Santino Marella - Comedy Jobber for Life?

If you have a team of Tom Brady's, you won't win anything.

You NEED Santinos on your roster. In fact, I'd feel more comfortable if I were Santino (a guy who is "just a comedy jobber") than if I were John Morrison (a guy supposedly with potential to be a huge star).

Santino IS amazing and it takes a very special entertainer to pull off what he does. He's not boring and he's a change of pce.

There is no shame in being incredibly valuable to your brand. As long as he does all the sht that goes along with being a WWE superstar (appearances, not murdering his family, etc) then he'll have a job for life. Maybe he'll be rewarded with a "feel good" title win. However, most guys at that level are pros. They don't need a fake title win to justify their hard work. Pay them more and keep them employed doing a dream job.

Also, his style and his job doesn't require a lot of bumping. I know most of you have never been to the gym 5 days a week or much less taken a bump, but having a much less strenuous career and still be successful is a huge plus. Ask Chris Benoit how well bumping your ass off 5 days a week for 20 years pays off. I'm speaking strictly physically, the dumb IWC "WELL HE WUZ RESPEKTED AND TAKUN SURSLY!!!" resonse is not needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back