Former Writer Makes Bizarre Allegations Against Randy Orton

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Maybe bizarre isn't the right word so much as disgusting and classless but, you be the judge. The story comes from part of a podcast hosted by Major League Wrestling featuring an interview with former WWE writer and MLW founder Court Bauer. The allegation came from this little part of the interview:

"For every new writer that would show up, he would come in the room put his hand down his pants, pull out his dick, touch himself, then say 'I'm Randy Orton, shake my hand...Oh, you don't want to shake my hand? You're 'big leaguing' me? That's fucked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won't shake Randy Orton's hand?'

"The writers would all start sweating and backing up into the corner, the guy's dick is still hanging out, and he would be there cutting a promo on a guy with his dick hanging out for like five minutes. Court goes on to say Orton was very intense so you could never tell if he was fucking with you or if he was really hot. I was lucky, Randy did it to him on the first day he was with the company at TV and just as he was about to pull his dick out, Stephanie walked in, and that shit went right back in his pants. It was as if a teacher entering the classroom."

When asked if he would have shaken his hand, Bauer says "I don't know. I'm a bit of a germaphobe."

Bauer says this was something Orton did during his Bauer's entire time at the WWE, and he is surprised Orton didn't get hit with sexual harassment.

A site contacted WWE and asked about this and the company replied: "WWE is looking into the matter."

Of course, I have no idea whether or not this is true but I can honestly say I wouldn't have any problems believing it. This is exactly the sort of thing that fit right in with other things Orton was doing during the 2000s. They include stuff like taking craps in the bags of some of the female wrestlers and making derogatory claims about them, especially after he'd slept with them but this is about fifty shades of fucked up. WWE's statement in regard to all this, in my opinion, translates to them primarily waiting until the whole thing blows over, which it probably will unless this story making the rounds causes others to come forward. If this is true, then Orton should be fired and blackballed from WWE as there's just no possible excuse for this.

I've respect Court bauer for what he did over the last few years and everything but i the same time outside of trying to understand what he has to gain with revealing this now. It's not like it will make is company even bigger because of this or actually hurt the WWE or Orton. So he really got nothing to gain by telling this story outside of just being petty for the sake of it. The fact is, Orton could sue the guy over this if this story was hurting his brand but again what would that serve. So if i'm WWE or Orton, i would just let this blow over and move on and not give Court the spotlight that he was trying to get by telling this story.

This was just the case of another former WWE employee, that's has a lot success now trying to make himself interesting by telling a story that he knew would outrage a lot of people in this PC world we live in now and my god he was right because. We live in this PC world now were we can't do or say anything without being scrutinize by somebody. We are really at are worst as far as far as a society is concern right now and the more technology advance the worst the human race will be because we love to judge peoples and technology help us do that anonymously.

Sorry about this rant, but it piss me off when i see what we have become as human beings.

I've respect Court bauer for what he did over the last few years and everything but i the same time outside of trying to understand what he has to gain with revealing this now. It's not like it will make is company even bigger because of this or actually hurt the WWE or Orton. So he really got nothing to gain by telling this story outside of just being petty for the sake of it. The fact is, Orton could sue the guy over this if this story was hurting his brand but again what would that serve. So if i'm WWE or Orton, i would just let this blow over and move on and not give Court the spotlight that he was trying to get by telling this story.

This was just the case of another former WWE employee, that's has a lot success now trying to make himself interesting by telling a story that he knew would outrage a lot of people in this PC world we live in now and my god he was right because. We live in this PC world now were we can't do or say anything without being scrutinize by somebody. We are really at are worst as far as far as a society is concern right now and the more technology advance the worst the human race will be because we love to judge peoples and technology help us do that anonymously.

Sorry about this rant, but it piss me off when i see what we have become as human beings.

I think if I saw someone doing that I'd tell people because it's a crazy thing. As for the PC world comment, yeah sure, I remember back in the day when you could walk around with your dick out shaking people's hands. Damn snowflakes making us put our dicks away.

I went and read this story on the main page and a couple of other sites. It appears that a Reddit user transcribed the podcast that was done in 2012.

First of all I find it strange that this is only coming to light now, 6 years after the actual podcast was done, and why nothing was said about it before. That being said though, I have to say that Randy Orton as much as I like him, has always given me a bit of the creeps.

I too believe that this is something he might be capable of doing. He seems to have this attitude about him that he can do anything and get away with it. Don't know the guy personally, but those are the vibes that I get from him.

I also find it hard to believe that the WWE knew nothing of it. They might be a big company but news like this would travel fast and reach the top. If this story is true then he should be penalized, we are in the middle of the Me Too movement, and it should apply to everyone. Bigger names in the media than his have been taken down recently. He's been protected for a long time for other shenanigans, this however might a the tipping point in today's atmosphere.

Let's say that the allegations are true, not saying that they are but let's just say they are for the sake of discussion. I don't know about you but I very much prefer to live in a society where I don't have to endure being bullied at my job by someone who knows he has a lot of influence with the higher ups just because he thinks its funny. There's nothing PC about not wanting to shake the hand of a guy who pulls out his dong, rubs it, lets it hang there for all the world to see and then tells you to shake his hand. If anyone thinks that it's okay under any circumstances, it's got nothing to do with PC, they just have a couple of screws loose or is an asshole himself/herself and belongs back in a time when "boys will be boys" was a viable sort of defense to this sort of nonsense.

Again, just saying IF this is true, I'd be more upset with people who do this sort of thing and companies who look the other way & allow it to happen rather than people blowing the whistle on this stuff going down.

I've respect Court bauer for what he did over the last few years and everything but i the same time outside of trying to understand what he has to gain with revealing this now. It's not like it will make is company even bigger because of this or actually hurt the WWE or Orton. So he really got nothing to gain by telling this story outside of just being petty for the sake of it. The fact is, Orton could sue the guy over this if this story was hurting his brand but again what would that serve.

Sue for what? You sue in these cases for damages it causes. So if this didn't cause Orton any troubles with work/media/friends, he won't get much out of it.

So you think that if someone doesn't immediately report something (say they fear losing a job), then it shouldn't ever matter?

You know, I would very much like to be able to work somewhere where it is illegal for someone to try to force me to touch their cock. Where it is illegal for someone to show me their cock when I don't want to see it. Why would you want to live in that world? Why would Court lie about this?

My problem with all of this just like everything that's been denounce right now, not just in wrestling but in every other entertainment form as well is that you can't prove any of it anymore and It's most more here say then anything else at this point. I know It's hard to report this type of behavior when it happens because you don't know if you will lose your job or not by denouncing this but at the same time, what's the point of doing it now. I really serve nothing outside of making the person who is talking about it feel better.

Do you really think that even if WWE looks into this, that they will found anything. Hell no, first because all of Orton's friend will never sell him out, the agents that we're working for wwe at the time will protect him so what's left, people that don't work with the company and that WWE won't believe anyway. Orton was a jerk back in the day, that's no secret, even his dad talk about how childish Orton was when he first started but Orton as change and now is a more mature human being that has learn from his mistakes, so what is the point of trying to ruin the guys life for something that happened over a decade ago.

If you weren't man enough to do something about it back then when it mattered and they could have done something about it, why do it now that you can't prove anything and it will just be bauer's words against Orton's words

My problem with all of this just like everything that's been denounce right now, not just in wrestling but in every other entertainment form as well is that you can't prove any of it anymore and It's most more here say then anything else at this point. I know It's hard to report this type of behavior when it happens because you don't know if you will lose your job or not by denouncing this but at the same time, what's the point of doing it now. I really serve nothing outside of making the person who is talking about it feel better.

Because...they are afraid to lose their job.

Sometimes people who are raped don't report it right away. A lot of factors can play into that. Doesn't mean we should ignore them.

Do you really think that even if WWE looks into this, that they will found anything. Hell no, first because all of Orton's friend will never sell him out, the agents that we're working for wwe at the time will protect him so what's left, people that don't work with the company and that WWE won't believe anyway. Orton was a jerk back in the day, that's no secret, even his dad talk about how childish Orton was when he first started but Orton as change and now is a more mature human being that has learn from his mistakes, so what is the point of trying to ruin the guys life for something that happened over a decade ago.

So basically you are saying all Orton did was sexual harassment, no big deal. Wow. That's a horrible view.

Maybe it helps the confidence of other victims and they will come forward as well.

If you weren't man enough to do something about it back then when it mattered and they could have done something about it, why do it now that you can't prove anything and it will just be bauer's words against Orton's words

Already stated why above. Insinuating Court wasn't "man enough" is a very immature view.

Maybe this guy doesn't have video of what happened and maybe no one else will come out of the woodwork and back him up, it still doesn't mean that he's a liar. Sure it's hard to report this kind of behaviour for fear of job loss or whatever, but it still doesn't make it right, does it? I'm sure that the guy, sorry forgot his name, doesn't feel better by telling his story, maybe he's just telling the truth.

Orton has been protected for years, anyone else would have been gone a long time ago. Times have changed though. The WWE now has shareholders to answer too, not to mention an audience that is half made up of families. Maybe a parent wouldn't think twice of buying their kids Randy Orton gear knowing what he's been accused of.

Like I said, with Orton's past I'm more inclined to believe this story. Sometimes when you act like an asshole, it will come back to haunt you when you don't expect it.

Sorry forgot to add that if the story is true and Orton isn't man enough to stand up to it, maybe he shouldn't be doing the crap he does.

Not really a big fan of firings based on rumors. If they look into matter and it turns out to be true, sure. But based on some former writer bragging on some podcast? Eh, its not really that sound accusation. Though I can see why companies opt to do so. For example Disney and James Gunn thing where you cant have somebody that you could even imply he is a pedophile doing kids movies. If this goes mainstream I could see them taking an action against Orton.

Otherwise, I could believe it. Everybody knows he was a literal dick in 2000s. Wouldn't make it less bizarre then him shitting in a purse of female coworker.

Is it just me that thinks this is equal parts terrible and equal parts fucking hilarious?

I've been in sports teams and gyms for a long time. There's a fine line between having a joke with someone and being a total asshole. This seems a lot like the latter because of the length of time it has been going on for but I kind of get it. We all know that wrestling has its ways of hazing new starts and this is probably where all of this is rooted in. I'm not saying I agree with him doing it but I kind of understand. Sound to me like it's a joke that has went waaaaay too far.

That said, I don't doubt it happened and was probably still happening until recently. Is it enough to fire the guy? I don't think so.

If men could get pregnant, Vince would have already had fifteen of Randy's kids (they still take nine months).

The WWE seems to have a strategy when it comes to performers who they desperately want to retain no matter what they say or do, and staving off the aftermath of a news report like the one from Court Bauer. That strategy involves reforming people like Randy in private, so that they can at least make the excuse that this story is just so six years ago and that Randy has since made amends with those that he wronged.

Would I ever shake Randy's hand? Hell no, and not just because he apparently jacks off compulsively.

When it comes to controversies of character like these, nothing will happen until something specific happens. There are layers of awareness in our society, some of us seek out information compulsively as if to get a fix and some of us are so dead to the world around us that they can't for the life of them tell you who our current President is. That specific thing that has to happen, is that the idiot who shrugs his/her shoulders at the question of who is the current US President being able to describe in detail how Randy would jack-off and suggest that you should shake the hand he just used.

Right now this is only at our level, the smark level. Reading most of the responses on here, I'm pretty sure that most of you have lives and therefore don't have the energy or concern necessary to blast this occurrence to major news outlets, online tabloids, and Twitter in a way that would make it seem marketable. As a person who's so far down the ladder of influence regarding this world's concerns, I have to accept that I'm disgusted with Randy and that he'll never face consequences for upsetting me.

I hate to marginalize what he did, but he didn't technically cross the line of sexual assault that's a career ender for anyone. Sexual harassment? Oh hell yes, he went so far beyond that line that he lost sight of it. Sexual harassment is upsetting for those of us with an ounce of decency about ourselves, but the WWE probably doesn't want to start pretending that they care about claims of sexual harassment. If Twitter has shown me anything, it's that it loves to reverse roles and reveal hypocrisy. If the WWE fired or severely disciplined Randy for undefined sexual harassment, it would open up a can of worms that would probably make the company implode.

Randy's a piece of shit, a deserter, and a sexual deviant. He's apparently comfortable with all of that, so shouting it at him isn't going to do anything. The WWE is apparently comfortable with all of that, so shouting it at them isn't going to do anything. Do you really want to do something? Check the spoiler:

Honestly, don't bother.
For real though, you have better things to do.
I'm warning you, this will require a ton of your time and effort.
You've come this far, but I still think that you'll hate me if you continue.
You hate me already? Well good, I suppose. But I'm still concerned that you have better things to do, and that I'm being a bad influence.
What's it going to take!? Huh!? FINE! I love you, I've always loved you, and I just didn't know how to say it!
That didn't work eh? Well shit. Last chance to turn back.
Hop up on Twitter, and spam the shit out of one of the WWE's major sponsors (@marsglobal, @capri_sun, @fritolay, @gotmilk, @nestle, @colgate, @PhillipsNorelco, @generalmills, @taketwo) with links and memes and create a catch hashtag like #HandyRandy.
That's it, go away.
......fine. I love you. NOW BEAT IT!

Well, this is fun.

As of right now, WWE.com isn't being observant of the recent explosion of awareness that CarterVoorhes31's post on Reddit regarding Court's podcast admission has caused. However; Wrestlenews.co has apparently received a response back from the WWE stating that the WWE is "looking into the matter". That's honestly a Hell of a lot more than I expected of them, but good job WWE.

Apparently due in part to the popularity of Reddit and in part due to a desire of some media sources to exploit a juicy scandal, this story is making the rounds on a bunch of tabloid websites.

MSN.com reported: WWE 'Looking Into' Old Accusations That Wrestler Randy Orton Would Expose Himself to Writers

Foxnews.com reported: WWE's Randy Orton is being investigated for allegedly exposing himself to writers

Ken Anderson gave the following account in a 2017 YouShoot interview.

Ken Anderson:

One time I was in the locker room. Everyone had left the building and it was just Randy Orton and I in the locker room. He was naked and he had just come out of the shower or something and he was naked. I remember my boots were sitting there and he kept dipping his cock into my boot. I was like, ‘What are you doing?’ He was like, ‘*ding*’ – just dipping his balls and his cock into my boot. He used to do stuff like this and we’d be riding in the car and I’d be like, ‘Randy, there’s no one else around to find that funny.

So, it's way the fuck out there now. If at this point nothing happens to Randy, then the WWE risks their new family friendly vibe.

All you people are saying what should happen to Orton if it is true?

But what if it isn't?

Whenever a member of the public or the media make an allegation about a celebrity, people believe it, rather than question it, because people love schaudenfrede, and want to bring celebrities down.

Not saying it isn't true. It probably is, but it is amazing how quick people seem to gravitate to some no-name making an allegation about a famous person, knowing that it will bring major publicity, and make the person making the allegation the victim while the celebrity gets their brand damaged, and loses their job.

Now, if true, the celebrity deserves everything he gets. But if it isn't, then people seem prepared to see someone famous lose their career because of jealousy or to bring the famous down to their level.

Would you be as quick to believe it if Randy Orton said the same thing about Court Bauer? Probably not, because no-one cares what Court Bauer does, and no-one feels better about themselves by lopping someone who isn't a tall poppy.

A lot of the wrestling media deep down wish that they had .000000001 of the talent that WWE wrestlers do. It can make one resentful, and looking to get famous off the back of someone else's fame.

All you people are saying what should happen to Orton if it is true?

But what if it isn't?

Whenever a member of the public or the media make an allegation about a celebrity, people believe it, rather than question it, because people love schaudenfrede, and want to bring celebrities down.

I don't think it's because people in general like other people failing. People believe this because Randy has similar stories (Cena, Kennedy) and it fits his personality. Court has no reason to lie about it. I'm not saying we should hang Randy at the gallows but the public is allowed to make an opinion based off of the limited knowledge we know. Innocent until proven guilty isn't something the public has to heed.

People aren't saying what should happen if it isn't true because then the answer would be: nothing (and there would be no point to this thread). Court won't go to jail. Randy hasn't really been damaged monetarily from what we know.

Not saying it isn't true. It probably is, but it is amazing how quick people seem to gravitate to some no-name making an allegation about a famous person, knowing that it will bring major publicity, and make the person making the allegation the victim while the celebrity gets their brand damaged, and loses their job.

Now, if true, the celebrity deserves everything he gets. But if it isn't, then people seem prepared to see someone famous lose their career because of jealousy or to bring the famous down to their level.

Would you be as quick to believe it if Randy Orton said the same thing about Court Bauer? Probably not, because no-one cares what Court Bauer does, and no-one feels better about themselves by lopping someone who isn't a tall poppy.

Again, this fits Orton's personality. That's why people are quick to believe this.

It's why Orton would have little to gain from suing Court if this turns out to be false. When you are perceived as a dick/bad person, a person making an allegation against you being a dick/bad person won't cause much harm.

A lot of the wrestling media deep down wish that they had .000000001 of the talent that WWE wrestlers do. It can make one resentful, and looking to get famous off the back of someone else's fame.

I don't think most people are as pessimistic as you think. At least I hope not.

If what happened after SD Live is any indication, no sort of action or real investigation on WWE's part will take place. The dark match showed AJ Styles, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson defeat Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura but before the match, Orton walked around ringside and offered to shake hands with members of the ring crew or staff that was out there while laughing, which in turn caused the staffers to start laughing their asses off.

Sometimes people who are raped don't report it right away. A lot of factors can play into that. Doesn't mean we should ignore them.

So basically you are saying all Orton did was sexual harassment, no big deal. Wow. That's a horrible view.

Maybe it helps the confidence of other victims and they will come forward as well.

Already stated why above. Insinuating Court wasn't "man enough" is a very immature view.

First of all, on your point on someone losing their job if they reported something.

1) If someone in the workplace said something, it might carry more weight and management might listen to it. Remember, this is an allegation against Randy Orton, not WWE.

Vince might be as horrified and punish Orton for it (I doubt he would, since Orton is still in WWE, despite failing Wellness FOUR times and counting). So an employee saying nothing isn't going to change the situation.

2) If someone in WWE have a problem with Randy doing this, talk to others and ask what they think. If you have a few people make the same allegation, then together you could say something.

People believe the allegations against Bill Cosby because 40+ women have said the same thing. So it isn't some random crazy or vindicive ex making an allegation. The more people who say that Orton acts this way, the more likely the allegation is true. But I need more than the word of some random journo who is sniffing for a scandal, and may have been on the end of Orton's notorious temper in the past.

3) If someone won't say anything because they might be fired, then how come journos have "sources".? Often, it is someone who works for that company who will blow the whistle on them. So it doesn't stop people running to the media (rather than the police if sexual harrasment has happened, and making allegations, under the cloak of amoninity, and knowing that a reporter won't bother checking the credibility of the claim).

In fact, I would believe someone who works there's allegations over an ex-employee, who probably got fired and has an axe to grind. The current employee has a lot to lose, so to risk their job because they feel so strongly to say something is more courageous than someone making an allegation who has nothing to lose, and faces no consequence if the allegation is not believed.

4) If a company will fire you for making a legitimate complaint about sexual harrassment, then why do you want to still work for them anyway? Do you want to be at a company who has that as their standards?

Better to lose your job than your conscience, and maybe you are better off working elsewhere, where this isn't going on. But if someone makes an allegation, yet still stays and takes money from them, then they are being a tad hypocritical. If you are SO disgusted by it, you would tell management, and if they would rather keep someone who does that, over you, then screw them.

But a lot of these allegations are made, then the people making them STAY in the situation, meaning that they are happy to get paid to work for a company that allows such disgusting things. It then makes me question the person making the allegations' character.

This isn't the mafia you are dealing with. Making an allegation at a workplace will cost you your job, sooner than your life. But how can someone offended by that continue to work there?

But, let's face it. This isn't someone from WWE making an allegation, it is a reporter, who has a story to get. He can throw a "bomb" and what will happen if it isn't true. He might get sued, but media companies have insurance and it won't cost him a cent. In fact, his editor might even promote him for uncovering a "scandal". Then, next time, Court Bauer says something, people will still believe him, even if he is a liar, because the media reflects society's own prejudices and people would rather see someone they don't like, like Randy Orton, get brought down a few pegs, than they would want to see honesty in journalism.

Randy Orton having a MOTY doesn't get as many hits or comments on here as Randy Orton jerking off to a reporter. Reports like this are gold to the losers out there, who don't have the talent, fame or fortune of Orton, but can at least now be morally superior to him.

First of all, on your point on someone losing their job if they reported something.

1) If someone in the workplace said something, it might carry more weight and management might listen to it. Remember, this is an allegation against Randy Orton, not WWE.

Vince might be as horrified and punish Orton for it (I doubt he would, since Orton is still in WWE, despite failing Wellness FOUR times and counting). So an employee saying nothing isn't going to change the situation.

If an employee came to me and told me what was going on in my company, I would more likely investigate the claim than if some ex-employee said it.

2) If someone in WWE have a problem with Randy doing this, talk to others and ask what they think. If you have a few people make the same allegation, then together you could say something.

People believe the allegations against Bill Cosby because 40+ women have said the same thing. So it isn't some random crazy or vindicive ex making an allegation. The more people who say that Orton acts this way, the more likely the allegation is true. But I need more than the word of some random journo who is sniffing for a scandal, and may have been on the end of Orton's notorious temper in the past.

3) If someone won't say anything because they might be fired, then how come journos have "sources".? Often, it is someone who works for that company who will blow the whistle on them. So it doesn't stop people running to the media (rather than the police if sexual harrasment has happened, and making allegations, under the cloak of amoninity, and knowing that a reporter won't bother checking the credibility of the claim).

In fact, I would believe someone who works there's allegations over an ex-employee, who probably got fired and has an axe to grind. The current employee has a lot to lose, so to risk their job because they feel so strongly to say something is more courageous than someone making an allegation who has nothing to lose, and faces no consequence if the allegation is not believed.

4) If a company will fire you for making a legitimate complaint about sexual harrassment, then why do you want to still work for them anyway? Do you want to be at a company who has that as their standards?

Better to lose your job than your conscience, and maybe you are better off working elsewhere, where this isn't going on. But if someone makes an allegation, yet still stays and takes money from them, then they are being a tad hypocritical. If you are SO disgusted by it, you would tell management, and if they would rather keep someone who does that, over you, then screw them.

But a lot of these allegations are made, then the people making them STAY in the situation, meaning that they are happy to get paid to work for a company that allows such disgusting things. It then makes me question the person making the allegations' character.

This isn't the mafia you are dealing with. Making an allegation at a workplace will cost you your job, sooner than your life. But how can someone offended by that continue to work there?

But, let's face it. This isn't someone from WWE making an allegation, it is a reporter, who has a story to get. He can throw a "bomb" and what will happen if it isn't true. He might get sued, but media companies have insurance and it won't cost him a cent. In fact, his editor might even promote him for uncovering a "scandal". Then, next time, Court Bauer says something, people will still believe him, even if he is a liar, because the media reflects society's own prejudices and people would rather see someone they don't like, like Randy Orton, get brought down a few pegs, than they would want to see honesty in journalism.

Randy Orton having a MOTY doesn't get as many hits or comments on here as Randy Orton jerking off to a reporter. Reports like this are gold to the losers out there, who don't have the talent, fame or fortune of Orton, but can at least now be morally superior to him.

Or they might fire the person making the allegation. Firing someone is very easy as you can pretty much make up any reason and get away with it. Orton is more important than a writer so WWE might tend to side with the more important person. Keeping the writer on and not believing him/her might make them angry.

People fearing losing their job due to reporting something isn't an abstract idea. It does happen.

This doesn't work for every case. Sometimes there is only one incident. Sometimes not.

Sources are usually anonymous. For really obvious reasons.

I don't agree with this. I can get the view of well maybe the person is disgruntled. But a lot of times it is fearing losing their job. I've kept my mouth shut in a past job (about work conduct not sexual harassment) because I did fear that if I spoke up, I would be fired. Why? Because I wasn't as important as the other person/the person was related to the supervisor. I had a very reasonable fear that I would get in trouble for it. So I found another job and left. Never told. Not happy with myself that I didn't speak up but I couldn't risk having no money at the time.

People have rent, food, gas they need to pay for. A family. Some people may not be able to get another job easily or one that pays like that. Odd you don't consider that.

Again, people may not be able to afford to leave. They may not be happy but forced to stay due to money.

What would WWE sue for? What damages can they specifically point towards? These types of lawsuits need to show damages to get any significant amount. It's why Punk won his case. The doctor couldn't prove any damage as a result of what Punk said.

Insurance won't always cover everything and their rates could go up. They may not have insurance or insurance that covers this.

I do think people want honesty. I don't think anyone likes that Bill Cosby is pure evil. I think most are sad that he is.

But if the writer is fired, then why would he even want to continue with a company that so undervalues his contribution that he gets fired for speaking up rather than someone else being fired for doing the wrong thing? He is better being out of that place.

Besides, I can think of a time where a backstage worker was believed over a wrestler. Alberto Del Rio got fired for punching a racist crew member backstage, and the backstage member wasn't fired for his racism. He was only let go AFTER public pressure because Del Rio went to the press about it (which is a reason WWE has had a grudge against Del Rio, and tried to break down his marriage to Paige).

So, does that mean they consider the crew member more important than Del Rio? Why not fire both of them for their parts in it?

As for needing a job, hey I know how hard it is to get a job. I am currently unemployed (not because I got fired for something like this, but the business got sold and I wasn't picked up) and it is a nightmare getting a job and constant rejection.

But why not continue to work there, and save up, but also look what others jobs are around? If you find another job, then quit. This way you are not out of pocket, and you are not selling your soul to a company who fires the person making the allegation rather than the perpetrator.

Court Bauer is a "former writer". Why is he a former WWE writer? Why was he let go? This is important because this then goes to motive for saying this. Is it someone who feels that Orton shouldn't get away with such behaviour, or is it someone who was fired because, maybe, his work wasn't up to scratch, and rather than owning it, or trying to improve, he wants revenge for firing him, and maybe Orton had been rude or difficult to him, or Orton didn't like something he did and got him fired (Orton got Mr Kennedy fired from WWE), so then Bauer MADE up the allegation.

The proof would be if others also said the same thing. Are there other writers who report similar things. One or two can lie, but it is hard to smear someone and it be a lie when 20 or 30 people say it. Bauer said it happened a number of times, to different writers. Okay, then let's hear from a few others before we ruin a wrestler's career. I need more than one ex-employee's word for it.

But if the writer is fired, then why would he even want to continue with a company that so undervalues his contribution that he gets fired for speaking up rather than someone else being fired for doing the wrong thing? He is better being out of that place.

Money.

Besides, I can think of a time where a backstage worker was believed over a wrestler. Alberto Del Rio got fired for punching a racist crew member backstage, and the backstage member wasn't fired for his racism. He was only let go AFTER public pressure because Del Rio went to the press about it (which is a reason WWE has had a grudge against Del Rio, and tried to break down his marriage to Paige).

You can't go around punching people. I mean, I don't shed a tear when a racist gets punched but you just can't do that.

I don't think WWE tried to end their engagement (they weren't married). Don't agree with your conspiracy theory.

So, does that mean they consider the crew member more important than Del Rio? Why not fire both of them for their parts in it?

I think the guy threatened a lawsuit if they didn't fire Del Rio. Which he might actually have been able to win. They pretty much let the guy go when they could.

In usual circumstances, the more important person comes out on top.

I'll try your logic: You seem very quick to believe Del Rio here. Shouldn't we DEMAND PROOF that the guy he punched actually said something. I mean Del Rio said it. But I need 20...no, 30 people to confirm it! Let's not ruin a guy's life because Del Rio wishes he could have 1/10th the talent of that random guy. See how your argument sucks?

As for needing a job, hey I know how hard it is to get a job. I am currently unemployed (not because I got fired for something like this, but the business got sold and I wasn't picked up) and it is a nightmare getting a job and constant rejection.

But why not continue to work there, and save up, but also look what others jobs are around? If you find another job, then quit. This way you are not out of pocket, and you are not selling your soul to a company who fires the person making the allegation rather than the perpetrator.

Finding a job takes time. Sometimes a lot. Sometimes not. It isn't always an option (say you have a big house, family, etc.).

But if you don't quit immediately, you technically are selling your soul.

Court Bauer is a "former writer". Why is he a former WWE writer? Why was he let go? This is important because this then goes to motive for saying this. Is it someone who feels that Orton shouldn't get away with such behaviour, or is it someone who was fired because, maybe, his work wasn't up to scratch, and rather than owning it, or trying to improve, he wants revenge for firing him, and maybe Orton had been rude or difficult to him, or Orton didn't like something he did and got him fired (Orton got Mr Kennedy fired from WWE), so then Bauer MADE up the allegation.

The proof would be if others also said the same thing. Are there other writers who report similar things. One or two can lie, but it is hard to smear someone and it be a lie when 20 or 30 people say it. Bauer said it happened a number of times, to different writers. Okay, then let's hear from a few others before we ruin a wrestler's career. I need more than one ex-employee's word for it.

Kennedy and Cena have both said similar things about Orton. Okay you seem to want to discount Kennedy. What about Cena? This seems like a very credible allegation to me. Bauer doesn't seem disgruntled. He isn't yelling this from the rooftops. He said this once, like 6 years ago.

Saying you need 20 to 30 people saying something before you believe it is beyond stupid.

hahahahah what an amateur website. I csn create a name insulting you after i got banned and say anything i want. I will get banned again and do this same thing again. On to the topic so you cant ban me No one else will report otron so he wont see any consequencea.

Wow, the dyslexics sure are an angry people.

Regarding this Orton nonsense, it sounds like locker room joking--far less dangerous than frat boy hazing--that someone felt uncomfortable around. Hardly worth reporting. Investigating is responsible, but this doesn't sound like an interesting or relevant story. Just another example of people being offended by everything. Throw it on the heap and move on.

I can believe it actually, knowing what Orton " used" to be like when he was being built as the number 2 guy in WWE, I can see him actually doing it to be honest. When you think about what he was like on TV and how often portrayed his gimmick as his true self, it's not really difficult to overlook actually. There is also the factor that he's actually a pretty cocky guy in real life so it would not shock me if he was just being high and mighty because he was in the room with a write, someone in a more lowly position than him inside the company. Stephanie McMahon walking deterred it but it's not exactly a shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back