[Official] 2nd Bi-Annual Rock Tournament Spam Thread

Noah, Eddie Van Halen is one of THE obvious choices. When you're referenced all the time in a movie about wannabe rockers, you're fucking good.

[YOUTUBE]LyS9Qy570wY[/YOUTUBE]

Adrian Smith
Janick Gers
Dave Murray

They are all from Iron Maiden.

Tony Iommi
Mick Jones from The Clash
Dimebag

There will be more but I can't think of them and I am going to work.

There will be more

Are you going to compile a basic list first IC to avoid getting the same nominations over and over again?

I would, but tomorrow is my first anniversary and tonight we spent out at a nice dinner. So doing that didn't make the cut. I'll put some together tomorrow during any downtime I have @ work.

I made a post in the non-spam but Hillel Slovak, original guitarist of the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Most anyone I can think of for the Guitarist list would be crossing over with other positions, so I'll spare you a list. Dave Mustaine is the only one I feel like mentioning. All in all, a pretty well rounded list that shouldn't upset the English this time around. I loved seeing Bernard Butler already in the list. Great work!

Adrian Smith, Dave Murray and Jannick Gers from Iron Maiden. I don't recall you saying anything about more than one guitarist from the same band not being allowed on.

Thanks Jose. I've had tremendous support from my "nominating committee." It's been a huge aid to me in putting this together.

Armbar, are any of those 3 Iron Maiden guys bassists?

I just skimmed though the list but I didn't see Jim Root of Slipknot and Stone Sour. He is a fantastic Metal guitarist and I think he should be fit in on this list.

Thanks Jose. I've had tremendous support from my "nominating committee." It's been a huge aid to me in putting this together.

Armbar, are any of those 3 Iron Maiden guys bassists?

Nope, all three guitarists and all three amazing and deserve to be on the list. Maiden's bassist is Steve Harris, who should DEFINITELY make the bassist list.

I riot if the following people aren't in the guitarist category:

Jim James, My Morning Jacket
Carl Broemel, My Morning Jacket
Tim Mahoney, 311

Yo, put these guys in the guitarist category, please and thank you. Also, James Iha should make the cut as well (from the Smashing Pumpkins).

Spicy McHaggis for the other Category

Well in the guitar category I see you are missing

Ronnie Wood (The Rolling Stones)
Billy Duffy (The Cult)
Lars Fredreikson (Rancid)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member