[Official] Talk Smack Thread

A vote me the Docsasters is a vote for the Docsasters.

That's the kind of honesty you're not going to get anywhere else, folks.

If I know who you are, it's either because you're painfully obnoxious, painfully naive, both, Tastycles, Coco, Luther or Jake. True story.

To be fair, there are others that aren't naive or obnoxious. But if I listed them all, that'd be about six people. I just don't have the energy any more.

Excuse me?

I'll be voting for you both, but still. It was mine first. Give me credit damnit.

That is, of course, not to say that you didn't do anything to help the Cigar Lounge. FTS has mentioned numerous times before that you made the Lounge what it was, he just picked up the reigns. The official position of FromtheBack is that FTS is merely a caretaker that has helped better a already great section.

Hope that cleared up any confusion. :) <3

That is, of course, not to say that you didn't do anything to help the Cigar Lounge. FTS has mentioned numerous times before that you made the Lounge what it was, he just picked up the reigns. The official position of FromtheBack is that FTS is merely a caretaker that has helped better a already great section.

Hope that cleared up any confusion. :) <3

This does not sound like smack talk to me but such outward displays of respect pleases OPB

This does not sound like smack talk to me but such outward displays of respect pleases OPB

FromtheBack regrets this. We would have loved to continue with the smack talk, but Becca is the forefather of the Cigar Lounge. Smack talking will recommence when D-Man enters the thread.

Cigar Lounge is shit. Even those that are right are much too committed to their beliefs. Being fickle is the only true way of life.

Cigar Lounge is shit. Even those that are right are much too committed to their beliefs.
I have to admit, I was pretty shocked when I first saw a picture of Razor.

redskull.0-793094.gif

*Ahem*

Now, many of you may be wondering, FromtheBack? Why vote for them?

Simple. We back up our shit talking.

We are undefeated as a tag team.

No one that has ever made a challenge to our dominance has ever survived the assault. The Triad of Terrible (Taker Fan, KANE-A-KNIGHT, and Master Shake) all succumbed to our brute force and stopped posting within the month of their first affront to the WZ Gods.

Every other attempt has been made on the life of a single member of FromtheBack, either FTS or myself, and we have emerged unscathed.

We Are Tied to the Best Section on WZ.

That's right folks, the Cigar Lounge. You all voted the Cigar Lounge the best section on these forums. FTS has been the mod of those forums for how long? (Fuck he's old). I have, since my first days of posting nearly 11 months ago, firmly backed the Cigar Lounge with at least 750 of my 1000 posts (I'll make a push for 1300 if you vote for me).

If you truly think that the Cigar Lounge is the best section on WZ, you have to give credit where it is due. FTS has led that section to what it is today. Sure, we posters who make a home there contribute, but FTS led the charge.

We...you know...post.

We don't post just whenever there is a competition like...say..ROTY coming up. We post because we like to do it, and we like to see discussion amongst our fellow posters.

Now, some will say, "But Razor! Out of your 11 month stay here, you were gone a good 4 months overall!" And to that I say, well, I had legitimate reasons for my departure that the people who need to know know. And, if you look at my absences, they were at the beginning of a Cigar Lounge Debate League that I was kicking ass in and at the very start of the End of Year awards. I was not, and have never, left and timed my comebacks sneakily or dishonestly.

WWE Sections? YEAH!

Our team of FTS and Razor form a united front in the wrestling sections. We may see things differently on many issues in the Cigar Lounge, and fight each other with great disregard for various rules like "decorum" and "don't call your opponent a Communist," but we do agree with wrestling.

Quick. Name one of our favorite wrestlers.

That's right. Jeff Hardy. Hulk Hogan. John Cena. Batista.

Quick. Name one of the wrestlers we hate.

Evan Bourne.

...That's pretty much it, actually.

We form a force in the WWE sections that is rivaled by few, and surpassed by even fewer.

What about other sections, boss?

We regrettably do not have a strong presence in the Graphics Section. We do, however, have a seat in the Board Room. We also have a strong showing in the Sports Stadium..sometimes...and Movies/Television. I have shown that I can hold my own in many forums, baring the Sports section. I, regrettably, do not know enough to stand with the big guns in that section. I'll be changing that sometime in the next 2 years, though. Promise.

Last Remarks:

Who gave you "Pee in her butt?" How about "Bonerjam?" The "Cosmic Dude?" "Man Law?" Me. Razor.

Who gave you...well...whatever FTS gives us in the Bar Room and about? That's right. FromtheSouth.

Vote for FromtheBack. We're the best overall team in this thing. A vote for FromtheBack is a vote for Batman, also.

Speaking of which, vote for Batman in the Battle Arena Tournament, will ya?

Excuse me?

I'll be voting for you both, but still. It was mine first. Give me credit damnit.

Shocky officially endorses FromtheBack FortheWin.

Fucks sake

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back