Segment Announced For MITB Go Home Raw

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
According to the main page and a few other sites, a contract signing segment has been announced for Raw this Monday. The contract signing will be for one of the ladder matches at next Sunday's Money in the Bank ppv. The participants for the traditional MITB ladder match will be announced on this Monday's Raw as well.

Since the field has been set as of Monday for who participates in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship ladder match, it'd make more sense if this segment was used for those who'll be in the Money in the Bank ladder match. After all, the participants for the WWE WHC bout already earned their spots, except for Randy Orton, by winning qualifying matches. I suppose WWE could always just go the route of bringing those guys out just for the sake of having them all inside the ring at the same time so they can all start brawling with one another. Personally, I'd rather see the time devoted to the MITB ladder match itself as it's the one that'll need more exposure. With Daniel Bryan being stripped of the WWE WHC, the various qualifying matches and the interaction the WWE WHC ladder match participants have had with each other; that match has already had a lot of build and exposure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back