Jeff Hardy Arrested

Haha right, you want to tell me what doctor prescribes TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY Vicodin pills at a time? :lmao:

Sorry, there's no doctor on the planet that's going to give someone a bottle of nearly 300 Vicodin, no doctor that likes keeping his job atleast.

And as for the "Restless Leg Syndrome", let's be honest, it doesn't exist. It's called hyperactivity. The term "restless leg syndrome" was invented by the pharmaceutical companies to sell more drugs that people don't need. And even if he did have this phantom disease, Vicodin sure as fuck wouldn't be prescribed for it.

I too think we should wait and see the facts develop, but let's not kid ourselves here into thinking Hardy had a legal prescription for nearly 300 pills of Vicodin, steroids, and hundreds of Soma pills.

This proves that you think you know it all and lets face it you don't. Don't go around in****ing other people for their posts when everything I said made sence and honestly if you didnt understand that you deffently aint that understanding of others ideas or that open minded so don't go giving people negitive reps and calling them basically a "dumbass" when nothing more was said then hopefully the hardy event taches wrestlers a lesson that a big name in the industry can go to prison. Anyways this post is completly wrong. Restless leg syndrom was not made up by the pharmaceutical companys it existed as a diagnosis since it was first named and diagnossed by Thomas Willis in the mid 1600's. That was way before the pharmaceutical industry became what it is today. And Vicoden is perscribed for relief of pain that people experience from severe restless leg syndrom. The active ingredient in vicoden is the same active ingredient as one of the top medications perscribed for RLS so your uninformed again. The steriods part is unexcussable but the Soma part isn't. He could have been perscribed all the pills by doctors since you can go doctor to doctor and they can't see what you already been perscribbed by other doctors. I know about 25 percription drug adicts in my family allone and thats how most of them get their drugs. Your first comment dosn't hold in account that hardy could be jumping from doctor to doctor for the perscriptions something that is commonly done and right now theres no regluation on it. I really think you should stop calling other people for a lack of a better word, a "dumbass" and realize that everyone has their own opinions and just like yours might not be right or might be right, unless you research the facts in a post STOP insulting others.

This proves that you think you know it all and lets face it you don't. Don't go around in****ing other people for their posts when everything I said made sence and honestly if you didnt understand that you deffently aint that understanding of others ideas or that open minded so don't go giving people negitive reps and calling them basically a "dumbass" when nothing more was said then hopefully the hardy event taches wrestlers a lesson that a big name in the industry can go to prison.

You know, it's really hard for me to keep a straight face here when you're criticizing me while misspelling every other word. I'm guessing that paragraph was supposed to insult me? Interesting.

Anyways this post is completly wrong. Restless leg syndrom was not made up by the pharmaceutical companys it existed as a diagnosis since it was first named and diagnossed by Thomas Willis in the mid 1600's. That was way before the pharmaceutical industry became what it is today.

Congratulations, you can use Wikipedia!

I know someone with "restless leg syndrome". Doctors tried to prescribe the medication to me as well. And you know why? Because they enjoy making money. Restless leg syndrome is one of the most overmedicated illnesses out there, right next to ADD/ADHD. Many people are given these medication who simply don't need it.

And Vicoden is perscribed for relief of pain that people experience from severe restless leg syndrom. The active ingredient in vicoden is the same active ingredient as one of the top medications perscribed for RLS so your uninformed again.

I'm uninformed, yet you can't spell Vicodin correctly. Intriguing.

The steriods part is unexcussable but the Soma part isn't. He could have been perscribed all the pills by doctors since you can go doctor to doctor and they can't see what you already been perscribbed by other doctors.

Thanks for proving my point right there. The amount of pills Jeff had, regardless of how he got them, is what was the offense here. You don't seem to be getting that.

I know about 25 percription drug adicts in my family allone and thats how most of them get their drugs.

You have twenty five family members addicted to prescription drugs? What the fuck are you doing online right now, go and help them!

And don't try to pull the "addiction" card on me, because I know that card very well considering it's plagued both sides of my family and myself at one time.

Your first comment dosn't hold in account that hardy could be jumping from doctor to doctor for the perscriptions something that is commonly done and right now theres no regluation on it.

But there sure is a regulation on how much medication Jeff can have, isn't there? The police didn't just arrest Hardy because they felt like it.

I would like to take this opportunity to say I TOLD YOU SO!!
What did you tell me?

I got a lot of crap from a lot of people when I suggested Jeff was a worthless drama queen. Thanks for proving me right, Jeff!
Worthless? No one in this world is worthless. Everyone serves a purpose, whether it is good or bad...
Jeff is just proof that no matter how much money you make, you can't buy class and good judgement.
Are you calling it a character issue or something? Too be honest, I wouldn't even call it poor judgment, it's plain stupidity, but O well...
He's done in WWE now for good for sure.
I highly doubt it. He'll be gone a couple years and Vince will jump right back on the money making machine.
I doubt TNA would touch him with a ten foot pole.
They touched em the first time he left, I'm pretty sure they'd touch him again, because he is a pretty big deal, and the work in TNA is a lot less strenuous.
Way to go Jeff! You were given chance, after chance, after chance! But you just had to keep playing around with your drugs and painting your face. Grow up, loser.
Grow up? He's more successful than you will ever be.

Anyways, I am not surprised by this, the man loves his drugs. The trafficking thing was just because he had loads, it doesn't necessarily mean he is hustling cocaine or anything. He probably buys shit in bulk because he has the cash to do it. I do feel sorry for the guy though, because he is so talented he just lets his demons get in the way. Maybe this is the final straw and he'll get better, because he not only puts himself in danger, he also has the potential to put the people around him in danger. Some hard time would do him good in my opinion, but I think forcing him to rehab would do him even better.

Not much of a surprise really, like others have said, this isn’t the first time Jeff Hardy has had something to do with drugs and it probably won’t be the same. But I think the bigger news here is that, like someone else said, the WWE dodged a big bullet here. What would have happened if he was using those drugs and they were caught in his system and he wasn’t terminated and the drugs were still found wherever it was they found them? Or if they would have decided to terminate him? It would have probably caused a PR nightmare for them or something like that.

I’m sure that Vince is very happy right now that Jeff decided to not resign with them or else he would never be allowed to work for them, unless they were to change their Wellness Policy. But I honestly don’t think that this decreases his chances of returning, if anything, they probably won’t push him so hard if or when he returns. I still see him returning someday, because ultimately, it’s all about the money and that’s what Jeff would be able to make for them and a lot of it too.

Well fuck, I live around 10 minutes from Cameron I should have hit his house up for the parties. Those Moore County Narcotic Unit are assholes though they've searched my room before after my brother got caught smoking a bowl on my poarch.

I'd also like to point out a cop would slap as many charges on you as they can. He might not have been selling them and just using them himself or had people over at his house using them. But I mean hell he was a fucking WWE Champion. I think that shows how certain people can handle drugs and then there is people who can't handle them.

Also I think you guys are over estimating how much this really is. The estimated street value of the drugs seized is $2,500. That obviously isn't enough to be running a drug cartel as some people have made it seemed to be.

Well then, I guess it is a good thing no one charged him with being a "cartel member." Regardless of your perception of things, the amounts he had warranted the charges he got.

Since EXACT weights were not released (that I have seen), I don't know how you came to the conclusion you did about the street value of said narcotics...not that it really matters anyways!

What did you tell me?

Worthless? No one in this world is worthless. Everyone serves a purpose, whether it is good or bad...

Are you calling it a character issue or something? Too be honest, I wouldn't even call it poor judgment, it's plain stupidity, but O well...

I highly doubt it. He'll be gone a couple years and Vince will jump right back on the money making machine.

They touched em the first time he left, I'm pretty sure they'd touch him again, because he is a pretty big deal, and the work in TNA is a lot less strenuous.

Grow up? He's more successful than you will ever be.

Anyways, I am not surprised by this, the man loves his drugs. The trafficking thing was just because he had loads, it doesn't necessarily mean he is hustling cocaine or anything. He probably buys shit in bulk because he has the cash to do it. I do feel sorry for the guy though, because he is so talented he just lets his demons get in the way. Maybe this is the final straw and he'll get better, because he not only puts himself in danger, he also has the potential to put the people around him in danger. Some hard time would do him good in my opinion, but I think forcing him to rehab would do him even better.

Wow, reading comprehension must not be one of your strengths.

My "I told you so" comment was directed at EVERYONE. I made several posts a while back about Jeff Hardy being a drama queen and not worth the trouble he brings. I was right.

Yes, he is worthless. Your argument that "bad people serve a purpose too" is lame and pathetic. Sorry, bad people don't serve a purpose in this world. They suck. They ruin the world for the rest of us.

He's more successful than me? How so?? He may have made more money, but how much does he have left?? Last time I heard, he lived in a double wide trailer. I have a very nice house in a very nice community. I've never been fired from a job. I've never been arrested. I've never been charged with being a drug trafficker. It's sad you think he's more successful simply because he may have made more than me. I assure you, in the long run, I will be much further ahead than Jeff Hardy.

WWE is suspending people who test positive for illegal drugs. When you're charged with drug trafficking, Vince isn't going to touch you again. By the time Hardy is done serving his time for this arrest, he won't be of any use to Vince. Same goes for TNA.

Don't argue with someone who knows more about this topic than you.

Cops searched Hardy's house based on a call-in tip. Again, looks like someone from WWE might have been the source of the tip.

Timing is just waaaay too coincidental

Just a brief run down of the coincidences. First, Rey Mysterio gets suspended for a drug violation, proving that the WWE is not tolerant for it even if the abuser is a champion. The suspension is disputed by Mysterio who claims he had a prescription, Mark Madden writes a column claiming that Vince McMahon is using his drug policy to punish people, in Rey's case, a vacation taken before a big PPV. Then Jeff Hardy gets offered a contract for no houseshows and bigger money, he turns it down. Next, conveniently after his contract expired, someone tips off the police about Jeff. I would say that if you're into conspiracy theories, this is a goldmine.
Obviously though, it's all coincidental...or is it ? I don't know.

Ok, let me spell this out one more time for all of the conspiracy theory nuts out there:

First, do you really think Vince ever set foot in Jeff's double wide trailer??

Second, it would take more than a phone call from Vince or anyone at WWE for the cops to get a search warrant for Jeff's place.

Third, it doesn't matter WHO called in the complaint because JEFF was the one breaking the law. Stop trying to point fingers at people who don't matter!

Why are people so worried about who phoned in the tip?? It doesn't freaking matter! It would be worth talking about if Jeff was a model citizen and the cops found absolutely nothing wrong! Then I could see people talking about "who was out to get Jeff." Did it ever occur to you numbskulls that maybe if Jeff wasn't up to this crap in the first place, he would be in this situation again?? I guess that "I'm sorry speach" after his last suspension was a load of crap!

Why are people so worried about who phoned in the tip?? It doesn't freaking matter! It would be worth talking about if Jeff was a model citizen and the cops found absolutely nothing wrong! Then I could see people talking about "who was out to get Jeff." Did it ever occur to you numbskulls that maybe if Jeff wasn't up to this crap in the first place, he would be in this situation again?? I guess that "I'm sorry speach" after his last suspension was a load of crap!

I would say calling people "numbskulls" could be grounds for a warning, but that's just me. On another level, you seem to confuse a different perspective on the event as a defense for Jeff Hardy, nobody is defending him. The point is that there's a slight possibility that drug use is being used as a leverage point to keep wrestlers in their place, that is a concern for people that actually care about the business, if it's a valid point or not, that's a matter of discussion and opinion, but you're too busy finger pointing to notice. I would feel a lot better if the WWE had some Federal regulations and testing, but then again, that's just me.

Just a brief run down of the coincidences. First, Rey Mysterio gets suspended for a drug violation, proving that the WWE is not tolerant for it even if the abuser is a champion. The suspension is disputed by Mysterio who claims he had a prescription, Mark Madden writes a column claiming that Vince McMahon is using his drug policy to punish people, in Rey's case, a vacation taken before a big PPV. Then Jeff Hardy gets offered a contract for no houseshows and bigger money, he turns it down. Next, conveniently after his contract expired, someone tips off the police about Jeff. I would say that if you're into conspiracy theories, this is a goldmine.
Obviously though, it's all coincidental...or is it ? I don't know.

Well ill take a stab at a conspiricay theory I honestly believe the painkillers were jeffs and he was probably takin loads, the steroids ugh could be his but he doesnt look 'roided' so unless their new ones that allow you to stay the same, the coke residue either he took and thats whats left or he had a party and people were takin it

either way we'll find out eventually

I would say calling people "numbskulls" could be grounds for a warning, but that's just me. On another level, you seem to confuse a different perspective on the event as a defense for Jeff Hardy, nobody is defending him. The point is that there's a slight possibility that drug use is being used as a leverage point to keep wrestlers in their place, that is a concern for people that actually care about the business, if it's a valid point or not, that's a matter of discussion and opinion, but you're too busy finger pointing to notice. I would feel a lot better if the WWE had some Federal regulations and testing, but then again, that's just me.

So your main concern is that "drug use is being as leverage" against wrestlers. That bothers you. The fact that these wrestlers, who young kids look up to, are using, abusing, and trafficking drugs doesn't bother you?? You're more worried that people are holding this illegal activity over the heads of wrestlers??? Are you kidding me??

I don't care if WWE, a neighbor, or Lita called in the tip! The FACT is it was a VALID TIP about DRUG TRAFFICKING!! We should be applauding the person who actually did something to try to clean up this world.

So your main concern is that "drug use is being as leverage" against wrestlers. That bothers you. The fact that these wrestlers, who young kids look up to, are using, abusing, and trafficking drugs doesn't bother you?? You're more worried that people are holding this illegal activity over the heads of wrestlers??? Are you kidding me??

Sure it bothers me, but it bothers me more that illegal activities are allowed just as long as you show up for events and work your butt off.

I don't care if WWE, a neighbor, or Lita called in the tip! The FACT is it was a VALID TIP about DRUG TRAFFICKING!! We should be applauding the person who actually did something to try to clean up this world.
That's not quite true, the "DRUG TRAFFICKING!!" part is mere speculation, for all we know, that was Jeff's personal weekly supply. If we don't know who it is, we should be very wary about applauding that person, it could have been Jeff's own supplier that did the tipping, and "clean up this world" was the furthest thing in that person's mind.

Sure it bothers me, but it bothers me more that illegal activities are allowed just as long as you show up for events and work your butt off.

That's not quite true, the "DRUG TRAFFICKING!!" part is mere speculation, for all we know, that was Jeff's personal weekly supply. If we don't know who it is, we should be very wary about applauding that person, it could have been Jeff's own supplier that did the tipping, and "clean up this world" was the furthest thing in that person's mind.

No, the "trafficking" is not speculation. It is what he is charged with. Whether or not he was distributing it, who knows. But he's not charged with sales or distribution that I am aware of. He is charges with "trafficking," which means he had a LOT of the stuff. In my state, you need 28 grams, or one ounce to be trafficking in cocaine, meth, or ecstasy. You need to have 10 lbs of weed for trafficking. Or you need to have 5 grams of heroin for a trafficking charge. I'm a little fuzzy on the amounts for trafficking in prescription stuff, since it's not a huge problem in my area.

What Jeff was doing with the stuff is really irrelevant. It's not ok to possess it as long as you're not going to use it. He's in a WORLD of trouble right now. People shouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone except for Jeff Hardy.

Do you think Jeff will ever be in a WWE ring again?
I just found out about this today, and I'm a big fan of Jeff myself and have been for over a decade. I don't blame anyone but Jeff on this situation. If there is no jail time for Jeff. Do u think he will ever be in a WWE ring again?

Dustin

No I do not believe Jeff Hardy will ever be back in the WWE. Whatever the results of this court case turns out to be, although the odds are currently heavily stacked against Jeff Hardy, it will destroy his reputation and possibly the rest of his life. And if the worse case scenario for Jeff occurs, he being convicted on all five felony charges, we may never see him outside of jail again.

If Jeff goes to gaol for this, his leaving the company will be the single piece of good timing that the WWE ever had. If one of their top talents, possibly even their champion, had become a convicted drug dealer, then the company would have had a scandal only topped by the Benoit incident. Hardy is in serious trouble and the question that we should be asking is that if he was taking that shit before, why were the WWE turning a blind eye. It raises serious Wellness policy questions, and I think they may have been afraid to sack him for fear he'd jump ship or something.

I don't know, but I think that Hardy will probably never get in a wrestling ring again, I certainly wouldn't let him if I was related to him.

Hey everyone! I read in one of the articles the other day that Vince tried everything to get Jeff to re-sign. Going as far to offer him a contract even better than what Undertaker and HBK are currently on,yet Hardy refused. I also read that the police received an anonymus tip-off which is why they searched his house. Now we all know how Vince HATES not getting what he wants and HATES wrestlers going against him. So I ask you do you think that Vince could be the anonymus caller? Or who do you think could have done it? oh and if this thread is in the wrong place or whatever I apologize. Im new so don't hate on me lol

If Jeff goes to gaol for this, his leaving the company will be the single piece of good timing that the WWE ever had. If one of their top talents, possibly even their champion, had become a convicted drug dealer, then the company would have had a scandal only topped by the Benoit incident. Hardy is in serious trouble and the question that we should be asking is that if he was taking that shit before, why were the WWE turning a blind eye. It raises serious Wellness policy questions, and I think they may have been afraid to sack him for fear he'd jump ship or something.

I don't know, but I think that Hardy will probably never get in a wrestling ring again, I certainly wouldn't let him if I was related to him.

Good point, and that's what's so messed up about this. After his last suspension for his wellness policy violation, he got in the ring and gave the "I've learned my lesson" speech. Well, apparently not!!

This was almost REALLY bad for WWE. Two or three weeks earlier, and Vince would have a LOT of damage control to do. Could you imagine if this happened when Hardy had a title?? I was one of the arresting cops on scene, I would have been calling a stock broker and telling him to short sell WWE stock, cause it would be in the tank!

No one is going to touch Hardy until this matter is resolved, which could take a while. He's high profile, so it might get expedited. But he may also get a halfway decent lawyer who will file hundreds of pointless, baseless motions, like every drug attorney does, which could drag it out for a while.

I'm willing to bet money on a guilty verdict or a plea bargain. Even after the case is over with, I doubt Vince or TNA will take him back. Hardy has been given more chances to clean up his act than anyone else I can think of. As George W. Bush said, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.....a fooled man can't get fooled again."

Oh, and for everyone who doesn't read everything, it takes more than an "anonymous tip" to get a search warrant for someone's house.

Incredible good timing. More incredible good timing, Rey Mysterio got a suspension right before this happened, positive proof that the WWE does not turn a blind eye on anyone, including their Champions, so there's no chance he might have been using and storing while under WWE contract.
Call me a cynic, but I don't buy all these incredible coincidences, but that's just me.

My initial thought when I read Jeff was caught in possesion of a lot of drugs was that he actually agreed a new contract with the WWE but on failing a test (3rd strike), Vince said to him leave don't sign the agreed deal and we will allow you to save face and claim you left as you were feeling burnt out. To eventually come back if he cleaned up his act in 6 months to a year.

Well, What I believe happened was that The WWE found out that Jeff Hardy had started to use drugs yet again, which of course the only drug that actually made sense for Jeff to have was vicodin because it is a pain killer and he does have a laundry list of nagging injuries that he just doesn't do anything about. What I cannot fathom is why he had cocaine and soma, let alone steroids. Jeff didn't look big at all, he hadn't built up any muscle to my last memory and i read up that the cocaine was only a residual amount.
But anyways back to my original point. The WWE may have found out about Jeff's drug use while he was in the Program between Him and CM Punk about how clean CM Punk was and How drug addicted Jeff was, so they let him lose his title gracefully meanwhile making it painstakingly obvious that he was leaving the WWE because of the submission match set up for Breaking Point between CM Punk and Undertaker. So two weeks later, an anonymous tip(probably from someone within the WWE) and the drugs were found therefore leading to his arrest.
That is how it must have happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back