Money In The Bank LD Is Hoping For Some Major Transactions on 7/18

Definitely not the most technically sound show ever, but how do you compete with two MITB matches that were both very fun, Kane leaving as world champion, Cena losing AGAIN and Miz as Mr. Money in the Bank?

It was a good show. From a entertainment standpoint like the shock of seeing Kane cashing in and such, I give it a B+. From a pure wrestling standpoint, I say C+

I give this pay-per-view a 8.5 out of 10 I loved the results although I feel sort of let down by the main event.

Who the hell is Sheamus' next opponent at Summerslam? Cena is gonna feud with Nexus, Orton and Edge is pretty much a lock, and Triple H is out of action again. This is strange, but very interesting to say the least.

Definitely not the most technically sound show ever, but how do you compete with two MITB matches that were both very fun, Kane leaving as world champion, Cena losing AGAIN and Miz as Mr. Money in the Bank?

You gonna review this PPV, cause i felt it was entertaining from all angles, i lol'd at the bolt cutters, this isn't the fuckin DIY channel.

Really good PPV. Highlight for me is Kane becoming World Champion! Followed by Miz winning MITB.

Yeah for all the current PPVs I do live reviews. Just wrapping it up.

How the fuck do you stay involved in the LD, pay enough attention to do a decent reveiw, and write the review all at the same time, talk about multi-tasking, I have a hard enough time staying focused on the PPV and doing the LD

I'd give this show a B+ or A-, but that's just my opinion of how good this was.

I think this has been the best show since WM.

Need to go, repeat is starting.

How the fuck do you stay involved in the LD, pay enough attention to do a decent reveiw, and write the review all at the same time, talk about multi-tasking, I have a hard enough time staying focused on the PPV and doing the LD

Back in like March I think I did live reviews of Raw and Impact and had the most posts in both LDs.

Back in like March I think I did live reviews of Raw and Impact and had the most posts in both LDs.

I found that one of my biggest problems as far as being able to enjoy the shows, was trying to post on everything and keep up on all posts in the LDs while watching the show, now I just kinda sit back post less, and try to focus on the show more, makes it much easier to be a fan again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back