WWE General Complaints Thread

Should we complain?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Another complaint is how I've become "The Beast Incarnate" of the Wrestlezone forums everybody is too afraid of me to even comment on anything that I say or they think I'll Suplex City the crap out of them.

I hate when LOS ANGELES LAKERS calls himself "The Beast Incarnate" all the time. His back skin must be stinging from all the self back slaps.

Another complaint is how I've become "The Beast Incarnate" of the Wrestlezone forums everybody is too afraid of me to even comment on anything that I say or they think I'll Suplex City the crap out of them.

Well the hard and fast rule is people don't comment usually because they don't give a shit about what you have to say. I didn't even know you existed, so suplex away, dude.

I personally don't like Tyler Breeze, it's not that he's a terrible worker; far from it, but wow; his gimmick is just so stale. So he's a egotistical pretty guy who happens to be a millennial? What's the reference here? I'm not saying he should be this awesome edgy guy, far from it; but if he's ever going to be taken seriously, he either needs to tweak up the gimmick or just turn face already.

I was considering posting a new thread, but honestly there's no point. This has been discussed a thousand times.

A 50-year old Goldberg returns and gets pushed to the top. He squashes Lesnar in 1:26. Okay.... that's.... fine. I guess. Sure Undertaker's streak has gone to waste and it should have went to a young talent, but whatever. But then he squashes Kevin Owens. In 22 seconds. And becomes Universal Champion. And is going to main event WrestleMania. Against Brock Lesnar. Again. Even though he is 2-0 in the series and there is absolutely no reason to do a third match.

Honestly I just really, really don't get this. I can see why CM Punk walked out. Everything he said is relevant.

So what's really the point of complaining about WWE? really, it'S not like they're going to change anything because we don't like something they do.

The fact is, fans like to complain about WWE because that's what we as fans are suppose to do nowadays. If Vince's decide to get push somebody we don't like, we complain about it because we can. If they do something we don't like, we complain about it because we can. The problem is that most of the time, we don'T even give it a chance before complaining. Sure, we don't like that lesnar is a part timer and his the universal champion, but if you look at the big picture. He did more for the universal title in the last 3 months then kevin owens did in his whole title reign.

Sure we don't like roman reigns because he's vince'S pet project, yet that pet project brought more money for the WWE then pretty any of the so call internet darlings.

I'm not saying we shouldn't complain, but we also should take into consideration that while some we might not like something, a lot more people do like that same something because they continue to go to shows and buy merchandise. They're always going to be stuff that bugs us about WWE, i've been watching them for 30 years and they weren't perfect back then and they not now but they are doing something right if they are still in business and are way ahead of pretty much they're whole competition.

So what's really the point of complaining about WWE? really, it'S not like they're going to change anything because we don't like something they do..

It doesn't matter if it's going to change anything m. Do you not understand this is a wrestling forum where there's discussion. I bet you don't like it because it's complaints against your favourite things. If people wanna complain let them.

It doesn't matter if it's going to change anything m. Do you not understand this is a wrestling forum where there's discussion. I bet you don't like it because it's complaints against your favourite things. If people wanna complain let them.

If you would have read the whole comment instead of just the first lines of it, you would have understood that I'm not against complaining in fact I don't mind it, I just thing that if you're going to complain, bring something intelligent to the table instead of just the same generic point that everybody bring up like I don't like roman reigns because he's vince's pet project or he can't wrestle or even better because he hasn't paid his due on the indy's.

That was the point of this. Sometimes, I feel like we are complaining just for the sake of complaining without bringing solid argument why we don't like something.

But like I wrote at the beginning, you should have read the rest of the comment instead of focusing on the introduction, but I guess that your where so busy in thinking of what you would be writng that you didn't have time to read the rest of the post.

AGAIN, JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR, IT WAS JUST AN INTRO, YOU NEEDED TO READ THE REST TO GET THE POINT OF WHAT I WROTE.

Talk about boredom!

I have been a WWE fan for over 30 years and right now, I am truly bored with what I see! I turn the channel more than I ever have before because there are current 'superstars' that just put me to sleep!

On Raw:

The Miz (can he ever do anything on his own?)
Bray Wyatt (I thought Randy Orton 'burned' Sister Abigail?)
Elias Samson (better singer than wrestler)

On Smackdown Live:

Jinder Mahal (a 'racist' world champion? Really?)
Kevin Owens (I thought the WWE was against bullying)
Aiden English (see Elias Samson)
Breezango ('fashion police'? really?)

Something has to be done to change the way the WWE acts or else the Universe might bring pillows to events!

Talk about boredom!

I have been a WWE fan for over 30 years and right now, I am truly bored with what I see! I turn the channel more than I ever have before because there are current 'superstars' that just put me to sleep!

On Raw:

The Miz has long been known for being a chicken shit heel, ergo; he tends to need the help of other wrestlers to do his bidding.

Here's my rationale: The physical version of Sister Abigail is dead, that much we know; if I know Bray, he found a way to bring her spirit back from the dead at some point and to this day has been wandering various parts of the world, looking to possess anyone who dare step by her path.

Good point.

On Smackdown Live:

Well, it's not like they haven't done this before. Remember JBL?

Everyone knows Be A Star is supposed to be something that helps the company image and helps kids suffering with bullying.

Again, solid point.

Yes: Fashion police. And they're really funny when you get to know them.

Something has to be done to change the way the WWE acts or else the Universe might bring pillows to events!

Are there superstars who are boring? Yes, but I don't think the majority of the stars you listed are boring per say.

If you want a list of stars I find to be boring, here it is.

RAW:
Finn Balor (I've said it before, i'll say it again: Great entrance, great persona, good in the mic, not great with promos)

Apollo Crews (Titus is trying his hardest with him, but he doesn't really interest me; he always came off as a poor man's Bobby Lashley.

Brock Lesnar (He appears every so often to disappoint in a big match. That being said, he's probably on his way out after WrestleMania; maybe for good this time.)

SmackDown:

The Hype Bros (So there are problems between the two of them? Fine. Anything to get the two something interesting to do; the team has run it's course)

Dolph Ziggler (He's a workhorse, but his peak came two years ago and newer stars have taken his place. Like with Brock, his time is almost up and personally, I think it's for the best)

Tamina (Remember when it looked like she was going to get a push? Me neither. Also, worst mic skills in the company.)

Talk about boredom!

On Raw:

On Smackdown Live:

If Owens is boring, you don't know what entertainment is.

I do know what entertainment is. Even though I don't like his attitude, I think Baron Corbin is one that can bring people to the seats!

I'm sick and tired of Owens going against the same people over and over again. When will we see something fresh from him?

A little background....

I'm one of those lapsed wrestling fans, haven't kept up with it for a few years now. The last time I watched wrestling was that PPV where Bork got squashed by Goldberg(Fastlane?) and that was the first time I'd watched in probably at least a year before that. Keep in mind I'm pretty ignorant of any angles or even who most of these guys are.

So last night I was watching the ball game and skipping around during commercials when I saw Smackdown! was on and flipped it over. I tuned in partway through a skit where some low rent looking team was talking with a guy and another guy dressed like a lady. Then there was some weird Pulp Fiction type thing where the c/d overdosed, they pulled out an oversized syringe, etc. I don't know what was going on here but it may well have been the stupidest and most ridiculous skit I've seen in wrestling. And that's coming from a guy who cut his teeth on the Memphis territory.

Then there was some guy who kinda' looked like an indy wrestler but held the US title and he lost quickly via count out against Sin Cara. Jinder Mahal is really the WWF champion? lol Long way from being a sidekick to Heath Slater. Good for him, I guess, but he kind of rambled. I did enjoy how he played the crowd, though. I liked seeing AJ Styles because I remember him being good back in TNA years ago. I knew he was undersized but he looked especially small against Mahal, he's barely even as big as the champ's lackeys. Bobby Roode was a welcome sight, I was a fan of his back when he was a tag wrestler in TNA. That entrance is kind of goofy and fun but it's hard for me to see it working for a main event-type wrestler, more for a mid-card guy like Fandango or someone of the sort. He got beat by Dolph Ziggler, who I remember as kind of a jobber. That was pretty much the end of my Smackdown! experience last night.

So, here's my question....did I just happen to tune in at a really bad time or is this the norm now? I've been a wrestling fan most of my life and would like to start watching again sometime. However, if the brief period I watched last night was any indication, I'm just not sure I can do it. I generally refrain from bitching about the current product but that was absolutely wretched television. Would I be better off watching Raw?

A little background....

I'm one of those lapsed wrestling fans, haven't kept up with it for a few years now. The last time I watched wrestling was that PPV where Bork got squashed by Goldberg(Fastlane?) and that was the first time I'd watched in probably at least a year before that. Keep in mind I'm pretty ignorant of any angles or even who most of these guys are.

So last night I was watching the ball game and skipping around during commercials when I saw Smackdown! was on and flipped it over. I tuned in partway through a skit where some low rent looking team was talking with a guy and another guy dressed like a lady. Then there was some weird Pulp Fiction type thing where the c/d overdosed, they pulled out an oversized syringe, etc. I don't know what was going on here but it may well have been the stupidest and most ridiculous skit I've seen in wrestling. And that's coming from a guy who cut his teeth on the Memphis territory.

Then there was some guy who kinda' looked like an indy wrestler but held the US title and he lost quickly via count out against Sin Cara. Jinder Mahal is really the WWF champion? lol Long way from being a sidekick to Heath Slater. Good for him, I guess, but he kind of rambled. I did enjoy how he played the crowd, though. I liked seeing AJ Styles because I remember him being good back in TNA years ago. I knew he was undersized but he looked especially small against Mahal, he's barely even as big as the champ's lackeys. Bobby Roode was a welcome sight, I was a fan of his back when he was a tag wrestler in TNA. That entrance is kind of goofy and fun but it's hard for me to see it working for a main event-type wrestler, more for a mid-card guy like Fandango or someone of the sort. He got beat by Dolph Ziggler, who I remember as kind of a jobber. That was pretty much the end of my Smackdown! experience last night.

So, here's my question....did I just happen to tune in at a really bad time or is this the norm now? I've been a wrestling fan most of my life and would like to start watching again sometime. However, if the brief period I watched last night was any indication, I'm just not sure I can do it. I generally refrain from bitching about the current product but that was absolutely wretched television. Would I be better off watching Raw?

You happened to catch the Fashion Files. The entire skit series is an over the top parody of classic detective style movies and TV shows. Like they have done the X Files, Twin Peaks, stuff like that. It features Fandango and Tyler Breeze as fashion cops. It is actually one of the better parts of Smackdown, despite how it sounds. Its just one of those goofy things that really could only work in wrestling or a Leslie Nielson movie, it is almost a modern Leslie Nielson looking for the Undertaker. If you knew the whole story and watched from the beginning I think you might like it better, but it is definitely comedy.

The US Champ is Baron Corbin, who I would call the opposite of an indie wrestler. Like most of his gimmick, aside from being tall and have a cup of coffee in the NFL, is that he hates indie wrestlers and smarks. He beat AJ for the title and it was this huge deal since AJ is known as an indie darling.

The World Title scene is pretty garbage on Smackdown right now. Jinder won the title with so little build he actually didn't even have merch when he won. His forst piece of merch didn't get produced until after he was champion. If you can get past how little sense it made to make him champ (they did it for the Indian market) it still sucks because he has been beating far superior wrestlers in the most cookie cutter matches. Basically each of his matches are ten to fifteen minutes of average wrestling, his cronies interfere, he hits his average at best finish (a Cobra Clutch slam) and 1, 2, 3.

Roode is actually a big deal, thanks partly to being a good pro wrestler but also partly due to his grand over the top entrance. Say what you will about modern crowds, but he was a heel while in NXT that still got some cheers due to his entrance. It basically forced WWE to call him up as a face as a result. Dolph Ziggler is hot garbage though and has killed a lot of his momentum by trading wins with him thus far in a storyline over Bobby's entrance.

So yeah, there are definitely a lot of flaws right now, and on both shows, but its football season and historically the writing isn't the best this time of year. You may be better off doing what I've been doing lately and just watching the main show highlights and the PPVs. There is some fun stuff going on, but you have to shift through some crap to find it.

I guess that this is the right thread to do it. So, Kane is being built as some monster. He has easily laid out Finn Bálor, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. All of them, are former World/Universal Champions. All for a match against Braun Strowman. And now Braun Strowman is in the tag match. We aren't even getting what made them build Kane so much. I don't get it.

I guess that this is the right thread to do it. So, Kane is being built as some monster. He has easily laid out Finn Bálor, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. All of them, are former World/Universal Champions. All for a match against Braun Strowman. And now Braun Strowman is in the tag match. We aren't even getting what made them build Kane so much. I don't get it.

They aren't building Kane for Strowman. It's likely heading to a Demon Vs Devils favourite Demon match in Balor and Kane.

They aren't building Kane for Strowman. It's likely heading to a Demon Vs Devils favourite Demon match in Balor and Kane.
Are you sure? You could be right. But then what about Kane's attack on Braun Strowman at TLC? Or Kane's promo at next night's Raw. Where he claimed that he's the real monster? I really don't know. Regardless, I don't get Kane getting huge victories this easily.

Are you sure? You could be right. But then what about Kane's attack on Braun Strowman at TLC? Or Kane's promo at next night's Raw. Where he claimed that he's the real monster? I really don't know. Regardless, I don't get Kane getting huge victories this easily.

Striwmans presence gave Kane a reason to go demon. They needed a Demon because Wyatt got sick. Kane is there to put over Balor. I could be wrong only time will tell.

Yay! Bálor keeps coming short of even getting near a win against Kane. In 2017 of all years. A world champion is getting destroyed as easily as possible. I mean, I like both Strowman and Kane but why to build that feud on the expense of Bálor?

Yay! Bálor keeps coming short of even getting near a win against Kane. In 2017 of all years. A world champion is getting destroyed as easily as possible. I mean, I like both Strowman and Kane but why to build that feud on the expense of Bálor?

Simply put, Balor isn't a main eventer in the eyes of Vince and he see him as a good hand to help put over guys that have more star power then him.

Balor is a boring character as himself, sure he's a good wrestler but so does 90% of the whole roster (raw,Smackdown and NXT), So he need to find something to stand out, which sadly he doesn't have since you can't really bring out the demon character everytime. So he goes there, has his match and leave. HE's pretty much like every other cruiserweight on the Raw roster but put with the heavyweight. At this point, pretty much everybody in a main event or upper midcard as past him by and he's in the Bray wyatt/ dolph ziggler zone of characters now where, they don'T see you as a main event talent or world champion material, but you're still over enough to help others get over. That'S balor's reality right now so that why they are building a feud between Kane and strowman at the expense of Finn balor, because in their eyes, he doesn'T matter anymore.

I just read John Cena's interview on the main page and let's face, he summarize pretty well what WWE is right now and why WWE is the way it is. It pretty much comes to the fact that right now, more then any other era in WWE history, the fan base is pretty much everybody from 3 to 100 years old as cena said it. They have such a big fan base right that they can't please everybody anymore like in other era when a certain demographic was the majority of the fanbase. So Everyone will get a polarizing reaction because what one demo will like might not get be another demographic cup of tea. But they can't really change that anymore because the audience is that the pg era brought in is too large to adjust to what a majority likes since they'Re no majority anymore. My point is, that we can complaint all we want about what we like and what we don't like but in the end, we're not alone anymore like in the attitude era, they're others type of fans that might liked somebody and they will go with what makes them money over who a certain group of fans want to see, That how the WWE machine works now and until it goes bankrupt, it's how they will continue to go.

One complaint I have always had is a lack of fan interaction. They boast about how they listen to the WWE Universe and care so much, yet when it the last time any of us had a say in what storylines happen, match concepts, match stipulations, championships, etc? Remember Cyber Sunday and Taboo Tuesday?

You go on their website to contact them and they say to not send them storyline ideas, match ideas, blah blah blah.

That is their problem. Their product is stagnant because they refuse to allow others to voice their opinions and give suggestions for improvement and new ideas.

I mean take me for example, I run my own private E-Fed with a few friends of mine, we have been going on for a few years. We have our shows, events, superstars, We mix some stuff from TNA and WWE in, but then we have also introduced concepts that WWE has never even accomplished.

Take for example one match of ours that is called Survivalism. Its a simple concept really. Its a mash up of Royal Rumble, Slobber Knocker and Championship Scramble. You have one superstar who starts out, deemed the survivalist. Another superstar enters and attempts to eliminate the survivalist to become the new survivalist, every two minutes a new superstar enters, the last person standing is crowed the Survivalist. And they get awarded seven chances at a championship of their choosing.

The catch? They must defend their championship against a random opponent every week on their brand they are assigned to. Losing their title they have six chances left, once they run out of chances, they are not allowed to hold nor match up for that particular championship until the Survivalist match the following year.

Where is the creativity in WWE? I can come up with something like that, but they cannot? Lol.

One complaint I have always had is a lack of fan interaction. They boast about how they listen to the WWE Universe and care so much, yet when it the last time any of us had a say in what storylines happen, match concepts, match stipulations, championships, etc? Remember Cyber Sunday and Taboo Tuesday?

You go on their website to contact them and they say to not send them storyline ideas, match ideas, blah blah blah.

That is their problem. Their product is stagnant because they refuse to allow others to voice their opinions and give suggestions for improvement and new ideas.

I mean take me for example, I run my own private E-Fed with a few friends of mine, we have been going on for a few years. We have our shows, events, superstars, We mix some stuff from TNA and WWE in, but then we have also introduced concepts that WWE has never even accomplished.

Take for example one match of ours that is called Survivalism. Its a simple concept really. Its a mash up of Royal Rumble, Slobber Knocker and Championship Scramble. You have one superstar who starts out, deemed the survivalist. Another superstar enters and attempts to eliminate the survivalist to become the new survivalist, every two minutes a new superstar enters, the last person standing is crowed the Survivalist. And they get awarded seven chances at a championship of their choosing.

The catch? They must defend their championship against a random opponent every week on their brand they are assigned to. Losing their title they have six chances left, once they run out of chances, they are not allowed to hold nor match up for that particular championship until the Survivalist match the following year.

Where is the creativity in WWE? I can come up with something like that, but they cannot? Lol.

I'm pretty sure I came up with that when I was 8 years old playing with my LJN wrestling figures...and I wasn't the first one. This is "creative" in the sense that you thought of something you haven't seen. Just like me suggesting championship belts be made out of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches would be "creative". What people like you somehow fail to understand is that WWE has ideas too; but, their years of experience stop them from taking a bad idea (your Survivalist match) and making it a reality. I imagine someone already had this idea...maybe in the late 70s...pitched it to Vince and was fired soon after.

I agree that WWE needs to freshen up their ideas. The Rumble this year had entrants coming in after 60 seconds, 75 seconds, 90 seconds...it was terribly inconsistent and I was thrilled because when you know only a couple of guys might win, my feeling was "let's hurry this along". I was never a Rey fan, but that was a cool surprise. The Kofi bit has gotten old, but it doesn't bother me because it's a quick moment in each Rumble and he is never a contender anyway. I think you need moments like that to keep the match going. I enjoyed this Rumble (men's...haven't seen the women's yet) more than I have enjoyed a Rumble in a long time. I don't give WWE much credit there, as I'm sure that was more trying to fit in two Rumbles than realizing two minutes between entrants is too long. Hopefully, they will realize they stepped in it and keep the quicker entrances going forward.

Honestly, I think anyone who has an online federation or whatever they're called is lucky to have a group of people who enjoy their hobby and I think it is great that they can use their creativity in that way. I say enjoy it.
BUT when you then try to bring it to the level of WWE, that is when I change my view of you as someone who enjoys their hobby to the delusional, cliché adult wrestling fan who more than likely is chubby, bearded with glasses and wears t-shirts of superstars and catchphrases, while angrily venting on their smart device during Raw, SmackDown, that 205 show, NXT, this mixed tag whatever and everything else. (Sorry, but go on social media--these guys all look the same).

I loved wrestling as a kid and now follow it as an adult, but I DO NOT have a problem with someone who loves it as an adult. I don't read comic books, but think it's great if some adult enjoys comic books. I don't play video games, but if that is what some adult enjoys, go for it! I honestly think if you are an adult, but harmlessly enjoy something traditionally aimed at kids, it is fine. But, when you don't enjoy it and stay with it only to complain--these guys in the first row of PPVs with belt replicas on their shoulders, counting down the 10 seconds until the next Rumble entrant at the top of their lungs...only to hate everything they're seeing and being convinced they can do better. That is when I cringe. If you don't enjoy it, stop wasting your time complaining about it and find something you do enjoy.

To the OP, I agree WWE would do itself a favor to be more creative and stop simply coasting on past ideas that still work. Sure, if it aint broke don't fix it...but it is broke. The Rumble itself can still work, but the title opportunity at Mania and the 2 or 3 guys possibly being able to win it are the broken parts that need fixing. Just stop with the "how can I think of this and WWE can't?" business. Like I said, they have thought of it and they dismissed it--and rightfully so. Back to the drawing board. I do hope you come up with a good idea though. They could use some.

That's an awful idea. A champ must lose 6 times before they lose the belt? What sort of champion loses 6 times in a year?

Creativity is important but some ideas are just awful. Creativity =/= Good.

The current product of WWE just feels forced in everything they do, it's hard to stay focused week in week out with what they put on, I feel there are way too many shows to keep up with and that needs to be toned down. Most of the time its too predictable and there is very little wow/shock, there are several things I feel they need to fix in order to make the product better:

1) Switch Raw to 2 hours - with it being 3 hours, I feel its way too much and predictable as they always open with a segment just to kill time for like the first 40 minutes, then its a match then its another like 2 segments. It would be great if they toned it down to 2 hours and focused more on the wrestling inside the ring with very little segments that don't amount to anything other than just to kill time.

2) Merge the CW division with NXT - I've read several rumours that Triple H is now in charge of the CW division which is great as I feel he will focus more on the in ring product, but it would be great if they cancelled the 205 live show which airs straight after Smackdown which again is a lot for the average fan to take in. Merge it with NXT and let then shine along with NXT rather than giving them 10 minutes on Raw and then a whole 1 to 2 hours the next night straight after Smackdown.

3) Build Shinsuke Nakamura up properly - I was stoked when Nakamura came up and went straight to Smackdown as I felt that is where he would be best used, he had a decent feud with Ziggler BUT they should have built up his matches with John Cena who he should have faced AT SummerSlam where Cena puts him over and face Randy Orton potentially at Hell in a Cell and let them be on Pay-Per-View instead of giving them away on Smackdown Live with little to no fricken build.

He then went on to lose TWICE to Mahal on two consecutive PPV's, now he's gone on to win the Royal Rumble and if and when he does with the WWE title from AJ at Mania it will be a feel good moment but I don't think it will be as great as it should be.

4) Over usage of Shane & Stephanie McMahon - Especially with Stephanie, they need to dial it back a bit with these two. They have two general managers in charge with Daniel Bryan & Kurt Angle but the McMahon's are just constantly there, let the GM's do their job and let Shane & Steph show up every couple of months instead of being there week in and week out, I feel that with Steph she constantly has to just be there to put a huge dampener on everything and devalue everyone and everything and she just has to be at the centre of EVERYTHING. Just let Shane and Steph work backstage and every couple of months let them appear on TV.

5) Build up the Tag Team & mid card divisions - it gets a bit boring with seeing the same tag matches and same mid card title feuds for the better part of a year, mix it up a little, possibly move Sheamus and Cesaro to Smackdown with another team going in the opposite direction. DO ANYTHING to spice it up and make it mean something more. Invest more time in guys like Dillinger and others and allow them to become credible threats for a mid card title. Stop playing hot potatoes with titles just for the sake of letting them break records and title reigns, let it run smoothly.

6) Cutting shows/ppvs - This worked during the original brand split from 2002-2008/9 give Raw & Smackdown one ppv a month like they originally did, bring back King of the Ring and put it as one of the top 5 along with RR, WM, SS & SS. Let stories build up properly if Raw has a ppv in April let Smackdown have one in May or vice versa, now I've just read that they will be merged together as one ppv a month for both shows which is just horrible due to the amount of titles they have it will also increase the hours of ppv and decrease lower mid card guys potential to get onto a ppv, have one ppv a month and split it evenly between Raw & SM with both sharing the top 5 ppvs.

7) Have a draft lottery after either Wrestlemania OR Summerslam - if they do this I feel the product can be better, ok I do enoy it when several NXT guys are called up unannounced and when its least expected it can be decent, but move some guys around freshen up the product. Miz & Wyatt should have stayed on Smackdown where they could flourish (see next point). No one should be exempt from the draft lottery.

8) Build Wyatt, Balor, Gallows, Anderson, Neville, Mike Kanellis, Rusev & Mahal - Build these guys up, make them mean something. Move them all over to Smackdown, I know Mike is already there perhaps move him down to NXT and let him flourish over there, make The Club an unstopable force to be reckoned with, allow Wyatt to be built as a credible threat to the title and BRING BACK NEVILLE and stick him on Smackdown and let him go for the US title, he has out grown the CW division. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if these guys left later on this year and it would serve WWE right for not investing more time and effort with these guys.

They rushed Mahal to the top way to early way to fast, they should of let him win the Andre the Giant Battle Royal at Mania, and then make him in a tournament of some sort to win the title. Instead he just won a random six pack challenge match out of nowhere, once he won the title they should have given him some fresh guys to go against instead of wrestling Ortin THREE TIMES AND NAKAMURA TWICE, why not let him go over Cena or someone else. I would have liked him to be built up on his return to the WWE and see him go against Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series 2017.

9) Build Roman Reigns up properly - They started at the top and worked there way down with Reigns, after he left the Shield he should have been protected and built properly, let him be silent but deadly, change his gear and music, work on his negatives and showcase his positives. Day by Day he is improving BUT they rushed him to hard to fast in winning the WWE title, he should have been built up as a credible threat for the title towards WM 32 and have him go against John Cena and win his 1st title there. But first let him win a mid card title or something instead of doing it ass backwards.

He's only been wrestling since like 2010/11 which isn't very long, or it could be I just feel there needs to be more work done with Reigns. I'm not knocking him AT ALL because I do enjoy his work but they need to tone it down a bit with making him unstoppable and nothing phasing him, build him up properly.

10) Commentary Team - I used to love the commentary team back in the day, now I can't really stand them as they just bicker about pure crap and less focus on the actual wrestling, they talk about Social Media more which is understandable they're just doing what they've been told. 2 commentators is ok, 3 is enough unless you have someone join the commentary table for a match that is okay, Smackdown had 4 COMMENTATORS LAST YEAR which again is waaaaaaaay too many.

Back in the day you had JR & King on Raw & Cole and Tazz or JBL on Smackdown which was enough and it was decently well put together, I don't really care for the current commentary team of Tom Phillips and Byron Saxton, I did enjoy the work of Mauro Ranallo I think himself and JBL could of done great or possibly Corey Saxton and Ranallo would of been better but I just can't get behind them. Michael Cole has his moments but his over usage of OH MY is terrible. NXT does wonders with their commantary team of Ranallo and Desmond Wolfe.

When Reigns won the IC title, Cole said he's won the one title that's eluded him his entire career which doesn't make sense because it was his first time going for the title, he won it on his first try I'm sure he did. If anything why didn't they make a big deal about Ambrose being a grandslam champion because he technically is. BRING BACK JR for your top 4 ppvs and let him call good ol' story telling.

I know that's a lot to take in but I feel they need to spice it up here, invest more time in each division build up your credible stars and make them mean something to the fans. Don't force everything just for the sake of doing it let it run smoothly and the fans may appreciate it more.

I may get some stick for knocking the current product with fans telling me not to watch, but you can't help but not watch whats going on otherwise you may miss something decent aka I missed the start of the Summer of Punk in 2011 and that was some good story telling with the frustration of CM Punk.

I'm not asking for it to go back to the good ol' Attitude Era just make it better and establish your stars. They give the wrestlers crap characters/storylines and expect them to get over with that but instead let them do what they do best and that way you''ll have yourself a future star in the making.

Lastly BUILD MORE THAN ONE STAR, they focused waaaaay too much on one guy and when he gets injured they have no one to turn to because they couldn't be bothered in the first place to help them get over. One can only hope for a better product.

I’m going to give my two cents about two types of contrarian WWE fans. There’s the group of fans who hate what WWE does without really having good reasoning. Then, there’s the group that berates and overgeneralizes “smarks” for complaining to begin with.

For the ones who criticize WWE, add substance to your arguments. Reasonable fans shouldn’t hate Roman Reigns because of WWE’s bad booking. Some, like myself, were even willing to go with the flow of the company’s planned push for him, seeing his potential as “The Guy.” Poor execution and WWE’s inability to admit fault in the situation is frustrating and turns a lot of fans off, but hating Reigns? I mean, you’re free to feel how you want, but at this point people should know he’s hardly to blame. I feel other aspects of the company are unfairly criticized as well and it creates this unnecessary schism between fans in general.

Then, we have the deflectors. These individuals defend Vince’s right to do what he wants with his company and push whoever he wants. This is a foolish position to take because ultimately, fans make the product possible.

All of McMahon’s successes—Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, The Rock—they were the result of fans getting behind them. Vince may be the genius who saw their value, but he didn’t create the interest. Outside forces managed to do it and Vince was smart about capitalizing on it.

Vince McMahon hasn’t been able to actually create a bonafide, undisputed major superstar of his own since John Cena over a decade ago. When he does find a Roman Reigns-type, he botches their push. Deflectors tell “smarks” that “little midgets who do moonsaults and 50 flips can’t be the top guy.” “Smarks” aren’t asking for that, however. They just want a good product.

If a guy like Finn Balor is popular, let him be the top guy. If Lars Sullivan is over, push him correctly and make him a star. I don’t care if Big Cass or Roman becomes the top worker in WWE, but do it right. Don’t waste your fans’ time. It’s infuriating that deflectors overgeneralize fans for not liking a lackluster product. It’s also dumb to berate good workers and pretend that you know they wouldn’t sell when no one can see the future.

When it comes to our complaints, we just want a good product, a promotion that doesn’t suck when we watch it. Again, Hulk Hogan 2.0 can walk through the door and entertain the hell out of us, but WWE needs to push him right and do it the best way possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back