TetraJuiz69

It was Sheamus! I wonder if they changed it at the last minute so not to make it seem obvious who the winner would be, as a lot of viewers expected Jericho to win or maybe Randy Orton...

Oh well.

Any chance of me posting in ordinary threads now?

I felt the Royal Rumble this year wasn't that hot. It had its moments, but I didn't think it was as good as some other years past. I had tried to order it through cable at my parents' place, but it came up blank because they needed to replace some card which meant it never come on at all. I then came up with the late idea to stream it online instead, but then the laptop my Ma has went dead due to its battery. Since it was getting late and I wanted to be back in time for the Rumble match, I just walked back to mine late last night and watched the remainder of it on my PC. I totally missed the John Cena vs. Kane match and the 8 person Divas match.

The WWE Championship match was probably the best one besides the Rumble match, which wasn't one of the better RR matches I've seen. The other matches were just filler. This year's Rumble match was rather silly, but I did like the Snake n' Socko moment with Foley and Santino. Other than a few other moments like Kofi's pop, it wasn't that memorable. I also believed Y2J would win, but kudos to the Irish one regardless.

Can't seem to find any updates on Kharma's new baby. Her showing up was a shocker, IMO.

So wait, he joins here, doesn't post for 5 years, and all the sudden, he comes back with the intent of getting his account deleted?

lolwut?

So wait, he joins here, doesn't post for 5 years, and all the sudden, he comes back with the intent of getting his account deleted?

lolwut?

Well we also got him to write a blog due to this. I believe he mentioned oppression in it. Dare I say but: vintage bloggers!

Fine then. Keep trolling. It's hardly original...

If I really wanted to, I could just use proxy.org and come back with a new account and IP. So, you wouldn't be bothering me none.

Goodbye.

Fine then. Keep trolling. It's hardly original...

If I really wanted to, I could just use proxy.org and come back with a new account and IP. So, you wouldn't be bothering me none.

Goodbye.

But...wasn't the whole point that you wanted your account deleted? So why come back with a new account and IP?

Im so confused!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back