[Official] Talk Smack Thread

Hopefully the 5 added bonus votes we get will be our saving grace. If I read the rules correctly. If I'm wrong, change them as needed. To my benefit of course.

The Mighty Lariat is currently taking those two young guns to church.

In really nice, uncomfortable church clothes, that we made them put on

:lmao: :lmao:

That's what we're doing as they prance around in those clothes.

NorCal - "Those look really uncomfortable...but nice."

Lariat - "Right though?"

NorCal - "WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU YOUNGUNS TO STOP PRANCIN'!? PAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!"

You forgot to make the polls public. Or atleast the Docsasters/Threebirds one.

I am highly upset.

:lmao: :lmao:

That's what we're doing as they prance around in those clothes.

NorCal - "Those look really uncomfortable...but nice."

Lariat - "Right though?"

NorCal - "WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU YOUNGUNS TO STOP PRANCIN'!? PAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!"

It's just me dancing now. Planty is nowhere to be seen. Obviously this is your working.

Nope I can't, if an admin can change that or if a G-mod has the ability to, please make the polls public for the last three matches involving The Docsasters/Threebirds, FF13/Pimpations, and Shimmy Shimmy/Second City.

Also...did they get a five vote advantage or something?

Not trying to say they didn't earn the votes, but they got them very quickly.

The polls for the threads in question may be deleted and a new poll added. So if you voted in the three threads that were private, you may have to cast your vote again.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

It seems Hippo's not interested in this anymore, fine, leave the promoting to me.

Vote for us, we've got tits

I'm glad you like the completely on the spot made up not so original name for your team Miko.

I do, much appreciated

I think we was going to go for "there's no wank in team" but Hippo doesnt return his calls anymore. We are not changing now anyway, this name goes perfectly with Vickie's mighty fine rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back