Why I WILL be voting for D Double...

Ok mate so explain to me what the job of a universal spam mod entails?

Did you know what out spam sections generate almost as much and in some cases more traffic than the wrestling sections. Did you also know that none of these spam forums currently have mods for them.

I've seen spam site for a couple days in those sections, I'm pretty sure the picture that sully posted in the prison that got him banned wasn't actually given an infaraction until a week after it was posted. A prison mod would have been all over it in no time. These sections need someone who spends a lot of time in them and understands just how significant they are to the forum.

Plus all the basic tasks of just cleaning up, merging threads, keeping wrestling out of the GSD (someone has to fill Lee's shoes as GSD Nazi), the numerous spam tournaments held each year. There's more than enough work for one, if not two spam mods quite honestly.

The wrestling section has three mods already, five including old school & HOF; and it's a smooth sailing back there. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Did you know what out spam sections generate almost as much and in some cases more traffic than the wrestling sections. Did you also know that none of these spam forums currently have mods for them.

I've seen spam site for a couple days in those sections, I'm pretty sure the picture that sully posted in the prison that got him banned wasn't actually given an infaraction until a week after it was posted. A prison mod would have been all over it in no time. These sections need someone who spends a lot of time in them and understands just how significant they are to the forum.

Plus all the basic tasks of just cleaning up, merging threads, keeping wrestling out of the GSD (someone has to fill Lee's shoes as GSD Nazi), the numerous spam tournaments held each year. There's more than enough work for one, if not two spam mods quite honestly.

The wrestling section has three mods already, five including old school & HOF; and it's a smooth sailing back there. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

It seems like alot of work, well as far as im concerned you sold me on the whole spam mod idea SSC, but im still torn as to who i'll probably vote for...

Why would COCO be the best option though?

Two you say?

Actually no, you're just a fan of jumping on the next hottest thing, that's why i have no respect for you because you follow people round like some kind of fan boy, that's why you shit on me and you shit on everyone else that the forums decide they don't like.

Who the fuck do I follow around like a fan boy? I dislike a pretty large amount of people on this forum and the majority of the remaining posters I'm indifferent on. There are very few posters on here I actually like and I sure as fuck don't follow any of them.

Oh, No he likes sports and hip hop shame on me, actually i could beat your ass in a wrestling match, submission match or straight up fight you in an mma match, I trained you know, you probably have never been to the gym in your whole goddamn life.

Lol I worked at a gym all through college does that count? Let me guess, next you are going to name the time and the place, right? This may be the best thing you've ever done on here. Legit saying you could kick someones ass on a fucking internet wrestling forum. Your responses to shit are off the chart this go around.

Who the fuck do I follow around like a fan boy? I dislike a pretty large amount of people on this forum and the majority of the remaining posters I'm indifferent on. There are very few posters on here I actually like and I sure as fuck don't follow any of them.

Yeah, good idea try and differentiate from the arses that you lick on a daily basis.

Lol I worked at a gym all through college does that count? Let me guess, next you are going to name the time and the place, right? This may be the best thing you've ever done on here. Legit saying you could kick someones ass on a fucking internet wrestling forum. Your responses to shit are off the chart this go around.

I don't care time or place, because the end of the day i know that you wouldn't do it, your an internet bully, you like saying shit to people but cant take it back so heres an idea, go outside and play in the street like a good little child.

I don't care time or place, because the end of the day i know that you wouldn't do it, your an internet bully, you like saying shit to people but cant take it back so heres an idea, go outside and play in the street like a good little child.

The WWE taught me bullying is bad, I'm a star motherfucker. I'm just a dude who calls it like he sees it. What I see with you is a fucking dumbass.

It seems like alot of work, well as far as im concerned you sold me on the whole spam mod idea SSC, but im still torn as to who i'll probably vote for...

Why would COCO be the best option though?

Quite simply he's the only one running for spam mod, thus the only one who would make an immediate impact; this would be the equivalent of Cena getting drafted to SmackDown if you catch my drift.

Two you say?
Easily.

Just remember that if either of you step over the line and actually threaten physical violence against the other, you're susceptible to infraction. Cool it, gentleman.

That felt so good.

The WWE taught me bullying is bad, I'm a star motherfucker. I'm just a dude who calls it like he sees it. What I see with you is a fucking dumbass.

Yeah right, you fucking rep proof because that's what the tv tells you, you have no fucking clue what the hip hop shop is do you?, have you even got a single album by the guy? no.

you probably sit there repping him because hes eminems buddy, that's how fucking moronic you are, you sit there latching onto the next thing, buddying up with the next person because you think that will make you friends, that's what makes me laugh about you you dumb piece of shit.

Yeah right, you fucking rep proof because that's what the tv tells you, you have no fucking clue what the hip hop shop is do you?, have you even got a single album by the guy? no.

Lol it's funny because I'm actually listening to "Searching for Jerry Garcia" as we speak. I also live 30 minutes from Detroit and have driven by what used to be the hip hop shop on more then one occasion. And when the fuck was the last time you heard Proof being mentioned on TV by someone not involved in the Detroit hip hop scene?

you probably sit there repping him because hes eminems buddy, that's how fucking moronic you are, you sit there latching onto the next thing, buddying up with the next person because you think that will make you friends, that's what makes me laugh about you you dumb piece of shit.

:lmao: You are even a fucking idiot when it comes to shit talking. Out of all the things you could try to poke fun at me for you choose Detroit hip hop? The thing that I guarantee I know more about then anyone on this forum? I almost feel bad for you.

Lol it's funny because I'm actually listening to "Searching for Jerry Garcia" as we speak. I also live 30 minutes from Detroit and have driven by what used to be the hip hop shop on more then one occasion. And when the fuck was the last time you heard Proof being mentioned on TV but someone not involved in the Detroit hip hop scene?

Actually i have, hes mentioned by Em a shit load of times, by D12, Royce Da 5'9 (you wanna go further?)

What about I miss the hip hop shop?, you heard that?

:lmao: You are even a fucking idiot when it comes to shit talking. Out of all the things you could try to poke fun at me for you choose Detroit hip hop? The thing that I guarantee I know more about then anyone on this forum? I almost feel bad for you.

Fuck off you know more than anyone, that's an overstatement if i've ever heard one, that's like me claiming that i know more about movies than most, theirs variations of the Detroit scene that you probably haven't even heard of.

Wow. How did a Big Sexy/ Jorgan fight start in a thread about voting for Daggar? Furthermore, did the city of Detroit legitimately come up in order to make somebody look like more of a badass? If we're talking Michigan streets here, I refuse to acknowledge anyone's "cred" until they've spent time in Flint, mufuckka! Ya'll can come to Chicago and settle your beef if you want. My basement is always available for rental and/or fight club usage.

And Coco, did you just mark yourself for spam? :worship:

And when the fuck was the last time you heard Proof being mentioned on TV by someone not involved in the Detroit hip hop scene?

Actually i have, hes mentioned by Em a shit load of times, by D12, Royce Da 5'9 (you wanna go further?)

All the guys you named are from Detroit. This is why I call you an idiot.

What about I miss the hip hop shop?, you heard that?

Yes. I've also heard his Mayor of Detroit mixtape, "Anywhere" demo from the mid 90's, and pretty much every other song or mixtape he has put out or been apart of. The guy is one of my favorite rappers. You're calling out the wrong dude.

Fuck off you know more than anyone, that's an overstatement if i've ever heard one, that's like me claiming that i know more about movies than most, theirs variations of the Detroit scene that you probably haven't even heard of.

I live 30 fucking minutes from the city and have been to shows at St Andrews Hall in Detroit, the Emerald Theatre (which I now call the Emer because the ALD on the sign no longer lights up) in Mount Clemens, etc... I listen to Em, Proof, D12, Elzhi, Slum Village, King Gordy, Obie Trice, Black Milk, Purple Gang, Big Herk, Esham, Danny Brown, Goon Sqwad, Trick Trick, Guilty Simpson, Kid Vishis. Again you are talking to the wrong person homie.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3631901 said:
Wow. How did a Big Sexy/ Jorgan fight start in a thread about voting for Daggar? Furthermore, did the city of Detroit legitimately come up in order to make somebody look like more of a badass?

Who the fuck is trying to look like a badass? I called Deexter a dumbass and he is proving me right by trying to debate with me on the one thing I can pretty much guarantee I know more about then anyone on this site.

Hey, Habs: Still waiting for your argument in favour of Dagger. Not going to stop asking until you oblige me or concede that you have no such argument.
michelito_child_matador.jpg

And I for one would totally endorse you for prison.

Oh wait a minute, you meant as a mod? Never mind :)

Oh haaaaabs,

Y U SO FUNNEH?!!?!?!?!?!

Y U NO STANND UUUUUP!?

By the way, what are your reasons for voting for Double D. "Blind devotion" aside, I'm sure you have thousands of reasons. Come on, son.

"You guys haven't lived a hard life until you've grown up in the suburbs of a small Scottish town. Mother fuckers, I am thug!"

Or something equally crazy...

But yeah, I missed you, Deex. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back