slamm3.jpg

slamm5.jpg

slamm2ab.jpg

slamm2aa.jpg

slamm4.jpg

slamm2b.jpg

slamm2.jpg

slam1.jpg

I'll try to pop in but otherwise I'll be busy covering the show for 411. Decent card but nothing special at all from the looks of it.

I have to concur with the rest. That is the most disgusting picture I've ever seen of Angelina Love. I wouldn't touch her with IDR's dick.....

I'll be here. Not really interested in the main event, but the matches should be good. I don't know, but TNA's main event scene didn't interest me in months to be honest.

This team of Gun Money is going over well. I guess it's a better combination than the reuniting of AMW, with a severly bloated Chris Harris.

^Caused uncontrollable laughter, so this will be the first TNA PPV that I buy since Bound For Glory, I hope it's as good as I think it will be which is pretty good.

Like it or not with one or two exceptions this might be one of the few TNA PPVs where they actually build the matches for some time.

Love vs. Mickie James you knew it was going to happen since the beggining of the new gimmick for Angelina Love. Steiner and Morgan has being built for two monthes. X-Division Championship match makes sense but it lacks some more drama in the feud. The Tag Team Championship has a nice storyline but British Invasion didn't won any match to get to this one, but they are very good, very good, so no doubt it will be one of the greatest matches of the year.

Joe vs. Crimson I don't like it, I'm not behind Crimson and I think Joe is way past his prime. Bully Ray vs. AJ will be one of the best of the night, maybe second place very close to Angle vs. Jarrett match that is a very good storyline that I at some point thought they were expanding it too long, but now I feel it made sense all the way trough.

And the Heavyweight Championship isn't a given win, and that's actually a very good way to make the match way more interesting.

It might be a great PPV if they do it properly and I really hope they do.

Watching the preshow video packages...swear to God they did an entire 5-10 minute promo in autotune. For no discernible reason whatsoever, just everything was in autotune. Fuck the TNA production crew.

It'd be all kinds of awesome if Kendrick won the X Division Title tonight.

Also, don't be surprised if AJ Styles vs. Bubba Ray steals the show. If it's anywhere near as good as AJ's matches against Abyss back in 2003/2004, then it definitely will.

Reactions: .
Turned off Sting vs. Vader from 1992 for this. I have a feeling nothing will touch that but I've been wrong before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back