The Bracket

Well I'm glad I took the 5 seconds to write my name down for this. Unless WZCW supports me big time there's no way I'm going over KB.

Seeding was completely random, man. Plus, I have you going all the way to semi-the finals at least... That has a lot to do with the WZCW vote.

The same WZCW where I won an award without even being part of the organization?

Uh... Maybe. :banghead:

Although, if I had more time, I would have did proper seeds but there is a pretty tight time scale around this unfortunately.

And the WZCW where I'm basically done with Kingdom Come (hurry up on that for goodness' sake) and can suck up to the voters?

You were saying sonny?

You see this abuse of power? Is this a man you truly wish to vote for? He claims him self to be the People's Admin, yet the moment someone challenges him, he uses his power to tear that person down. He doesn't believe in a fair fight!

Join me and show him that the voice of the people matter more than some corrupt power!

You see this abuse of power? Is this a man you truly wish to vote for? He claims him self to be the People's Admin, yet the moment someone challenges him, he uses his power to tear that person down. He doesn't believe in a fair fight!

Join me and show him that the voice of the people matter more than some corrupt power!

This coming from the former owner of WZCW.

You lost your company to a Tom Hanks ripoff. Let thank sink in for a minute.

That was after the fact. I lost it to someone I groomed personally to take my place. And he couldn't take the pressure.

Looking at you frog I still love you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back