[Official] McMahon and the WWE get screwed over by incomptent basketball owner.

It's an 8 week window where the WWE couldn't put itsel fin essentially 40 cities or so, big deal. There are plenty of other arenas throughout the country that would die to get their hands on the WWE, but the WWE chooses to put themselves in this situation. The entire thing would have been avoided by hitting up smaller markets.

This week the WWE was in Louisville, tonight in Cincinnati. You have cities like Columbus, Huntington, Charleston, Dayton, Indianapolis, Lexington. And that's just to name a handfull of cities within a few hundre miles of where I am.

Yeah, that works. I forgot that they were coming from Louisville. I never pay much attention to the locations of Raw from week to week. I just always assumed that if the PPV was in Houston, the TV tapings for the preceding shows would be Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi, Laredo, and Brownsville. As a matter of fact, if I was in charge of venue locations, I would work my way across the nation, with the first PPV starting in California, and working towards New York as the year progressed.

But anyway, my solution, for what it's worth. The idea that the owner had no idea the team would make it this far seems right. Who would have thought last August that Denver would get Chauncey Billups? That team always flames out in the first round. So, he was wrong. I think the WWE should have to move, as that is the home of the Denver Nuggets primarily, and then open to bookings. What they should have to do is refund the booking fee, and they should have to pay the refunds to paying customers. Vince could then charge for Colorado Springs. He gets double ticket revenue, national TV exposure, and gets to force a mea culpa from Kroenke.

[youtube]fZW1Y4Lg9yM[/youtube]​

After seeing this video I've come to a few conclusions. The first of which is Vince McMahon is acting like an immature child, who didn't get a toy from the store. Instead of handling things like a mature Adult, he decided to completely bitch and moan about the Owner of the Arena - in claiming he was a horrible Owner, and worthless because he didn't even have faith in his own local sports team.

The fact needs to be known, according to this video the agreement to hold Raw at the Pepsi Center was made in August. (before the N.B.A season officially began) Furthermore, Mr. McMahon didn't sign any paper-work to make this official until April - when the Nuggets were playing in their Opening round Playoff series against New Orleans.

The reason this is a problem, is because McMahon failed to sign the official paper-work to make the date signed, sealed and "delivered" until after the Nuggets made the Playoffs. McMahon should've realized this would happen, and he didn't sign anything to make it official before-hand because ironically McMahon tries to keep the "ball in his court" incase HE wants to back out of events at last minute, that way he won't sign any paper-work then have to go through taking the blame if HE backs out.

The only thing this is doing - is hurting the W.W.E.

If you don't believe me, watch the video and see how ridiculous McMahon acts in this interview with Coach. His "solution" to handling and resolving the issue is a "Steel Cage match" between himself and the Owner of the Arena. Seriously? And you wonder why no one other than Wrestling fans take this Entertainment/sport seriously. :disappointed:

I'm siding with McMahon in the understanding it isn't easy to book an Arena at last minute, and just up and move all your guys out of their bookings to stay in 'said' original City. Nor is it easy to sell all the tickets they likely have, only to have to turn around and pay all that money back to the fans because someone ELSE screwed up the scheduling conflict.

However, from what the Main site is reporting.. The Garden in N.Y.C and the Staples Center in Los Angeles have both been among "several" arena's willing to pick up the Raw for Monday night. M.S.G has sold out shows in record times, so that's a solid plus right then and there. And to hold the event in the Arena of the opposing N.B.A Basketball team would be entirely "war-filled". And in knowing McMahon's way of thinking, I wouldn't be a bit shocked if this coming Monday's Raw was coming to us live from L.A, and it was centered entirely around mocking and making fun of the Denver Nuggets.

One thing is for sure - most likely, anyways. And that's, this.. because of this conflict, I highly doubt the W.W.E will be returning to Denver any time soon. And by soon, I mean years.

Another aspect of this is what will Raw be like on Monday? This is some of the best free national publicity that Vince has gotten in years. People are going to tune into Raw just to see what the show looks like. That presents a great opportunity for Vince. If he were to put on a big show or even a big main event, he could draw huge. Think about it: all those people watching, and he throws on Cena vs. Orton for the title? Even if there's no build or no real sense to it, that instantly has people's attention. Be it in Denver, LA or even New York City, imagine how big of an opportunity this is for Vince and the WWE. It's free national publicity and a chance to launch the ratings very high. I really hope he runs with it, because it could be the best show in a long time.

Another aspect of this is what will Raw be like on Monday? This is some of the best free national publicity that Vince has gotten in years. People are going to tune into Raw just to see what the show looks like. That presents a great opportunity for Vince. If he were to put on a big show or even a big main event, he could draw huge. Think about it: all those people watching, and he throws on Cena vs. Orton for the title? Even if there's no build or no real sense to it, that instantly has people's attention. Be it in Denver, LA or even New York City, imagine how big of an opportunity this is for Vince and the WWE. It's free national publicity and a chance to launch the ratings very high. I really hope he runs with it, because it could be the best show in a long time.

You're thinking logically, about an illogical individual in Vince McMahon. Yes, it'd be huge publicity for the Company and people would likely be tuning in (possibly) to see what exactly is going to happen.

If McMahon were wise, like someone else mentioned he should literally sit-up the ring either drop dead in the MIDDLE of the Court, or outside the Arena. But he likely won't do either, and he'll just back out and go somewhere else.. or he'll force the N.B.A Post-Season to be put on hold for a night, and have the game hosted on Tuesday instead of Monday.

IF McMahon moves to another arena, I fully believe it'd be Los Angeles just to mock the Nuggets. But once again, you're thinking logically about how much free publicity he could get.. when the one and only thing we're almost guaranteed will happen next Monday is an aging, retired old man in Ric Flair - calling out the Heavyweight Champion on the flagship show, for a "fight". And I fully believe that'll still be the Main segment of the night.

McMahon is too "proud" to believe he'd have to put on better matches than that, because in his mind something like that is selling gold right now.

without reading the thread, I wonder if im the only person idiotic enough to have ZERO understanding of why this is such a huge deal?

Just change a house show to a RAW taping. so what, big fucking deal. and if not, just have the show...er, somplace else. Im sure there are plenty of arenas within the area that would be more than willing to host WWE. No, RAW isnt going to get fucking cancelled. Dont be silly.

without reading the thread, I wonder if im the only person idiotic enough to have ZERO understanding of why this is such a huge deal?

Just change a house show to a RAW taping. so what, big fucking deal. and if not, just have the show...er, somplace else. Im sure there are plenty of arenas within the area that would be more than willing to host WWE. No, RAW isnt going to get fucking cancelled. Dont be silly.

It's not a huge deal...but Vince is making out to be. Because he wants the publicity of being on ESPN, of making the Denver Nuggets look bad, and of showcasing his brand on the national stage. I think it's brilliant and that in all honesty, it's sort of a big deal, in that the arena was promised to the WWE LAST YEAR. I mean, Vince can find plenty of places that would love to have Raw. Colorado Springs, Lincoln or Omaha. Omaha has a 15,000 seater arena. But Vince wants to milk this thing until the teet's dry and his ratings are past a 3.5

Not too sound too much like a wrestling fan, but legally the arena belongs to the WWE that night. I mean they had the place booked last August, plenty of time for the Nuggets and the arena to work around it. People are saying just move RAW, but it would be easier to move the Nuggets game to Tuesday, much easier. I believe they play Saturday, so just make them play Tuesday, no big deal. WWE has to worry about ECW and Smackdown the next night so they can't cram all of their shows in one night.

Anyway, regardless of anything, Vince has the contract and the rights to the arena. I was reading the article on TSN.ca and I was expecting a complete bashing by the people commenting on the story, but I found the complete opposite. Everyone was saying that the arena should be with the WWE and NBA should reschedule the game. They were even admitting that wrestling is just a soap opera and what not, but they weren't taking the side of the Nuggets because of that.

*Bonus, Vince gets great media coverage out of it anyway.

After seeing this video I've come to a few conclusions. The first of which is Vince McMahon is acting like an immature child, who didn't get a toy from the store. Instead of handling things like a mature Adult, he decided to completely bitch and moan about the Owner of the Arena - in claiming he was a horrible Owner, and worthless because he didn't even have faith in his own local sports team.
Actually, he was just speaking the truth Will. I realize that was hard to understand since we get it so little from Vince McMahon, but that was actually truth he was speaking for a change.

I mean...what about what he said was wrong? Is it not poor business to double book your own arena? Is it not poor business to not KNOW that there is a possibility you will be playing a basketball game on "x" set of days? Is it not poor business to think that your team, seeded second in the playoffs, won't make it to the round their seed says they will?

That is poor business, and showing no faith in his team.

The fact needs to be known, according to this video the agreement to hold Raw at the Pepsi Center was made in August.
Correct. That means that Stan Kroenke and company knew for almost a year that they couldn't use the arena for anything on May 25. I dare say that's enough time to plan to work around it.

Furthermore, Mr. McMahon didn't sign any paper-work to make this official until April - when the Nuggets were playing in their Opening round Playoff series against New Orleans.
This is also true.

However, the reason this is true is because the Pepsi Center didn't send over the official paper-work until April 15th, the last day of the regular season.

ESPN Report said:
Zimmerman said the Pepsi Center confirmed in March with the WWE that the organization wanted to keep the May 25 date, and sent a contract on April 15 -- the final night of the regular season -- which WWE signed and returned. Tickets went on sale April 11.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4176082

The reason this is a problem, is because McMahon failed to sign the official paper-work to make the date signed, sealed and "delivered" until after the Nuggets made the Playoffs.
Perhaps because they didn't receive it until then?

No, you're right Will, clearly the WWE can make up their own contract to rent an arena, forge the signature from Pepse Center, and then write their own and send it. Why the hell did they not think of that?

McMahon should've realized this would happen
He should have realized that the Denver Nuggets were stupid enough to double book the same date they want to have a playoff game? I dare say that McMahon has enough to worry about, without worrying about the individual bookings of all other entertainment acts.

and he didn't sign anything to make it official before-hand because ironically McMahon tries to keep the "ball in his court" incase HE wants to back out of events at last minute, that way he won't sign any paper-work then have to go through taking the blame if HE backs out.
Or, because the Pepsi Center didn't actually send the contract until 4 days after tickets went on sale, and the Nuggets had made the playoffs.

Either one works I guess. :rolleyes:

If you don't believe me, watch the video and see how ridiculous McMahon acts in this interview with Coach. His "solution" to handling and resolving the issue is a "Steel Cage match" between himself and the Owner of the Arena. Seriously? And you wonder why no one other than Wrestling fans take this Entertainment/sport seriously. :disappointed:
And yet, there will be people who tune in to Raw to see Stan Kroenke actually appears.

Maybe it's childish, but it works.

However, from what the Main site is reporting.. The Garden in N.Y.C and the Staples Center in Los Angeles have both been among "several" arena's willing to pick up the Raw for Monday night. M.S.G has sold out shows in record times, so that's a solid plus right then and there. And to hold the event in the Arena of the opposing N.B.A Basketball team would be entirely "war-filled". And in knowing McMahon's way of thinking, I wouldn't be a bit shocked if this coming Monday's Raw was coming to us live from L.A, and it was centered entirely around mocking and making fun of the Denver Nuggets.
And they would be perfectly in the right. The problem is getting all the equipment there on time and ready to go, having wrestlers change reservations and planes, and so on.

One thing is for sure - most likely, anyways. And that's, this.. because of this conflict, I highly doubt the W.W.E will be returning to Denver any time soon. And by soon, I mean years.
It's a shame that wrestling fans in Denver have to suffer because the Denver Nuggets' left hand has no clue what its right hand is doing.

Think about it: all those people watching, and he throws on Cena vs. Orton for the title?
Considering the original ESPN article about it states John Cena by name, I fully expect to see John Cena in a major way on Monday.

No, luckily for you, there were other idiots like you in this thread. :)

I already addressed this several posts back. Go read.

Anyway, regardless of anything, Vince has the contract and the rights to the arena. I was reading the article on TSN.ca and I was expecting a complete bashing by the people commenting on the story, but I found the complete opposite. Everyone was saying that the arena should be with the WWE and NBA should reschedule the game. They were even admitting that wrestling is just a soap opera and what not, but they weren't taking the side of the Nuggets because of that.

*Bonus, Vince gets great media coverage out of it anyway.
I've yet to see one article that says that the WWE SHOULDN'T get the arena. The NBA should reschedule the game. Doesn't work for your TV people? Tough. Tape the game, and show it on tape...just like you want the WWE to do.
But anyway, my solution, for what it's worth. The idea that the owner had no idea the team would make it this far seems right. Who would have thought last August that Denver would get Chauncey Billups?
I imagine the Nuggets knew they were going to have Chauncey Billups when they sent the official contract the last day of the regular season...

What about the 18,000 fans that want to see the Nuggets?
What about the 18,000 fans who want to see WWE?

Are basketball fans just that much superior to wrestling fans?

And yes, there are millions and millions of fans that watch the NBA Playoffs live too.
And millions of millions of fans watch the WWE, over 6 million ever week.

Why are NBA fans more important?

Rather than moving the game to the afternoon, why don't they just move the game to Tuesday. Game 2 will be tomorrow and Game 3 will be on Saturday. Moving it to Tuesday will give the players an extra day of rest and I believe it would work out.

Actually, he was just speaking the truth Will. I realize that was hard to understand since we get it so little from Vince McMahon, but that was actually truth he was speaking for a change.

I mean...what about what he said was wrong? Is it not poor business to double book your own arena? Is it not poor business to not KNOW that there is a possibility you will be playing a basketball game on "x" set of days? Is it not poor business to think that your team, seeded second in the playoffs, won't make it to the round their seed says they will?

That is poor business, and showing no faith in his team.

Correct. That means that Stan Kroenke and company knew for almost a year that they couldn't use the arena for anything on May 25. I dare say that's enough time to plan to work around it.

This is also true.

However, the reason this is true is because the Pepsi Center didn't send over the official paper-work until April 15th, the last day of the regular season.

Perhaps because they didn't receive it until then?

No, you're right Will, clearly the WWE can make up their own contract to rent an arena, forge the signature from Pepse Center, and then write their own and send it. Why the hell did they not think of that?

He should have realized that the Denver Nuggets were stupid enough to double book the same date they want to have a playoff game? I dare say that McMahon has enough to worry about, without worrying about the individual bookings of all other entertainment acts.

Or, because the Pepsi Center didn't actually send the contract until 4 days after tickets went on sale, and the Nuggets had made the playoffs.

Either one works I guess. :rolleyes:

And yet, there will be people who tune in to Raw to see Stan Kroenke actually appears.

Maybe it's childish, but it works.

And they would be perfectly in the right. The problem is getting all the equipment there on time and ready to go, having wrestlers change reservations and planes, and so on.

It's a shame that wrestling fans in Denver have to suffer because the Denver Nuggets' left hand has no clue what its right hand is doing.

Considering the original ESPN article about it states John Cena by name, I fully expect to see John Cena in a major way on Monday.

No, luckily for you, there were other idiots like you in this thread. :)

I already addressed this several posts back. Go read.

I've yet to see one article that says that the WWE SHOULDN'T get the arena. The NBA should reschedule the game. Doesn't work for your TV people? Tough. Tape the game, and show it on tape...just like you want the WWE to do.
I imagine the Nuggets knew they were going to have Chauncey Billups when they sent the official contract the last day of the regular season...

While I agree with everything you said I'd like to add 2 further points.

1-

"The Nuggets and the WWE understand that the date of Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals cannot be changed," NBA senior vice president Mike Bass said.

I disagree that it can't be changed, it's more like they don't want to change it, both the NBA and WWE would both have some obstacles in their way to change their planned events for Monday. I think the NBA is kind of unwilling to do anything beyond saying the game can't be changed and had just hoped that Denver would resolve this without their help because they know WWE booked the event long ago and are in not the ones who are in the wrong here. If the game would have been moved to Tuesday they would have had to play Wednesday as well because without that they would have to change the whole series (Wednesday's game BTW is in LA). I can understand both sides of the argument but if I was Vince I would have never budged and told the Nuggets to get bent and had my event as planned (Let the NBA and Denver deal with the fallout and issues that arise it is not your problem Vince it's theirs however doing this would make it hard to future book the Pepsi Center for WWE events and the WWE does not want to have their fans suffer for this)

2-

Coachman asks Vince if they will go to the NBA to resolve this problem. Vince says that NBA put it back in the Nuggets’ court because the Nuggets never presented it to the NBA as a booked date for scheduling purposes.

Serious problem lies here. Denver FAILED to report the Pepsi Center was booked for May 25th. Imagine that had they went ahead and notified the league like say back in August (hell even doing so back in March/April after you confirmed with WWE that they still wanted the arena or after they started selling tix or after you got back your signed contract) once they agreed with the WWE to let them hold the event there this NEVER would have been an issue.

Ok, I can do the same thing. Are wrestling fans more superior than basketball fans? Why are wrestling fans more important than basketball fans? In the end, it doesn't really matter who watches what and how many people watch.

Ok, I can do the same thing. Are wrestling fans more superior than basketball fans? Why are wrestling fans more important than basketball fans? In the end, it doesn't really matter who watches what and how many people watch.
You're exactly right. The problem with your theory is that the WWE was booked to host their show their before the Nuggets were. So, you're not kicking out Denver fans, but you ARE kicking out wrestling fans. Not only that, but the people who DO the booking are the ones who own the Nuggets, and thus, the Nugget fans would only have Nuggets management to blame.

Good try, but you failed miserably.

Meh, for anyone that thinks that this is going to be a ratings booster, I highly doubt it. It's a holiday, so numbers go down automatically right there. It's Memorial Day, and typically Raw's on Holiday Mondays are simply no good, because they know no one is going to watch the show.

What we'll get instead of what we should get (which is a stacked card) will be a long promo by someone in the company attempting to bury the city of Denver or the Nuggets, maybe a midget in a Denver uniform that Kisses Mr. McMahon's ass. Hooray!!!

Yes the Pepsi Center should go to the WWE on Monday May 25, but from what I have heard and seen that is not going to happen. For everyone saying, "why not just move the game?" well then you be throwing the series for a loop as the Conference Finals are to be played every other day so there is one game on each night. The NBA is much bigger than the NHL as the NHL was unable to move Yanni and had to have the Capitols and Penguins series play back to back games, and you just know David Stern will do whatever it takes to keep game 4 on Monday May 25.

It will cost Mr. Stan Kroenke a nice sum to get RAW moved from Monday night at the Pepsi Center. Should the WWE get the Pepsi Center on Monday? Yes, they should as they are in the right. But will the WWE get the Pepsi Center on Monday? No, they wont. The only way I could see the WWE keeping RAW in Denver is doing the show and taping it Sunday May 24 in between games 3 and 4 at the Pepsi Center. Least that way the fans in Denver don't get completely screwed out of RAW.

Bottom line is Mr. Stan Kroenke and his people made a mistake and in the end it will cost them a nice sum of cash to the WWE.

STAMFORD, Conn. – World Wrestling Entertainment has made arrangements, given innumerable logistical challenges and obstacles, to move its internationally televised broadcast, WWE Monday Night Raw, to Los Angeles' STAPLES Center. The live televised event, which was scheduled to take place at the Pepsi Center in Denver this Monday, May 25th, will take place at the STAPLES Center at 5:30 p.m. PT.

Tickets for Monday Night Raw in Los Angeles will become available tonight at 8 p.m. ET.

WWE was forced to seek alternative arrangements due to the Pepsi Center’s double-booking of May 25th for both WWE Monday Night Raw and Game 4 of the NBA Western Conference Finals. The event will now take place live from the home of the Denver Nuggets' opponents, the Los Angeles Lakers.

Denver fans wishing to receive a refund for their tickets to the originally scheduled Pepsi Center event must return tickets to the original point of purchase.

Check back with WWE.com for additional details and more, as they become available.

That was from the WWE Website.

Anyway I wonder how well they will sell in this short amount of time.

interesting that they're going to staples... how many lakers fans are gonna go to raw and miss the laker/nuggets game? i live in LA and i rather watch the game (pivotal game 4) at home than to go to a live raw event...

I'm sure Staples Center will sell out, so I don't see that as an issue.

But for everyone who is screaming that the NBA should should have moved or re-scheduled the playoff game, please take into account that it's very possible that anything involving the Nuggets in the Pepsi Arena contractually supercedes anything else that may be booked in the arena. I'm sure this would be the situation if it was a concert or any other event at the Pepsi Arena that was booked on that date. And remember, we're not just dealing with the Nuggets...we're dealing with the NBA and the television deals that are involved with the NBA Playoffs as well. No way the NBA was going to agree to change anything.

The Pepsi Arena management was incredibly short-sighted and inefficient in this situation, resulting in the double-booking. I'm not making excuses here, because there's no excuse for them. However, given the situation, there really was nothing else that could be done.

However, I now just read that WWE is moving the SmackDown taping to the Staples Center as well. No scheduling conflict here...this is simply McMahon throwing a tantrum. I'd love to hear from an attorney to see which of these actions is more in line with a "breach of contract."

Stupid WWE. So they move the show to another city where the team is going to be playing at the same time, and you might have a half interested crowd that comes across poorly on TV. Bravo Vince, way to stick it to the Nuggets.

So once again, the WWE screws itself in the eyes of the public by not only throwing a temper tantrum, but now they are moving to the Nuggets "Rival" (seriously, it's a sport and they happen to be playing each other, it's not some fucking kayfabe storyline jackass), just to stick it to Nuggets ownership. Seriously, this is stupid.

It's already started where the public is going to have a backlash against the WWE, and in a situation where the WWE could possibly have been in the right, they are over reacting and making themselves look like asses once again. If it's true that they are taking the Smackdown tapings with them, and screwing the fans of Denver just to spite ownership of the Arena, then Vince Mcmahon is the worst type of hypocrite there is. Good job Vinnie Mac, way to take a potential situation where you might be the victim, and make yourself look like a jackass. I'll be expecting the midgets in Nuggets Uniforms come monday night.

So after basically throwing Stan Kroenke under the 18 wheeler and making sure that every wheel got a piece of him, Vince announced that WWE will be going to Denver's enemy territory, the city of angels. Personally I love this idea, from what I read he coulda gone to LA or MSG, but Vince, ever the opportunist saw the best option to keep the WWE in the spotlight and capitalized. Frankly Vince after all the bad publicity he took in the past 2 decades has finally gotten one over on a huge economic entity, the NBA. He looks like the face and the NBA, more specifically Kroenke looks like the prick.

For those in the Denver area I'm sorry to say you will probably not see a TV event in the Pepsi Center for a couple years, lucky enough to get house shows. And your thanks can be sent to the most valuable Nugget fan Stanley Kroenke, only thing that sucks was the WWE didnt have better advance time to promote the event.

Oh well heres to being actually excited for watching RAW for the first time in months

My question is, who is this "fifth player" that is going to be involved in the 10 man tag match? My bet, its Kennedy. Lets hope it is. :D

Most likely it will be Mr. Kennedy. He has been expected to return for quite awhile now and hopefully it will be him. While he may not be great or the best he could definatly help out the ratings for the WWE on R.A.W.

They should have moved it to Colorado Springs instead of Los Angeles because less people are going to watch it now especially in L.A. to watch the Lakers play. It isn't fair for the fans of Denver to miss out on RAW and Smackdown just because two businessman made stupid mistakes. 100% guarantee that there will a whole lot of jabs at Denver next Monday night which I know Vince is planning for.

It's already started where the public is going to have a backlash against the WWE, and in a situation where the WWE could possibly have been in the right, they are over reacting and making themselves look like asses once again. If it's true that they are taking the Smackdown tapings with them, and screwing the fans of Denver just to spite ownership of the Arena, then Vince Mcmahon is the worst type of hypocrite there is. Good job Vinnie Mac, way to take a potential situation where you might be the victim, and make yourself look like a jackass. I'll be expecting the midgets in Nuggets Uniforms come monday night.
No offense Shocky, but I couldn't disagree with you any more. How are the WWE making themselves look like asses by moving the show to a location that offered them a venue on short notice, is relatively near by (as opposed to all the way back in New York), and where they can sell enough tickets to cover their losses? How is that making them look like asses?

It's good business. And the WWE isn't screwing the fans of Denver, that was already done by the piss bucket planning by the Pepsi Center.

Why are you blaming the WWE for trying to make money, and giving the pass to the people who actually fucked up?

It isn't fair for the fans of Denver to miss out on RAW and Smackdown just because two businessman made stupid mistakes.
Well, then the fans of Denver should write the Denver Nuggets ownership and tell them so.

No offense Shocky, but I couldn't disagree with you any more. How are the WWE making themselves look like asses by moving the show to a location that offered them a venue on short notice, is relatively near by (as opposed to all the way back in New York), and where they can sell enough tickets to cover their losses? How is that making them look like asses?

It's good business. And the WWE isn't screwing the fans of Denver, that was already done by the piss bucket planning by the Pepsi Center.

Why are you blaming the WWE for trying to make money, and giving the pass to the people who actually fucked up?

Because they deserve blame for moving SmackDown. True, the RAW situation is all on the Pepsi Arena, but there is absolutely no reason at all for Vince to move SmackDown, except for spite and to feed his own already morbidly obese ego.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back