Survivor Series 2016 General Discussion & Reviews

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
Since Survivor Series 2016 is going to be in my hometown of Toronto, Ontario, Canada which I am really excited about because this is the first time ever that we get to host Survivor Series but the first time that a WWE PPV especially a Big 4 PPV like Survivor Series has been in Canada in general since 97 since the Screwjob in Montreal it begs the question of what the card will be for Survivor Series this year

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg is all but confirmed so if it happens no doubt that this match goes on last and if it does then it makes sense that this is the main event considering not only is it Goldberg's first match in over 12 years...the last time he was ever in that ring was 2004 and it was at WrestleMania 20 and who was his opponent? None other than Brock Lesnar so to see the rematch 12 years later will it be better than their WrestleMania 20 match-up?

Then it makes me wonder what the matches will be as far as the WWE Universal Championship goes? Or even as far as the WWE World Championship is concerned?

Since Survivor Series 2016 is going to be in my hometown of Toronto, Ontario, Canada which I am really excited about because this is the first time ever that we get to host Survivor Series but the first time that a WWE PPV especially a Big 4 PPV like Survivor Series has been in Canada in general since 97 since the Screwjob in Montreal it begs the question of what the card will be for Survivor Series this year

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg is all but confirmed so if it happens no doubt that this match goes on last and if it does then it makes sense that this is the main event considering not only is it Goldberg's first match in over 12 years...the last time he was ever in that ring was 2004 and it was at WrestleMania 20 and who was his opponent? None other than Brock Lesnar so to see the rematch 12 years later will it be better than their WrestleMania 20 match-up?

Then it makes me wonder what the matches will be as far as the WWE Universal Championship goes? Or even as far as the WWE World Championship is concerned?

This isn't true. Wrestle mania was in Toronto in 2002 and Summerslam was in a Toronto in 2004.

Yeah but this is our first Survivor Series since 97 but in terms of Big 4 PPVs in Toronto yeah we have had Mania and SummerSlam but we have have not had a Survivor Series PPV in Canada since Montreal

I think we'll see something like this:

No DQ Match for the WWE World Championship - AJ Styles (C) vs. John Cena (winner faces Dean Ambrose at TLC)

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Universal Championship - Kevin Owens (C) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho

Team Wyatt (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Baron Corbin, & The Miz, with Maryse) vs. Team Orton (Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Kane, & Dean Ambrose)

Team Rusev (Rusev, Sheamus, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, & Brian Kendrick, with Lana) vs. Team Reigns (Roman Reigns, Cesaro, Big E, Xavier Woods, & Kofi Kingston)

Team RAW (Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Bayley, Nia Jax, & Alicia Fox) vs. Team SmackDown (Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Alexa Bliss, Natalya, & Naomi)

Team #1 (American Alpha, The Hype Bros., Heath Slater & Rhyno, Enzo & Big Cass & The Golden Truth) vs. Team #2 (The Ascension, The Vaudevillains, The Usos, The Shining Stars, & Breezango)

I'm not going to Survivor Series 2016, but I would love to see the Bragging Rights theme return.

Option 1

Team Raw: the Universal Champion, the United States Champion, and the Raw Tag Team Champions
vs.
Team Smackdown: the World Champion, the Intercontinental Champion, and the Smackdown Tag Team Champions

Option 2

Team Universal: the Universal Champion and 3 of Raw's main eventers
vs.
Team World: the World Champion and 3 of Smackdown's main as eventers

Team Intercontinental: the Intercontinental Champion and 3 of Smackdown's mid-carders
vs.
Team United States: the United States Champion and 3 of Raw's mid-carders

Team Raw Tag Teams: the Raw Tag Team Champions and 3 of Raw's tag teams
vs.
Team Smackdown Tag Teams: the Smackdown Tag Team Champions and 3 of Smackdown's tag teams.

Team Raw: the Raw Women's Champion and 3 of Raw's women
vs.
Team Smackdown: the Smackdown Women's Champion and 3 of Smackdown's women

I'm not going to Survivor Series 2016, but I would love to see the Bragging Rights theme return.

Option 1

Team Raw: the Universal Champion, the United States Champion, and the Raw Tag Team Champions
vs.
Team Smackdown: the World Champion, the Intercontinental Champion, and the Smackdown Tag Team Champions

Option 2

Team Universal: the Universal Champion and 3 of Raw's main eventers
vs.
Team World: the World Champion and 3 of Smackdown's main as eventers

Team Intercontinental: the Intercontinental Champion and 3 of Smackdown's mid-carders
vs.
Team United States: the United States Champion and 3 of Raw's mid-carders

Team Raw Tag Teams: the Raw Tag Team Champions and 3 of Raw's tag teams
vs.
Team Smackdown Tag Teams: the Smackdown Tag Team Champions and 3 of Smackdown's tag teams.

Team Raw: the Raw Women's Champion and 3 of Raw's women
vs.
Team Smackdown: the Smackdown Women's Champion and 3 of Smackdown's women

Those are only 4-Man teams. Survivor Series Matches have 5. There's been a few years where they used the 4-Man format, but it never turns out as good.

Being that this is the first, dual brand PPV, there has to be traditional Survivor Series matches, I would have 2-3 of them all cross branded. Here is how I would like to see the card pan out:

Preshow Cruiserweight Championship Match: (C)TJ Perkins vs The Brian Kendrick

Traditional Survivor Series Match (Women's Division):
Team Smackdown: Becky Lynch, Carmella, Nikki Bella, Natalya, Alexa Bliss
vs
Team Raw: Sasha Banks, Bayley, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Nia Jax

Traditional Survivor Series Match (Tag Teams):
Team Smackdown: American Alpha, Hype Bros, The Usos, Vaudvillians, Slater & Rhyno
vs
Team Raw: The Club, Enzo & Cass, Shining Stars, Sheamus & Cesaro, The New Day

Traditional Survivor Series Match
Team Smackdown: Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, Jack Swagger, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler
vs
Team Raw: Roman Reigns, Rusev, Chris Jericho, Sami Zayn, Braun Strowman

WWE World Championship (C)AJ Styles vs John Cena

WWE Universal Title (C)Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins (some sort of gimmick match, maybe a special referee)

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

Pre-show
cruiserweights survivor series elimination:
TJP, Rich Swann, Cedric Alexander, Gargano, and Ciampa
vs
Kendrick, Tajiri, Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari(would rather Mustafa Ali, but haven't heard if he signed?)

Main Show:

Match 1:
Team RAW: (Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Bayley, Dana Brooke, & Nia Jax)
vs.
Team SmackDown: (Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Alexa Bliss, Natalya, & Naomi)

Match 2:
Team Wyatt: (Bray, Harper, Rowan, Strowman, Rusev)
vs.
Team Orton: (Orton, Rhyno, Slater, Big Show, Reigns)

Match 3:
No Dq, Wwe championship match: AJ Styles(c) vs Dean Ambrose

Match 4:

Team Ziggler: (Ziggler, Swagger, Neville, Zayn, Cesaro)
vs.
Team Miz: (Miz, Corbin, Titus, Hawkins, Sheamus) (*Sheamus/Cesaro are still a team*)

Match 5: Lesnar vs Goldberg

Match 6:
New Day's open invitation: 4-5 of Raw and Smackdown teams compete in an elimination match, and the winners get a shot at their show's champions.
American Alpha or the Usos(and whoever they are feuding with) eliminates each other by dq/double count out. Enzo and Cass win by last eliminating the Club.
Main Event:
Triple Threat Match for the WWE Universal Championship - Kevin Owens (C) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho

Those are only 4-Man teams. Survivor Series Matches have 5. There's been a few years where they used the 4-Man format, but it never turns out as good.

How about we take my idea of the Raw vs. Smackdown theme, add your idea of 5 on 5 matches, and reduce the number the 3 traditional Survivor Series matches, instead of our idea of 4?? HAHA!!

I don't really like the fact that Rollins vs HHH will take a backseat for Goldberg vs Lesnar. Although Lesnar vs Goldberg isn't announed yet, everything shows that it will happen at Survivor Series.

I would have prefered HHH vs Rollins for the Series, with Goldberg vs Lesnar starting after that.

I don't really like the fact that Rollins vs HHH will take a backseat for Goldberg vs Lesnar. Although Lesnar vs Goldberg isn't announed yet, everything shows that it will happen at Survivor Series.

I would have prefered HHH vs Rollins for the Series, with Goldberg vs Lesnar starting after that.

To be honest, I'd rather they just got Goldberg vs. Lesnar out of the way and finished while Triple H and Seth Rollins go at it at WrestleMania. I've got no problem with a long, slow build up for Rollins vs. Triple H as I think the wait will be worth it, but I don't really care at all about Goldberg vs. Lesnar.

Based on what Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon said, there'll be at least 3 traditional Survivor Series matches for the show this year. The first such match will feature 5 male singles wrestlers from each brand in a 10 man elimination tag team match, the second will feature 5 tag teams from each brand in an elimination tag team match and the third will feature 5 female wrestlers from each brand in an elimination tag team match.

Now, of course this isn't "official" since SmackDown Live has "challenged" Raw for these matches but it's all but written in the stars. If they give each of the Survivor Series elimination tag team matches enough time, say 30 minutes each, then there probably won't be any need to have more than, maybe, 5 matches for the entire card.

To be honest, I'd rather they just got Goldberg vs. Lesnar out of the way and finished while Triple H and Seth Rollins go at it at WrestleMania. I've got no problem with a long, slow build up for Rollins vs. Triple H as I think the wait will be worth it, but I don't really care at all about Goldberg vs. Lesnar.

Based on what Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon said, there'll be at least 3 traditional Survivor Series matches for the show this year. The first such match will feature 5 male singles wrestlers from each brand in a 10 man elimination tag team match, the second will feature 5 tag teams from each brand in an elimination tag team match and the third will feature 5 female wrestlers from each brand in an elimination tag team match.

Now, of course this isn't "official" since SmackDown Live has "challenged" Raw for these matches but it's all but written in the stars. If they give each of the Survivor Series elimination tag team matches enough time, say 30 minutes each, then there probably won't be any need to have more than, maybe, 5 matches for the entire card.

If I were to take a guess, the final card will end up looking:

1) 5 vs 5 Women Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination match

2) 5 vs 5 Tag Teams Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination match

3) 5 vs 5 Men Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination match

4) Probably Owens vs Jericho for the Universal Championship

5) Styles vs Cena(?), Ambrose(?) for the World Championship

6) Lesnar vs Goldberg

I hope the world titles will be defended, ant have the champions inserted into the elimination matches.

We all know that when survivor series comes to Canada the word echoes loudly " Screwjob" So I see a screwjob happening and I see Seth Rollins winning over Kevin Steen( owens) Cause there is no way Rollins will job and lose to Kevin Steen for the 3rd time! An arguement will ensue between Y2Jobber and Kevin Owens as the breakup of the friendship will be way over. Also I see GOLDBERG losing and jobbing to Brock lesner just to please Brock the whining baby and Paul Heyman big mouth and even the odds as it is so predictable I hate to say it also expect AJ Styles wiill lose it to Cena cause he is trying to beat Flair's record!
I am not far from Toronto so if there is a meet and greet wrestlers I ll head there and weigh my options
Here is my predictions of each outcome matches below:

Cruiserweight Championship Title (C)TJ Perkins vs The Brian Kendrick= TJ Perkins wins

Traditional Survivor Series Match (Women's Division):
Team Smackdown: Becky Lynch, Carmella, Nikki Bella, Natalya, Alexa Bliss
vs
Team Raw: Sasha Banks, Bayley, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Nia Jax

Traditional Survivor Series Match (Tag Teams):
Team Smackdown: American Alpha, Hype Bros, The Usos, Vaudvillians, Slater & Rhyno
vs
Team Raw: The Club, Enzo & Cass, Shining Stars, Sheamus & Cesaro, The New Day

Traditional Survivor Series Match
Team Smackdown: Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, Jack Swagger, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler
vs
Team Raw: Roman Reigns, Rusev, Chris Jericho, Sami Zayn, Braun Strowman

WWE World Championship (C)AJ Styles vs John Cena= New CHampion cena for the 16th time

WWE Universal Title (C)Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins (some sort of gimmick match, maybe a special referee)= Seth Rollins Universal Champion

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt= possibly Bray Wyatt wins with help of Braun Strowman

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg= Brock Lesner wins and is even after 14 year revenge

Some of the matches do seem pretty obvious at this point:

WWE World Championship: Last Man Standing/Falls Count Anywhere - AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose

WWE Universal Championship: Last Man Standing/Falls Count Anywhere - Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins

Special Attraction: Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match - Tag Teams:
Team Raw - New Day, Cesaro & Sheamus, Anderson & Gallows, Enzo & Big Cass and the Shining Stars/Golden Truth
Team SmackDown - Rhyno & Heath Slater, American Alpha, the Vaudevillains, the Usos and the Hype Bros/Breezango

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match - Women:
Team Raw - Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Bayley, Dana Brooke and Nia Jax
Team SmackDown - Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Naomi and Carmella

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match - Men:
Team Raw - Roman Reigns, Rusev, Chris Jericho, Sami Zayn and TJ Perkins
Team SmackDown - Dolph Ziggler, the Miz, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper/Baron Corbin

It's all still kind of up in the air at this point in time, though I think there's a reasonable chance of the final card looking something like this. I don't think it's likely to have a dual brand ppv and one of the original Big Four and not have both the main event titles defended in some sort of specialty match. The Last Man Standing/Falls Count Anywhere are purely off the top of my head, but they're a couple of no DQ matches that could easily allow for interference to take place.

Because of the fact that there will only be 3 traditional Survivor Series Elimination matches, I guess there will be a WWE Universal Championship Title match and a WWE World Championship Title match. I would have preferred if the Championships were not defended, and instead have the Champions be the captains of their respective brand’s team. After all, they did say “5 of Raw’s best vs. 5 of Smackdown’s best”.

Team Raw – Universal Champion, Kevin Owens, United States Champion, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Rusev, and Chris Jericho
vs.
Team Smackdown – World Champion, A. J. Styles, Intercontinental Champion, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Dean Ambrose, and the Miz

Unfortunately, just like the MLB / NBA / NHL All-Star games and the NFL ProBowl, we’ll actually get Raw’s 3rd through 7th best vs. Smackdown’s 3rd through 7th best, putting the top two competitors from each show in the Championship Title matches.

I'm also attending and super amped to see the 'E bring one of the big 4 back to Toronto.

As for the card this is what I see so far (allow me as I may be a little fanatical):

Kevin Owens (c) vs Seth Rollins vs Chris Jericho
WWE Universal Championship

AJ Styles (c) vs Dean Ambrose
WWE Championship
No Holds Barred

Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman
Twice in a Lifetime

Team Raw (Roman Reigns, Sami Zayn, Rusev, Cesaro & Sheamus) vs Team SDL (John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Kane & Baron Corbin)

Team Raw Divas (Charlotte, Nia Jax, Dana Brooke, Sasha Banks & Bayley) vs Team SDL Divas (Nikki Bella, Naomi, Eva Marie, Carmella & Natalya)

Team Raw Tag Teams (New Day & Enzo/Cass) vs Team SDL Tag Teams (American Alpha, The Usos & Rhyno w/ Slater)

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt w/ Luke Harper
Ring of Fire

8 Man Cruiserweight Open (Won by Cedric Alexander)

Becky Lynch (c) vs Alexa Bliss

Also, will we get a 20-man elimination match? 5 teams from RAW and 5 frim Smackdown, suggest that..

I was also wondering this, Daniel Bryan stated both on SDL and Talking Smack that he wants the top 5 TEAMS for both shows so would that render us to a 10 on 10 tag match.

I for one am all for it as long as that match stays fast paced as it allows teams such as The Vaudevillians or The Ascension to get a place on the card which has close to a zero chance of happening if it is just on 5v5.

I was also wondering this, Daniel Bryan stated both on SDL and Talking Smack that he wants the top 5 TEAMS for both shows so would that render us to a 10 on 10 tag match.

I for one am all for it as long as that match stays fast paced as it allows teams such as The Vaudevillians or The Ascension to get a place on the card which has close to a zero chance of happening if it is just on 5v5.

They could do it like the Survivor Series 1987 and 1988, where if you (or your tag team partner) are eliminated, then your tag team partner (or you) are eliminated as well.

They could do it like the Survivor Series 1987 and 1988, where if you (or your tag team partner) are eliminated, then your tag team partner (or you) are eliminated as well.

This would probably be the most effective way to keep the match at a decent length, my only worry with 5 teams each personally (correct me if I'm wrong) is RAW is lacking in terms of how many real teams they have as I only count 6 maybe 7 teams on the Roster which would throw out any possibilities for the Tag titles being defended.

I get it's suppose to be the TOP teams but New Day would already be bringing 3 superstars to the table and also I would have loved too see them put the titles on the line as Survivor Series would technically be the last PPV stop before they broke Demolition's record.

This would probably be the most effective way to keep the match at a decent length, my only worry with 5 teams each personally (correct me if I'm wrong) is RAW is lacking in terms of how many real teams they have as I only count 6 maybe 7 teams on the Roster which would throw out any possibilities for the Tag titles being defended.

I get it's suppose to be the TOP teams but New Day would already be bringing 3 superstars to the table and also I would have loved too see them put the titles on the line as Survivor Series would technically be the last PPV stop before they broke Demolition's record.

I highly doubt that any Championship Titles, aside from the Universal and / or the World Championship Titles will be defended at Survivor Series. For the Tag Team Survivor Series match I think it'll exactly what Jack Hammer said a few posts above.

Team Raw - New Day, Cesaro & Sheamus, Anderson & Gallows, Enzo & Big Cass and the Shining Stars or Golden Truth
vs.
Team SmackDown - Rhyno & Heath Slater, American Alpha, the Vaudevillains, the Usos and the Hype Bros. or Breezango

Well after finally watching Smackdown it looks as if WWE are going to focus on Tradition Survivor Series matches this year which is a nice change with just a couple of single matches thrown in. Hopefully the card looks a little like this.

RAW VS SMACKDOWN SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH
TEAM RAW - Steen, Rollins, Jericho, Reigns, Rusev VS TEAM SMACKDOWN - AJ Styles, Cena, Ambrose, Orton, Wyatt

Goldberg VS Lesnar

RAW VS SMACKDOWN WOMENS SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH
TEAM RAW - Charlotte, Banks, Bayley, Brooke, Jax VS TEAM SMACKDOWN Lynch, Bliss, Bella, Natalya, Carmella

TEAM SHOWOFF VS TEAM AWESOME
TEAM SHOWOFF - Ziggler, Slater, Rhino, Swagger, Crews VS Miz, Kenny, Mikey, Corbin, Hawkins

Braun Strowman VS Mark Henry

RAW VS SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH
TEAM RAW New day, Anderson & Gallows, Enzo & Cass, Neville & Zayn, Cesaro & Sheamus VS TEAM SMACKDOWN - American Alpha, The Usos, Harper & Rowen, Hype Bros, The Acension

TEAM PERKINS VS TEAM KENDRICK
TEAM PERKINS - Perkins, Grand Matalik, Alexander, Sin Cara VS TEAM KENDRICK - Kendrick, Gulak, Dar, Nese

PRE SHOW

Golden Truth VS Vaudvillains

NXT SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH
Joe, Roode, aries, the Revival VS Nakamura, Itami, Dillinger, Gargano, Ciampa

With Goldberg coming back, could we get a War Games match? No? Ok

Also it's likely that we're getting Owens vs Jericho in Canada.

Another prediction: Rollins will be leading team RAW, only for HHH to screw him, thus also screwing team RAW, which would start a conflict between Foley and Stephanie.

As for Styles, I don't see him facing Ambrose again. Cena is also scheduled to be there. I don't know what Styles wil do. Probably lead team Smackdown.

Final Card Prediction

*Pre-Show*

Cruiserweight Championship match

*Main-Show*

5-on-5 Classic Survivor Series Elimination match
Team RAW Women (Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Bayley, Nia Jax and Emma) vs Team SD Women (Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Naomi, Alexa Bliss and Natalya)

Parking Lot Brawl
Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton

Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens(c) vs Chris Jericho

5-on-5 Classic Survivor Series Elimination match
Team RAW Tag Teams (New Day, Sheamus & Cesaro, Club, Enzo & Cass and Shinning Stars) vs Team SD Tag Teams (American Alpha, Slater & Rhyno, Usos, Vaudevillains and Hype Bros)

Singles match
Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar

No DQs 5-on-5 Classic Survivor Series Elimination match
Team RAW (Rollins, Reigns, Rusev, Zayn and Neville) vs Team SD (Styles, Ambrose, Miz, Ziggler and Baron Corbin)

A story prediction: Final 4 in the RAW vs SD match are Rollins, Ambrose, Reigns and Styles. This could lead to a Shield reunion against Styles. The Club comes out and make it a 3-on-3 match. The big thing here is: Styles doesn't care about the brand, he cares about himself. This leads to Club vs Shield. Lots of shenagians happen. Shield cleans house, then Reigns elimates Ambrose, and then Styles from behind, with help from the Club, eliminates Reigns. Ambrose then Dirty Deeds Styles.
Ambrose and Reigns exit the ring and they're like "screw it" and start fighting the Club all the way to the back.
It's Styles vs Rollins in the ring. Great action. HHH music hits. Pedigree to Rollins, Styles and Smackdown with the win.

Other things:
Maryse vs Lana
4 Horsewomen in the same ring
Add Edge as the special guest ref in Owens vs Y2J. Why not?
Stephanie vs Foley starts after that
Styles becomes the guy that beat John Cena and the Shield
Winning brand gets to have the last five numbers at the Rumble

and even the odds as it is so predictable I hate to say it also expect AJ Styles wiill lose it to Cena cause he is trying to beat Flair's record!

You're right. It's extremely predictable because Cena is taking time off again so I think we can all easily predict that there's no chance in hell he's winning the belt at Survivor Series. Just like you predicted he'd win at the last PPV, he's not going to win the belt at this one either.

I'm looking forward to this years Survivor Series making it a Smackdown Vs Raw concept, the only thing I would change is the making the whole card a Smackdown Vs Raw instead of just 3 matches. I would have the main event Raw's top 5 guys against Smackdown's top 5 guys where the captains of each team are their brands world champion and the other four members have to win contender matches to be apart of the main event match.

You could both Raw & Smackdown's GM'S state that whether you hate your partners or not you will team with them at Survivor Series and say whoever survives the main event gets a future shot at their respect brands world title in the future.

My card would be:

Pre-Show
1) Austin Aries, Bobby Roode & The Revival Vs Hideo Itami, Tye Dillinger, Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano
8 Man Tag Team Survivor Series Elimination Match. I saw this on someone else's predicted card, I know this won't happen but it would be nice to see some NXT guys get on the card even if they are on the pre-show, I would have Aries & Roode survive the match.

Main Card
1) Smackdown: Dolph Ziggler Vs Raw: Sami Zayn
Inter-promotional Singles Match. This would be a nice way to kick of the ppv with two good solid workers representing their respective brands, you could have Ziggler issue an open challenge to anyone on the Raw roster and have Zayn accept the challenge the next week. This would be a back and fourth match with Ziggler getting the win here and both guys having a show of respect afterwards.

2) Team Smackdown: Rhyno & Heath Slater, American Alpha, The Usos, The Hype Bros & The Ascension Vs Team Raw: The New Day, The Club, Enzo & Cass, The Shining Stars, Sheamus & Cesaro.
10 Team Survivor Series Elimination Match. You have Smackdown's top 5 tag teams as well as Raw's top 5 Tag Teams go at it, once one man is eliminated both members of that team must go to the back I would give this one to the New Day surviving with both Cesaro & Sheamus, the order of elimination would be:

*Order of elimination:
1 - The Shining Stars.
2- The Hype Bro's
3- Enzo & Cass
4- The Ascension
5- The Uso
6- The Club
7- American Alpha
8- Heath Slater & Rhyno
Winners: The New Day, Cesaro & Sheamus.

3) Team Smackdown: Becky Lynch, Carmella, Nikki Bella, Natalya, Alexa Bliss Vs Team Raw: Sasha Banks, Bayley, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Nia Jax
10 Women Tag Team Survivor Series Elimination Match. These are the top women of each brand and I would have both champs captain their teams and I would give this one to the Smackdown brand with Becky being the sole survivor, the order of elimination would be:
*Order of elimination:
1 - Nia Jax (Raw)
2- Dana Brooke (Raw)
3- Alexa Bliss (Smackdown)
4- Nikki Bella (Smackdown)
5- Carmella (Smackdown)
6- Charlotte (Raw)
7- Natalya (Smackdown)
8- Bayley (Raw)
9- Sasha Banks (Raw)
Winner: Becky Lynch

4) TJ Perkins (C) Vs The Brian Kendrick Vs Cedric Alexander Vs Gran Metalik Vs Rich Swan Vs Tony Nese.
Six-Way Cruiserweight Title Elimination Match. Have this match break up the elimination matches which can be a bit too much, it would be a nice showcase match for the cruiserweights with Perkins retaining his title, I would let him hold onto the title till early next year, the order of elimination would be:
*Order of elimination:
1- Tony Nese
2- Rich Swan
3- Gran Matelik
4- Cedrick Alexander
5- The Brian Kendrick
Winner: Tj Perkins

5) Team Smackdown: Jack Swagger, Luke Harper, Apollo Crews & The Vaudvillians Vs Team Raw: Titus O'Neil, Braun Storwman, Neville, R-Truth & Goldust
10 Man Survivor Series Elimination Match. This could be a throwaway match for the midcarders with Team Raw winning the match with O'Neil, Strowman & Neville winning the match and Harper walks out on Swagger leaving it 3 against 1 and afterwards you could have Strowman attack both his partners and walk out.
*Order of elimination:
1- Simon Gotch (Smackdown)
2- R-Truth (Raw)
3- Aiden English (Smackdown)
4- Goldust (Raw)
5- Apollo Crews (Smackdown)
6- Luke Harper (Smackdown)
7) Jack Swagger (Smackdown)
Winners: Titus O'Neil, Braun Strowman & Neville

6) Randy Orton Vs Bray Wyatt
Last Man Standing Match. This breaks up the elimination matchs again with a Last Man Standing Match, I would have Wyatt win this one and move onto better things.

7) Team Raw: Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns & Rusev Vs Team Smackdown: Aj Styles, John Cena, Dean Ambrose, The Miz & Baron Corbin.
10 Man Survivor Series Elimination Match. This should be the main event with these top 10 guys representing their respective brands, give guys like The Miz & Corbin that main event push, I would give this one to Team Raw by way of cheating to get the victory, you could have the world champions as captains and the other four guys having to win contender matches over the following weeks to be on their brands team, I would have HHH come out towards the end and pedigree Rollins causing the elimination even though it may cost Raw the match, he could come out later and state he had every bit of confidence in Owens winning the match.

*Order of elimination:
1- Baron Corbin (Smackdown)
2- The Miz (Smackdown)
3- Chris Jericho (Raw)
4- Roman Reigns (Raw)
5- Rusev (Raw)
6- John Cena (Smackdown)
7- Dean Ambrose (Smackdown)
8- Seth Rollins (Raw)
9- Aj Styles (Smackdown)
Winner: Kevin Owens

That's my card and I know that may not be the exact one but I would like to see something along the lines of that sort of match, extremely sorry its that long but I wanted to put as much detail in as possible.

After Survivor Series I feel they should push guys like Corbin, Miz, Wyatt and elevate the IC Title rather than let it drop off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back