The 2009 WZPTT, Finals: HBKlunder vs. fromtheSam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Torn, I'm torn. Honestly, Vote Sam? the funny fucker, Or Sandy and her boobs? Vote From the south the drug loving Hippie or Klunder the Sexually confused Jerman Shepard? Hmmm. Somebody help me decide!!!!

Remember, together we made you a star in OCW. I made you an Impact Player and the debates you and Bex had in the Cigar Lounge are teh stuff of legend around here. We're part of your past.

Vote for us and you can do (or not do) anything you'd like with me. And i'll include free beer.

But if it wasn't for Sam, I wouldn't of been modded. :( Hardest Question of me natural born e-life...

Yes but we both could ban him. Only sam could on their team.

Name your price. What about a match with Pippen? Say.....him vs. the IPs?

Name my price? are you asking what I'm going to call my son? I don't know I'l wait til Sam comes online, and if he posts a humerous reason why I should vote for him I will, you can do the same. The winner of that gets my vote.

It ends at 7:11 tomorrow roughly. And then we can rejoice and start drinking and burning things.

At least I haven't really seen any bitching, but then again I've stayed out of the threads that attract such shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back