Was Roddy Piper raped by Pat Patterson?

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
Start this sumbitch at 5:13 to 6:45 hear it for yourself!

[YOUTUBE]VT2WGLYfQ00[/YOUTUBE]

Whoa!! Whats he saying here!

Suddenly Legends House just got a LOT more interesting to watch.

He says no when he was asked if he was forced to.
I would say that means he wasn't raped but it definitely sounds like he did something to help get ahead that wasn't the normal politics.

He says no when he was asked if he was forced to.
I would say that means he wasn't raped but it definitely sounds like he did something to help get ahead that wasn't the normal politics.

I respect anybody who knows that to GET ahead, you have to GIVE head.

Sidebar: Roddy sounds like a bullshitter and a douche, so we know he's a genuine pro wrestler.

If Hot Rod really was molested by Patterson, I wonder why he never mentioned it before...

0.jpg

...nevermind.

Suddenly Legends House just got a LOT more interesting to watch.

Depends on what you're into, I guess. I'm not here to judge.

i dont think he was raped as in penatrated, i just think piper let patterson suck him or fondle him or something like that. pats a fucking deviant i think. i am not against gays at all. there have been a lot of allegations on that guy.

Whatever happened between him & Pat is his own fault. Maybe next time, the man decides against wearing a kilt to work everyday for 30 years to avoid these type of problems.

i get the impression that maybe pat said something to piper then piper prob went on an anti-gay tirade. that would explain why pat didnt like him and why it was pipers fault

Pat Patterson is the skeeviest, creepiest motherfucker to ever be employed by the WWE. And that list includes murderers and rapists.

The amount of people who've made allegations against Patterson is just astounding.

Why Garvin? And of course afro guy announcer from 80s house shows, he was a cannibal or something wasn't he?

Why Garvin? And of course afro guy announcer from 80s house shows, he was a cannibal or something wasn't he?

Garvin faced similar accusations as Patterson, except Patterson got his job back. Both he and Mel Phillips (afro guy) reportedly had a taste for human meat, especially the veal cutlets.

Apparently he was "too adventurous". Which is strange because you'd think the church would welcome another pedophile in with open arms.

Oh man, I didn't realise random afro announcer was a fucking cannibal.

I'm surprised Patterson was able to communicate with Piper. I know they're both Canadian, but Patterson's English is bad now, and was worse in the 80's so feck knows how Hot Rod...oh man, there's a joke there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back