Getting Noticed By Management
Semi Final Match for the 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

HBKlunder vs. Mighty_Ricky

Headingley Carnegie Rugby Ground​
Headingley_Carnegie.jpg

Special Guest Referee:​
Rob Burrow​
Rob_Burrow_280x390_556273a.jpg

This is the thread for the Semi Finals match between HBKlunder and Mighty_Ricky. Any votes placed between 2:26 EST PM May 1st and 2:26 EST PM May 4th will be tallied for the final result.

wow, this is going well for us [sarcasm/]. thanks everyone for giving reasons as well, this has been truly pristine so far.

and I would dominate in that stadium. Just sayin.

Tough choice, but i will be picking Mighty_Ricky. Both teams are decent posters, but i give Mighty_Ricky the nod here since both Ricky and Norcal start great threads. Norcals TNA failure thread spawned some great discussion, and so did his attitude era ruined wrestling thread. I can't recall many threads started by Becca. In terms of entertainment it would come down to KB and OCW, and Norcal and his official thread. Both entertain me equally i would say, but again i give the nod to Mighty_Ricky since Norcals thread closing comments amuse me. Also Ricky's name is up there with Big Pimpins, which is a plus in my book.

Vote: Mighty_Ricky

Jake>Greater than all, so Imaginary Life of Cockroaches>All.

Now, ILoC lost to Mighty_Ricky. I won't be as blasphemous as to say Mighty_Ricky is better than ILoC, but according to you all they are. So the verdict is...

Mighty_Ricky

You'd better start PMing noobs, guys.

HBKlunder

I had such a hard choice doing this. Might_Ricky do alo of thigns for the site, same with HBKlunder but I just get along better with HBKlunder I guess. KB's the man and Becca is the ladie, where as Norcal is the tank and Ricky's the booker. Just say'n.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back