Money In The Bank LD Is Hoping For Some Major Transactions on 7/18

Also to the 48 guests, you should all register. I mean there must be SOMETHING you're interested in on the show right?

The best reviews always come from initial reactions after seeing the subject.Giving it time to process will make for a boring and overthought review

I found that one of my biggest problems as far as being able to enjoy the shows, was trying to post on everything and keep up on all posts in the LDs while watching the show, now I just kinda sit back post less, and try to focus on the show more, makes it much easier to be a fan again

I'm not sure how I did that. It was fun though. I like doing the reviews and writing up stupid jokes about the shows.

Just read the review, totally agree. This show wasn't about great technical wrestling, but more of just pure entertainment.

Good review, KB.

Still can't believe Kane is world champion though. Wow, that felt odd to type...

Kane is world champion
Cena isn't WWE Champion
Motor City Machine Guns are tag team champions
Bret Hart was US Champion in 2010
Miz is Mr. Money in the Bank
John Morrison wishes he was as good as Miz

How freaking WEIRD does that all sound?

Kane has to make it 24 hours as 16 minutes to go two days as champion (with a day counting as going to bed with him as champion, making Sunday day #1).

I thought it was a great effort and probably just about reached the level that I thought it would.

Kane has to make it 24 hours as 16 minutes to go two days as champion (with a day counting as going to bed with him as champion, making Sunday day #1).

No need to be worried KB :lmao:

I really doubt Kane will lose the belt anytime soon, at the earliest, he'll lose at Summerslam.

I'd be perfectly happy with a month long run or so. I don't think anyone thinks he's the solution. It was a moment for the older fans that have watched him for so many years (been with the company since 95 and worked there in 93. DAMN that's a long time.). I love the people that bitch and moan about how he doesn't deserve it and how he's not the best choice for it or whatever. Well I hate to break your little worlds apart, but if the title went to the best wrestler, William Regal and Dean Malenko would have main evented about 6 Manias in a row (yeah I say that a lot. Get over it) This was a cool moment and Kane's thank you for jobbing to ANYONE they asked him to over the years. He deserves this. Think of it like Foley main eventing Mania 16. He wasn't really needed, but he had earned it over the years. Kane has earned a short world title reign if anyone else has.

Yeah, people have been clamoring for this for years. It was a surreal moment to actually see it finally happen.

He definitely deserves it though. For how loyal and dedicated he's been to the WWE, im glad they finally got rid of that "One day title run" bullshit. He didn't deserve to be known for that, and im glad it won't be something that haunts his legacy.

Apparently Kane is the first person ever to have held the World Title, WWE Title, and the ECW Title. It's only a minor detail but atleast it's something else that he can claim to have done in his career.

Apparently Kane is the first person ever to have held the World Title, WWE Title, and the ECW Title. It's only a minor detail but atleast it's something else that he can claim to have done in his career.

If you want to consider the world title a wcw title then you can name big show the first. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back