WWE General Complaints Thread

Should we complain?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hate the statement "if you don't like it, don't watch it". You watch something because you ENJOY it, and when it becomes boring or stale, you complain, or stop watching/boycott. This is so that the product DOES improve, so that you enjoy it again. If someone doesn't like something, they should be allowed to say whatever they want, and you can't do squat.

/rant

I won't boycott, but only because of the existence of DVR. If I had to sit through an entire episode of Raw without a fast-forward option, I don't think I could stomach it. Hell, I can usually get through an entire episode in less than thirty minutes. Now that Punk has become John Cena Lite, I may be able to cut it to even less than that. It isn't like I'm going to miss any of the story lines anyhow, because as the OP said, they can't even remember the ones they've started. I'd like to know exactly what the hell happened between the time just before MITB and now. Things went from awesome (not a Miz reference) to total garbage again. The only current story that even slightly has my attention is the whole "Cena must acknowledge the boos" thing, and even that is merely okay (with the exception of Piper's Pit being great). And here I was hoping they had turned the corner.

I hate the statement "if you don't like it, don't watch it". You watch something because you ENJOY it, and when it becomes boring or stale, you complain, or stop watching/boycott. This is so that the product DOES improve, so that you enjoy it again. If someone doesn't like something, they should be allowed to say whatever they want, and you can't do squat.

/rant
Yes, and I can also encourage them to not watch, that WILL change the product, if you don't like it, don't watch. WTF?

Also, saying they don't create stars is insane, that's all they've tried to do this year. They even elevated the net darlings Christian, Daniel Bryan, and CM Punk. Barrett, a TON of guys have been elevated.

I agree with your boycott. WWE has gotten lazy and comfortable. Their storylines are unimaginitive, and their promos are the same day in and day out. It used to be that you watched wrestling and liked wreslters based on how appealing they were to you and the Championships had credibility. Getting huge pops didn't necessarily mean you became WWE champ. I remember how the crowd would react to guys like X-Pac, outlaws(heel or face), Al Snow, and many others. WWE didn't just put them in the main event. Mid-carder used to not be a bad word. They used to invest more in the storylines and the overall entertainment. Now it seems to be the same show each week and focuses on the superstars getting their face time, social media, and merch sales.

Though, IMO, to make the boycott more effective I think that those participating should start tuning in to TNA. If you don't like it then at least leave it one that channel and do something else. The reason being, if TNA were to draw enough ratings and build a big enough fan base, they could possibly go back to Mondays and force Raw creative to start working.

I am still wondering how the WWE could ruin the two biggest storylines of the last 5 years or so. The Nexus and CM Punks reality era.

I mean...both were great for 2 months...and then it seemed like the writers had no clue what to do after that.

Its really a shame...because angles like those dont come around every year and they had 2 in back to back years and blew them both imo.

i wont boycott raw..i DVR it anyhow...but i will say this...my excitement has waned ever since summerslam

The reason they drop storylines is because we let them. We prove to Vince time and time again that we will still watch whatever he puts on tv. Many storylines have been dropped over the last several years because all Vince needs is a little bit of suspense(beginning of a story) to get people watching. Then each week people will watch hopeful of something happening. We let WWE take all meaning away from it's titles. We let WWE create Cena. We let WWE become comfortable. They know we won't turn to Nitro anymore. They think we won't turn to TNA.

Good god. Seems you've riled a few in here. According to some of the brains above, you shouldn't even be allowed an opinion. And how dare you bash the mighty wwe. You need to tow the line at all times. If we are supposedly in another boom era of quality in wwe, i've yet to see it. A few green shoots of improvement aside. Its the same ol' shit, different day.

I agree with the o.p the twitter obsession is ridiculous, and needs to be toned down immediately. And plotlines are dropped. I get the feeling the conspiracy angle has died a death. Poor brodus clay has become a joke on par with the raw g.m, just two more dropped storylines. the hhh/nash storyline is ongoing. so you're wrong on that point. but correct on the rest.

I agree with the sentiment that wwe has failed to develop their talent to its full potential. Too many for me to note. But i'm sure people don't have to think too hard to find some names. One example would be: The cm punk storyline, pre contract agreement was boiling hot. And had the wrestling world talking with fervor for the first time in years. The speed at which it has ran out of steam has been astounding. Starting with his near instant return, and triple h burying him.

I dont know if im ready to boycott wwe. but im coming close to taking a break from it. the last couple of months have been a drag. all the time thinking "surely, they must be going to change things up and hit a stride of good shows." but they never seem to come. it just seems to me that vince needs to either be brave enough to make a change or hand the reins to someone who will. the wwe's problem for many a year has been too many yes men, and it's really affected the quality of the shows. i suppose the main way to let the dissatisfaction be known, is to vote with your feet and ditch the show. so bravo to you gamma 2008, i shan't ridicule you for your stance. in fact i quite admire you for it.(and i soon may be joining you)

I have to say I agree. Raw has been consistently crap. Here and there they will have a quick flash of excitement and then back to bs. Over 90% of the time I watch Raw, lately, it just seems I'm watching it in high hopes of something exciting happening.

You have GOT to be kidding me.. If you ACTUALLY think that the 12.. maybe 13 people on this site that will agree with you mean ANYTHING to the WWE, then you are by law, a mental ******. Congrats. Go get your handicap sticker for your car. They have millions of viewers on each show, so those few on here who don't like it, really are not even going to make a dent in their ratings. Go watch TNA then.

Good luck with that, i'm sure you boycotting it or the minescule amount of people on here compared to the multi-millions worldwide that don't even visit here are gonna make a lick of difference to the product.

Personally even the crapiest of WWE shows/PPV's is still a hell of alot more entertaining then all the "reality" shows and other crap that's on TV and in movies.

WWE wouldn't notice or care if every person on this website quit watching.

Your boycott isn't tapping the market they target, and perhaps losing disgruntled viewers will take the pressure of requiring 5 star rated matches for free for some smark.

My advice anytime you get bored with the product, turn it off. Come back in a few months, see if you can still get into it. Wrestling is something that most people need a break from every now and then. You also will never have your way with everything. If seeing twitter pisses you off this much, then you really are deflecting feelings that are meant elsewhere.

I can understand. RAW has been blowing hot and cold. But then again, I am sure creatives are doing as much they can do with the given time.

We put so much blame on the creative team or the booking of the show, but you can't write a great show everytime. The problem is the lack of storylines for midcard. Tag team division is back where it was a few months ago. Divas are as usual two minute fillers except some half decent effort here and there. But that doesn't mean they don't put on good shows either.
Point is there is so much creative can do when they have to write 3 shows a week. I still look forward to strong shows every week. Every now and then I tune out but this year has been one where I've followed through most stories.

I'm in...in fact, I've been in the past 2 years. This is not just a new thing, it's an epidemic. The WWE product has been horrible and before I stopped watching, I only watched Raw for HBK...that was it and it was DVRed. The one PPV I've bought in the past 5 years? TNA's Bound for Glory this year...and you know what? It was spectacular. Great in-ring action...great drama with Hogan/Sting. I loved it and follow the TNA product. The WWE needs to step up. It's stale and you really don't realize it until you watch something like the WCW Monday Nitro DVD and realize how amazing wrestling was in the 90s and it still gets you fired up. I miss those days and I miss a motivated WWE.

Whine whine whine, moan moan moan, complain complain complain! That's all I ever here from the friggen Smarks these days! Shut the heck up! I'm tryin to be entertained by WWE here! In a very real sense I'm still kinda new to the wrestling scene, having only been watching full time since Mid 2007. I never saw the Attitude era in its glory, only the PG era and the birth of the Reality Era, courtesy of rising face CM Punk. I'm used to watching guys get built up as Ziggler, Rhodes, Punk, Sheamus, Ryder, Bryan, Del Rio, Miz, R-Truth even to some degree, Christian in a sense, and that about sums it up. There are plenty of guys getting shots. Rhodes and Ryder are the only two on the list who haven't gotten World title shots. Rhodes however is poised for one and Ryder, with a gimmick tweak to where he's more serious, could be a contender too. Show-Off Ziggler, Awesome Miz, Demented Rhodes, and Great White Sheamus all have shown to be solid guys with Del Rio, Bryan, and Ryder watching what these guys are doing and are trying to build towards them and get in their slots. CM Punk is already there as he is being pushed as the guy getting 9-10 runs with the WWE title instead of Cena (hopefully, though I'm still a Cena fan regardless.)

In the end, just shut up with this boycott crap, because that's all this is, is just a whiny piece of crap, you Christian knock-off!

You're right about Raw not being entertaining as a whole but wrong about the time line. Raw has been average at best for years now so why bother boycotting it. All I do is record it and fast forward all the parts of the show I am not interested in. At the moment that is everything apart from Dolph Ziggler.

People need to realise that the WWE does not care whether they put on a good show or not, it does not matter anymore. People will tune in and watch as Raw is what people do on a Monday night, when the NFL is not on. The stadiums are still being sold out, people tune in so why bother putting on a good show. The WWE has it sorted a treat, they are a great marketing machine, they can afford big explosives and fireworks and can make the show look like it is great when in reality the content sucks. WWE for me is no longer about the wrestling or the entertainment it is solely about the spectacle.

I do hope the likes of Ziggler (in the ring) and Punk (on the mic) continue to attempt to improve the product but it is unlikely this will matter as in the end we all know Cena and Orton will be champs 80% of the time no matter whether we like it or not.

I think it's funny that people say that the creative team do their best with the time they are given, i mean, I can easily and I think pretty much everyone here can take a story line and further it week after week, after week and keep it relevant and interesting and entertaining. I often day dream about story lines and feuds, and what should have happened that didn't or they way things should have gone down. One thing currently that urks me is the Kane return, and it's not about his resurrection, it's how they did it. First, if you watch the crowd right before the pyro hits on the stage, their reaction is great, they jump, as well as the camera man, but what gets me, is Mike Chioda doesn't move a mussel, the pyro goes off and he is still standing there, that urks me! It just takes away from the moment IMO, also when Kane gets into the ring, why raise the lights? keep is dark and red!! this is circa 1997, right? Kane is always in the red lighting when in the ring!

ok, i'm done.

Not much to complain about at the moment. Punk PWNED Miz tonight in the WWE Title match. Bryan is the World Champion, atleast until Tuesday night. Let's just hope Orton has something else to do that night. Ryder is the United States Champion. There are basically just two things left to complain about. Those things are John LabiaGytis and Michael Cole. Just kidding about the LabiaGytis. A crappy Maria reference. Actually I don't mind Lauranitis, but I really HATE Cole. I'm talking XPAC heat times a 1,000.

You know, I never disliked XPAC so I think the name of that term should be changed to either "Jarrett Heat" or "Cole Heat."

Wow.

Kelly Kelly is really fucking annoying.

She can't wrestle, and only looks good when she's up against either Natalya or Beth. If she's facing someone else, forget it. And that screaming, spinning headscissors looks ridiculous.

What's even more annoying is that she feels compelled to scream after executing or receiving ANY offensive maneuver. I muted my tv during her TLC match with Beth. I'd rather listen to Michael Cole and Mike Adamle commentating than that shit. :banghead:

I can't but agree with all those who say that the divas division is failing miserably.

The only way the divas division can be saved is
1) If WWE actually hires female "wrestlers" and not rejected models from Victoria's secret.
2) Book their matches with a fair amount of wrestling manouvers and holds.
3) Book their matches to last a minimum of 5 mins(This applies to all matches btw).

And like someone else said the entrance themes of some superstars are pathetic. Here's my list of worst entrance themes:
1) Zack Ryder
2) Ted Dibiase
3) Daniel Bryan
4) Hunico
5) Kelly Kelly

Another issue that WWE needs to get rid of is that whole twitter crap. Let those 'trending now' messages flash on screen, but dont make Micheal Cole cry his heart out over it, he already sounds like an irritating douche

Oh yeah bring back Jim Ross.

For heaven's sake STOP NXT. Introduce another superstars like show instead or create a new brand and utilise some of the underused superstars on Raw and Smackdown. Atleast stars like Drew McIntyre, Alex Riley, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel and Curt Hawkins can get more TV time and get people interested in them again

Hire 2 good wrestlers from the development territories and fire Santino Marella and Jinder Mahal. There's always a probability of the new guys being major in the upper mid card.

I could go on and on, but its not like the WWE and Vince give a crap anyway. :icon_neutral:

1) I believe that Punk is the most overrated superstar on Raw by far.
Gasp!!! Though it would be accpetable for me to simply say "Punk is
awesome" or "Triple H is overrated", by saying something opposite of
popular IWC opinion I must provide great detail or else my opinion will
be considered spam. So to start, Punk is a guy who was getting ready to
walk out on the company because he didn't feel he was getting enough of
the spotlight. WWE decided to go ahead and let him speak out against
the company and vent. Since the resulting promo drew a great deal of
attention, the WWE saw it fit to cut Punk a lucrative deal. So, since
the guy complained enough and threatened to walk ou; WWE gave him a
chance to "shoot"; then they handed him the WWE championship; then the
bumped down the current face of the company to give that role to Punk,
then they give him the ice cream bars he cried about, they gave him a
new theme song, they gave him a new shirt on which he had the audacity
to request "Best in the World" be printed, then they make him virtually
unbeatable. They hand him all of this and the guy promises to make the
championship interesting again and to bring change, making the WWE
exciting again. Yet, since his famous "shoot" bitch and moan session,
all he has been able to provide is cheesy jokes and regurgitation of
things written by IWC smarks. The guys that promised change comes out
and does the same moves in every match. He has yet to actually do
anyting different, innovative, or new. Not only could he not raise the
ratings, they are dropping. Sure the fanboys will say that it's not his
fault, but anyone claiming to be the best wrestler in the world should
be able to get in the ring with a mop and make the match entertaining.
Hell the only real reasons the guy was a draw after MITB was because
the WWE not only put him in a feud with their most established star on
the roster, they also had to bring back a retired WWE legend to feud
with him. And forgive me if him using another superstars real name in a
promo isn't exactly ground breaking to me. Since he can't have a legit
title feud with two non-full timers who are well established and far
bigger than the belt , they have him feud with the heel GM of the show
and the top heel main eventers. They make Laurinitis into a dull
repetitive character just to make Punk great and exciting by
comparison. Hell I think the whole purpose of these 1/2/12 promos is to
bring Jericho back to carry CM Punk. Say what you want about ADR and
the Miz but the two of them are the top heels in the main event scene,
period. This new face of the company can't even maintain the crappy
ratings. He's dropping them. Ilike CM Punk and think he is a decent
wrestler. That's right, I said decent, not golden. People compare him
to Stone Cold Steve Austin, yet in know way does he live up to that
comparison. Wearing a SCSA t shirt doesn't make you the next him. Not
only that, but in no way does he live up to the hype. He has offered us
nothing special.

2) This one is going to piss a lot of fanboys off and I'll probably be
called a troll for this too. I can't stand Cena nor Orton. Gasp! Now
before I get an email telling me I was spamming or the IWC mob gets
their pitchforks and torches, I'll explain.
First Cena: The guy started as a corny heel rappy with crappy lyrics
and then eventually evolved into this boy scout/ass kisser character we
see today. Neither character is appealing to me in the least. Secondly
the guy can't wrestle. A John Cena match means we'll see Cena get his
ass kicked for the majority of the match, then suddenly become
magically rejuvenated and perform the same sequence of "vintage" moves
including: shoulder block, shoulder block, duck(because it is wrestling
law to wildly swing at Cena after two shoulder blocks), belly to back
suplex, poorly sold fist drop. Then he does his finisher, the main one
being a glorified firemans carry. When he is on the mic he is just
kissing the asses of the "WWE Universe" and getting cheap pops. That
or he'll make an idle threat to "hurt" whatever heel opponent he faces,
only for the match to be the same as any other and then he pins them
and leaves. This alone wouldn't cause me to dislike him so severely.
However, on top of all the aforementioned reasons I had to sit and
watch him win more WWE titles than any other superstar in history
including the greats that busted their ass to build the company. Then
he'll go out and talk about how he shows up week in and week out to
give the fans a show. Well no shit. In what way is that any different
than what any other superstar that is contractually obligated to do so
does? Shit, I don't think there is a single guy on the roster that
would not be just as dedicated if given millions of dollars to have to
learn 5 moves and wear the championship most of the time. Hell if the
guy had half the respect for the company and the belt as he says he
does(both on and off camera) he would never have accepted so many title
reigns using the same generic moves each time. It's a slap in the face
to the greats before him. The guy did in 9 years what Hogan did in his
entire 30+ year career. Then he brought in the spinner WWE belt. That
was another slap in the face to the WWE Championship. Then the guy has
the audacity to talk shit to the Rock for not being there. Well I hate
to break it to you but the Rock already paid his dues and is one of the
superstars who saved and carried the company through the Monday Night
wars. Now the Rock takes time out of his busy schedule to come back and
make some appearances just to help the struggling(ratings/entertainment
wise) company out and make John Cena's matches at WM seem interesting.

Orton: He used to be one of my favorites during his rise to the ME and
his first title reign. Hell even long after. Unfortuantely he has just
turned into another Cena. Not only is it damn near taboo to have the
guy lose and impossible to see him lose cleanly(which takes away the
unpredictablility completely), but he has resorted to using his own
version of the "5 moves of death". The first time I saw his middle rope
ddt(on RVD), I thought it was awesome. The first several times
actually. But when it gets to the point where the guy can't put on a
single match without it completley take the impact away from the move.
Especially if every opponent just happens to roll into position in the
center of the apron. This is worst than the set up for Rey's 619. Now
I'll give him credit for changing it a little bit by throwing them onto
the rope which is a lot better because at least it's believable. But
still remains the fact that we see it every match and then he has to
hold them for several seconds making it seem as if the wrestling is
completely defenseless after 2 clotheslines and a powerslam(not scoop
slam) and therefore diminishing the believablilty facor again. Orton
was doing great in the past and would continue to do so if he focused
more on his wrestling and talking and less on his camera close ups and
photo ops.

3)Zack Ryder sucks. This guy was a jobber who felt otherwise so he
makes a Youtube show to promote himself. Are you telling me that all it
takes to win a championship is to put stupid videos on YouTube and get
online fanboys to sign a petition? Way to slap the U.S. title in its
face. I can't stand the corny character either. How is this guy
supposed to be considered a credible threat to anyone when he runs
around in his purple tights and his purple headband saying "Woo woo
woo". All he is doing is doing is running around in flashy, brightly
colored tights with matching hairbands and play the "baby face's best
friend" roll. I think what is the biggest shame is that the guy has
some potential in the ring and could bring some dignity to the belt if
he would cut out all of his corny, childish nonsense and stop trying to
be another John Cena. Of course he is over with fans, because fans "are
supposed" to cheer for the faces. And he was carried into the spotlight
by a great heel. His character is just a fad. Hell even TNA has a
Jersey Shore character. He used a bunch of internet videos and then
became the self proclaimed "internet champion" which means absolutely
nothing. He just got the support of a bunch of smarks online and
therefore became trendy, as social media has become a big part of the
show nowadays.

A few other things I don't like that aren't necessarily as "horrible"
as the 3 "pipe bombs" that are going to make me a "troll", but will
still be unpopular to me and I'm sure I'll be called a dumbass for
these"
1) Daniel Bryan should not be the World Heavyweight Champion. I have
nothing against him and I think he is a great wrestler. But I don't
think he needs that title to validate his ability. I think it does more
harm to the belt than it does good to Bryan. If you're a great wrestler
then that's all you need and people will remember you. He is 165lbs and
is the Heavyweight champ?!
2)Air Boom is the worst tag team in the WWE. I don't care if these guys
are faces, or if the Tag Division is dead. That doesn't mean they
should be booked as this unstoppable tag team. The outcome is so
predictable. You can tell when it's about to end because it has to
always end with Kofi hitting his trouble in paradise followed by a tag
and shooting star press. The worst part is Kofi running and jumping
around with his flyling forearms that are sold as powerful moves, yet
barely connect and look so fake, I cringe anytime I see this.
3)As someone mentioned on another post. I'm tired of seeing "face a"
verses "heel a" because one wants the others belt. I also hate "face a"
vs "heel b" because one attacked the other and suddenly they are
rivals. Then WWE thinks they are being creative when they take the 2
aforenetioned faces and pair them up against their respective heels. No
connection, no story, just following a generic formula. I hate the fact
that a heel has to either brag about themselves or talk shit to the
fans in each promo. Then the face does the opposite and kisses ass.

I think the main reason for WWE's downfall is none other than Vince Mcmahon himself. Yes, I said it. He is using the technique he used back in early '97. Look Blood is coming back and so are the ladder spots and all. Even the words such as "Ass" and "Bitch" are commonly being used on Raw and Smackdown. This is a transitional period but it will gradually change the WWE for better or worse but Vince needs to put more emphasis on young and underused talent and make interesting storylines around them as well.

We say Cena is at fault but he is not. I am not defending him because I am a Cena hater or a Mark.. All I am saying is that in the past 6-7 months he has given us incredible moments such as in Chicago. and Summerslam, The HiaC and Madison Square Garden but the person who deserves some sense knocked into him is Orton! I don't get why does he win most of his matches by a spring"bored" RKO???? Like he can use the Punt kick or just RKO normally but since I think Wrestlemania he has been using this as a finish. And the latest victim was Wade Barrett... He needs to make himself look like a wrestler not a kid in baby oil commercials. He needs to learn some new moves rather than his 3-moves of doom + some kicks and punches...

I think the main reason for WWE's downfall is none other than Vince Mcmahon himself. Yes, I said it. He is using the technique he used back in early '97. Look Blood is coming back and so are the ladder spots and all. Even the words such as "Ass" and "Bitch" are commonly being used on Raw and Smackdown. This is a transitional period but it will gradually change the WWE for better or worse but Vince needs to put more emphasis on young and underused talent and make interesting storylines around them as well.

We say Cena is at fault but he is not. I am not defending him because I am a Cena hater or a Mark.. All I am saying is that in the past 6-7 months he has given us incredible moments such as in Chicago. and Summerslam, The HiaC and Madison Square Garden but the person who deserves some sense knocked into him is Orton! I don't get why does he win most of his matches by a spring"bored" RKO???? Like he can use the Punt kick or just RKO normally but since I think Wrestlemania he has been using this as a finish. And the latest victim was Wade Barrett... He needs to make himself look like a wrestler not a kid in baby oil commercials. He needs to learn some new moves rather than his 3-moves of doom + some kicks and punches...
Downfall? If being top in just about any media measurement is a downfall, sign me up. WWE isn't as popular as it was in the tude era, but it wasn't as popular back then as you guys think (more people started to hate it too, their market was essentially white trash). Not only that, but it's not as bad now as you guys think.

Second, what the fuck? 3 moves of doom? What, you gonna suggest heel turns and clap after a ridiculous pin sequence and all the other smark cliches? fuck man. I should probably stop coming to threads like this because the level of stupidity in analysis drives me crazy.

Downfall? If being top in just about any media measurement is a downfall, sign me up. WWE isn't as popular as it was in the tude era, but it wasn't as popular back then as you guys think (more people started to hate it too, their market was essentially white trash). Not only that, but it's not as bad now as you guys think.

Second, what the fuck? 3 moves of doom? What, you gonna suggest heel turns and clap after a ridiculous pin sequence and all the other smark cliches? fuck man. I should probably stop coming to threads like this because the level of stupidity in analysis drives me crazy.

Maybe some of us are wrestling fans. Maybe some of us don't care about WWE's "Did you know.." statistics. I don't care if they got more views than X Factor or what not. I don't watch the show just to see who else they beat. I watch to be entertained. Idk if you don't like the "tude era". But it seems like you have a bit of a personal vendetta and I'm tired of reading post after post of this "attitude era fans are white trash" bullshit. Maybe you want to water it down, take out the violence, take out the wrestling, and the bad words but that doesn't mean insult anyone who liked it. Wrestlers didn't used to put on the same damn match everytime and maybe some people miss that. But you are too busy getting your panties in a bunch about the fact that adults were using cuss words. Forgive some of us idiots for wanting to see a different episode on the "longest running weekly episodic show". And you sit there and berate people for enjoying things such as blood, well news flash dumbass it's a show about people fighting each other. Blood and chairshots have been around since the beginning and are going to continue being a part of the business. Now if you want to turn wrestling into an after school special about super heroes being bad guys, and the thought of adults saying ass, heel, or bitch offends you so deeply, then maybe wrestling isn't the show for you. And I hate to break it to you but the guy before you was right. WWE is changing. They are going to become a bit more edgy. Guess what, they have been using cuss words. Maybe one day we will even see wrestlers bleed after being "hit" in the face repeatedly. There's nothing you can do about it except sit your unhappy ass behind your computer screen and call us white trash and idiots as you cry. This thread is about complaints about the WWE. It's not for you to sit there and insult some one just because they don't like the same "power ranger" wrestling that you do. If you think the WWE is fine the way it is then stop looking through the complaints thread hounding anyone who is a wrestling fan.

I hate Jerry Lawler so much though. Get this piece of trash off the announce table. Time for him to retire. Bring JR back and pair him with Michael Cole or have ANYONE announce BUT Lawler. Lawler makes Raw less enjoyable for me by just hearing his voice every week.

As far as Smackdown is concerned I simply do not tune into it because I absolutely despise Sheamus and cannot stand his push. If Sheamus were to become champion and the new face of Smackdown as speculated, I simply put will never watch Smackdown again until he loses the title and is de-pushed or quits or is fired. Cannot stand Sheamus. Why does everyone love this guy so much? His promos are terrible, his gimmick is terrible, and he is nothing special in the ring. I can name 10 other wrestlers right now that are better both on the mic and in the ring than Sheamus and that deserve to be the face more than Sheamus:

1. The Miz
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Cody Rhodes
4. Wade Barrett
5. Randy Orton
6. Ted Dibiase
7. Kane
8. Christian
9. William Regal
10. Goldust

All ten of the superstars mentioned above are better options to be the face of smackdown. All ten are better on the mic, in the ring and have more charisma. The only reason Sheamus is getting this bullshit push is because he is Triple H's gym buddy. Its sickening.

I think the reason that Lawler has become so annyoing is because everything about his character has been taken away from him. He was a heel who liked to kiss any other heel's ass and he was notorious for his lust for women. In my opinion he was able to pull all that together and make it all work. But now he has to be the face announcer and I don't think he cares much for that role and doesn't put any effort into his commentary simply because the WWE took away everything that he enjoyed doing. Hell even when he tried to make jokes about Vicky Guerrero, just as Cena was doing, the WWE told him that he had to tone it down a lot. They are censoring the guy and essential neutered the King the many of us loved in the past. I think the King is annoying now as well, but I think that he himself is more annoyed with his character than anyone. Also the fact that Jerry is the face announcer, that makes Cole the heel. Cole is annoying as a heel and I believe both of them being annoying is a result of trying to make them trade roles so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back