no words, but numbers.. "18-0", the most consistently dominant guy at 1 specific event ever, he's held numerous world titles, done many memorable things, and Undertaker is no way in hell gonna go out to Blanchard in the first round.
Undertaker is very respected both in the ring, and backstage, a ring general, a cornerstone of the WWE, he's among the 5 guys to go to in WWE if you are to make a name for yourself and get over crazily in the process (others to be Randy, John, Triple H, and Jericho if you ask me, Edge could be put in there too, but I believe the 4 others have more of a "putting over" impact)

Undertaker is gonna put this one away rather quickly, with a devastating tombstone.. R..I..P

Like Ferbian said Tully was a very talented man and he was part of a very talented stable, but this is the Undertaker he is the Phenom a future legend in the wrestling industries. This match will be a decent and a very close match, but After all the undertaker hits the tombstone on tully and he gets the 1,2,3. The winner of this match the Undertaker.

undertaker will dominate tully. Taker is an easy hall of famer not only in the wwe but in every pro wrestling hall of fame there is tully is just a guy that never won a heavyweight title but was great i cant see him beating the undertaker without a promotion being flamed for it

One of the horsemen I actually didn't hate just got a horrible draw. Undertaker has what it takes to win this entire thing, in fact, the winner of the first ever WZ tournament.

Undertaker at this stage hardly ever loses a match unless the tables are turned against him. He also never lost a match when he first started, being one of the few to beat Hogan during Hogan's massive run. He has a great shot at beating everyone in this, especially if Lesnar falls to the Game.

I feel bad for poor Tully here, I really do. A helluva talent on the mic, really solid as an in ring performer, but he's just WAAAY ovematched here. 'Taker handles Blanchard w/ease. Kayfabe wise once again, I'll say that blanchard gets in a bit of brawling offense before he gets caught in a chokeslam, followed up by a tombstone. This basically is just a tuneup for 'Taker.

Look... I can take Tully Blanchard getting beaten something fierce by the Undertaker in this thing, but for ME to be the first vote for him is a shame. A damn shame. Tully Blanchard could do a lot of things in the squared circle and would give Taker a tough battle. I voted for Blanchard because he's simply my second favorite wrestler next to Hansen.

I've been a Blanchard mark since I was a kid. I wanted to talk like he did, have women like he did, and wear cool sunglasses like he did. He could hold his own against the best wrestlers in the world. And ultimately, I'll concede that Taker would probably beat Blanchard 7-8 times out of 10, but for there to be no vote except for mine is a damn shame.

I'll never forget that Tully was a technical master in the ring. But compared to the Undertaker, he's like a tick on a Dinosaur's ballsack.

Taker just always has a tendency to take your favorite wrestler and give you a dose a reality about how good they REALLY are while the Taker is tombstoning their heads through the wrestling mat. There is no question that the Undertaker would absolutely dominate this match.

Undertaker wins.

Tully Blanchard was a career upper midcarder, and as a result, he is pretty much guaranteed to be fodder for Undertaker. Taker beats guys like Tully all the time, and as good as he was, I just don't think Blanchard is good enough to rank himself amongst the 2 or 3 people that beat Taker annually.

i know its probably not the right choice but i voted for tully. he was a great talent and ive always really enjoyed his work. on top of that ive never really been a taker fan, i dont hate him either but ive always kinda felt indifferent towards him. i know taker has the better credentials and would win if they were booked against each other but i like tully more, and y not vote for him, its not like takers in danger of losing this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back