The 2009 WZPTT, Finals: HBKlunder vs. fromtheSam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: HBKlunder

Becca and Sam basically equal each other out as I like both of them equally. So it comes down to FTS and Klunder. Klunderbunker is basically a legend on this forum, and he's my mentor. The guy has always helped me and inspired me. FTS may be a good debator, even though it was me who first got the guy recognized by debating Weed with him ;)

HBKlunder wins the tournament for me.

Each one of these is a blow to my heart and a knife in my back. I'm sure fromthesouth feels much the same.

Well, all of them except the team we're competing against. I understand that. LOL

Rusty - You helped get me noticed, but KB and IC made me the poster I am in the MasterDebator League.

Not as well as we hoped we would. It was a fun trip, but a multitude of factors worked against us.

Right on, well, shit- you built a robot, so there is no shame in not winning. That's amazing anyway.

How did you enjoy my great nation of Texas? Did you get fliers for the secessionist movement?

My friends and I made plenty of jokes about Texas being a separate nation.

"Where can we exchange our USD for Texan dollars?"
"We're finally going back to America!"

It was fun, but Dallas dies after 9:00.

My friends and I made plenty of jokes about Texas being a separate nation.

"Where can we exchange our USD for Texan dollars?"
"We're finally going back to America!"

It was fun, but Dallas dies after 9:00.

Only if you're under 21. Dallas is amazing at night. Deep Ellum has bad ass clubs, Mockingbird and Greenville host great bars.

Mmmm Posting goes to FromTheSam, My favourtism goes to HBKlunder. I don't know what to vote seriously. Mmmm. Will this vote take me anywhere in OCW, I hope not. But I guess I'll have to go HBKlunder. Sorry Sam and FTS =(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back