Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Semi Finals of the 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

AusCan Connection vs. fromtheSam

ayers-rock.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Wayne Gretzky
worldcup96_goal.jpg

This is the thread for the Semi Finals match between AusCan Connection and fromtheSam. Any votes placed between 2:21 PM EST May 1st and 2:21 PM EST May 4th will be tallied for the final results.

For the longest time, I have been overlooked.

Sure, I am just a poor man's Jake in a sea of poor men's Jakes. For my money - which is little, considering I am a poor man's Jake - I am the best poor man's Jake there has ever been, barring Luther. Maybe. I try and I try and I try to please you people, but to no avail.

I try to be chatty and friendly, but no! I am shunned. Will tells you his top ten sexual positions, Becca posts pictures of herself. Oh, how you'd much rather talk to them.

I try to be a serious poster, but that's not good enough for you. My unique blend of cynicism, sarcasm and over-the-top imagery just doesn't measure up to Sly and his pie charts or the Canadian and his random facts.

I try and try and try again, but nothing. How many WZ awards have I won? None. You people sicken me. It's about time I got some fucking recognition.

Vote for me, the rich man's Jake.

Also, fromthesouth is pretty good.

Vote: FromtheSam

Fuck right I did. I'm tired of being known as the "TNA mod" or the "consistently second best G-Mod"; it's time I fucking won something. With fromthesouth at my side, I should be unstoppable. I'm sure you'll all find some bullshit excuse to vote against me though.

Are you going to vote for me then? I'm easily the best poster in WrestleZone history, no doubt. Xfear? Shocky? Irish? Sly? Pfft, they all pale in comparison to me. But oh no, everything's about debates and knowing how many JILW titles some obscure Madagascan wrestler won between March 13 1931 and April 30 1958. I am the pure essence of WrestleZone, right here!

No, it makes me unique, just like everyone else on WrestleZone.

See what I did there? Irony, motherfucker. Irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back