WWE Network in Canada

THE CEREBRAL Viper 1986

ready to strike since 1986
now i'm from canada and earlier 2day wwe announced that the wwe network will be available in canada on august 12 (13 days b4 my birthday on rogers cable as a premium channel in a preview for $11.99 and that the preview will have a watered down version of wwe network with the internet version of wwe network arriving some time in 2015. Now i have a question 4 u guys do u think i should get the premium channel watered down version or w8 4 the internet full version

What do you mean by watered down? I live in Toronto and am a Rogers customer thank God, and my son is already driving me crazy about it. So yea we'll be getting it. My life won't be worth living if we don't. I don't know how it's going to work when the internet version arrives though, heard that Rogers signed a 10 year deal with them. And wonder if customers not on Rogers will still be able to get the PPV's.

I've read that China, Russia, Mexico and some other countries are getting it the same day. It won't be released in the UK and Japan until October of this year.

From what i understand it wll not have the back catalog of videos it will only be the live shows, ppvs and some of the network shows like legends house. I would wait till the full launch happens next year sometime sure your getting your ppvs for cheap but thats really it at this point. I don't understand why we cant get a full launch and it has to go through the crtc to get approved sometimes our laws in canada suck (example i cant buy fruity pebbles in canada because of a dumb outdated law :wtf:)

Yes, WWE will have to define how "watered down" the product will be. If the monthly PPVs and the library are offered, the only thing that might be watered down is some of the original programming, I would guess. If you can't get NxT or some of the 1/2 hour programs, you'll have to decide whether the entire package is worth it.

I've read that China, Russia, Mexico and some other countries are getting it the same day. It won't be released in the UK and Japan until October of this year.

I can't understand why the financial community was so put off by WWEs claim that "only" 670,000 network accounts had been set up in the early days of the offering. When the company gets the international fans on-line, isn't WWE going to smash through the ceiling of the break-even point? The numbers from the other countries count too, don't they?

Don't panic, Wall Street. Let's see what the subscription numbers look like when the entire world comes aboard.

670,000 or so subscribers in the USA alone is not bad at all! I know they were hoping for 1,000,000 or so subscribers when the network first made its debut.. But its not even or barely six months old.. When it goes global,there is more people globally than the USA!

Agreed dont panic wall street,lets see the numbers when the whole world gets a chance to subscribe.. Its an awesome product,lets give it time! People from other countries count as well

It sounds like $11.99 is gonna be the price. I think march might be the full release this is just a guess though it sounds like it is dependant on the CRTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back