WWE Presents: Money In The Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppee

Marking out for no reason...
The WWE opening video plays.

(We see Edge winning Money In The Bank two years ago.)
Voiceover: Every year, superstars get the privilege of having a 365 day World title shot.
(We see Edge defeating John Cena at New Years Revolution.)
Voiceover: We use this title shot at the most unexpected times.
(We see Rob Van Dam winning Money In The Bank last year.)
Voiceover: Some call it a tradition.
(We see the ECW logo and Van Dam cashing his briefcase in.)
Voiceover: Some call it extreme.
(We see a ladder set up inside a ring.)
Voiceover: But tonight, all will call it… Money In The Bank.
(We see quick shots off all 12 superstars in the MITB tournament.)
Voiceover: Tonight, men will give up their bodies for the right to have a WWE or World Championship shot over the next year. WWE presents… Money In The Bank.

Fireworks go off in the Continental Airlines Arena for the start of Money In The Bank.

Jim Ross:
Ladies & Gentleman, we welcome you to East Rutherford, New Jersey for the first annual Money In The Bank pay-per-view. I’m J.R. alongside Jerry Lawler.

Jerry Lawler: 12 superstars. Both Raw & Smackdown have part in this. The question is… who will be called Mr. Money In The Bank. Let’s take it to your Smackdown announcers, Tazz & Michael Cole.

Tazz: That’s right. The whole night is unpredictable. Also, we have a WWE Championship match, Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena, and The Undertaker vs. Test in a No Disqualifications match.

Michael Cole: We’re kicking off the show with the Smackdown Six Man Tag Team match right now.

Smackdown 6-Man Tag Team match – Winners advance to MITB match
Ken Kennedy, Finlay, & Matt Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin, Edge, & Nathan Jones
The Finish –
The legal men are Matt Hardy & Edge. They are brawling all over the ring. Edge backed Hardy into the corner and Finlay made a blind tag. He took Edge down and threw him into the opposite corner. Nathan ran in and Speared Finlay. Edge came in and told him that the Spear was his move. They argue and are pushing each other. During this, Kennedy tagged himself in. Jones & Edge are arguing when Benjamin comes in and tries to break it up. This leads to Edge getting in Shelton’s face. Edge punches Shelton and they fight outside the ring. Kennedy gives Jones a Spinebuster out of nowhere and pins him. His team wins.
Winners – Ken Kennedy, Finlay, & Matt Hardy
Aftermath – All three men raise their hands when Finlay clotheslines Kennedy. Hardy saves Ken, but then gives him a Twist Of Fate. Finlay gives Hardy the Emerald Fusion and leaves the ring.

Backstage – Chris Benoit gears up for his WWE Championship match coming up later.

Backstage – Randy Orton
Randy Orton: Now, I’ve been through a lot here. However, this is my first Money In The Bank shot. It’s my destiny to win that briefcase and…
Rey Mysterio walks up to him and they have a stare down. Booker walks up to them.
Booker T: Yo, guys. To get to the main event, we gotta stick together. You ready? Let’s go.
Rey & Orton walk away. Booker looks up.
Booker T:
Booker T. Mr. Money In The Bank. Now, can you dig that, sucka?

Raw 6-Man Tag Team match – Winners advance to MITB match
Booker T, Randy Orton, & Rey Mysterio vs. AJ Styles, Kenny, & Lashley
The Finish –
The legal men are Rey Mysterio & Styles. AJ went to run at Rey, but he got tripped into the ropes. Rey went for the 619, but Kenny ran in and delivered a whopping clothesline to Mysterio. Orton ran in, but Lashley Speared outside the ring. He runs and knocks Booker off the apron. Kenny then clotheslined Lashley, and both went flying outside the ring. Styles picked Mysterio up and hit him with the Styles Clash followed by a cover and the 1, 2, 3!
Winners – AJ Styles, Kenny, & Bobby Lashley

Backstage – Mr. McMahon
Mr. McMahon: Hello ladies & gentleman. Now, seeing the past two matches’ results, we now have our main event of the evening. In the six man Money In The Bank Ladder match, Raw’s AJ Styles, Ken Doane of the Spirit Squad, and Bobby Lashley will be competing along with Smackdown’s Ken Kennedy, Finlay, & Matt Hardy. Hell will break loose tonight. I guarantee it. But, up, next, in a Raw vs. Smackdown bout, The Undertaker will take on… here he is… Test.
Test walks past, going to the arena floor.
Mr. McMahon:
Test, how bad will you beat down Undertaker tonight?
Test: Excuse me? I don’t need to tell anyone how I will decimate and humiliate The Undertaker. Vince, you do your job and I’ll do mine.

Raw vs. Smackdown – No Disqualifications!
The Undertaker vs. Test
The Finish –
Undertaker kicks Test in the gut and lifts him up for the Last Ride. He has him up, but Test jumps off, and goes for a clothesline, but Undertaker ducks it and gives him a Chokeslam. All of a sudden, Heidenreich walked down to the ring and had a stare down with Undertaker. Test got up and gave Undertaker an Electric Chair from behind. Heidenreich attacked Undertaker on the ground, picked him up, and gave him a Sit-out Powerbomb. Test picked him up and gave him a Brainbuster DDT pin to win the match.
Winner – Test
Aftermath – Heidenreich got a steel chair from the outside the ring and brought it in when the lights went out. It was black for about 10 seconds and when they came back on, The Undertaker was gone. Heidenreich went crazy and was calmed down by security and brought backstage.

Backstage – AJ Styles, Kenny, & Bobby Lashley in the locker room.
AJ Styles: Hey Bobby, what’d you call us in for?
Kenny: Yeah, me and the Squad are workin’ on some new cheers.
Lashley: Yeah, you do that. Anyway, I wanted to point out our strategy. Teamwork. Now, I don’t know if you guys caught the Smackdown match, but hell broke loose. They were attacking each other. Now, I got an idea. If we can destroy Smackdown, that would leave us all alone to fight for it. Eliminate the outside, take what’s yours.
Styles: Yeah, I like that. I’m in.
Kenny: You guys call that teamwork? Sorry guys, but I’m out. You and your stupid plans can exclude me. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna grab my megaphone and cheer with my buddies.

John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam
The Finish –
Cena goes for the F-U, but Van Dam slips out of it and bounces off the ropes, only to get a huge clothesline from Cena. John goes outside the ring and grabs a steel chair. He brings it in the ring, but the referee grabs it away from him and puts it back. During this, Cena slipped on Brass Knuckles and when Van Dam got up, punched him in the head, knocking him out. He put the knucks back in his pocket and picked up Van Dam over his head. He gave him an F-U and pinned him.
Winner – John Cena
Aftermath – Cena continued a beating on Van Dam. Chris Benoit made the save and chased away Cena. John Bradshaw Layfield came out, and the WWE Championship match started.

Raw vs. Smackdown WWE Championship
JBL vs. Chris Benoit
The Finish –
Benoit hit a series of German Suplexes on JBL. He went to the top rope and dove off for the Flying Headbutt, but Bradshaw moved and Benoit’s neck snapped back. He is in major pain. He gets up and JBL goes for the Clothesline From Hell, but Benoit falls down and JBL goes flying over the top rope. A doctor comes down to the ring to check on Chris, but he says he wants to continue. JBL comes back in and Benoit dropkicks Bradshaw down. He goes back to the top rope, but JBL gets up, so Benoit gets down. JBL goes for a Big Boot, but Chris ducks and goes for a clothesline. Bradshaw runs under it and hits Benoit with the Clothesline From Hell. He covers him and picks up the win.
Winner & WWE Champion – JBL

Backstage – Ken Kennedy is walking to the stage.

Backstage – Finlay is walking to the stage.

Backstage – Matt Hardy is walking to the stage.

Backstage – Lashley & Styles are walking to the stage talking about what they’re gonna do in the match.

Backstage – Kenny is walking to the stage with the Spirit Squad when Raw GM Paul Heyman walks up to them.
Paul Heyman: Hey guys. Now, Kenny, you have a big match coming up next. Are your “buddies” coming out there with you?
Kenny: Well, yeah. Is that okay?
Paul Heyman: Yeah… no! All of those men are going out there with no help. Spirit Squad, you are all banned from ringside. If I find you down there during the match, I will come out there and publicly fire all of you.
Kenny: You wouldn’t do that!
Paul Heyman: I did it to Sabu, and I’d love to do it to all of you. If you think I won’t do it, just watch me.

Promo for WWE Unforgiven.

Promo for the Money In The Bank Ladder match.

Raw vs. Smackdown
Money In The Bank Ladder match
Ken Kennedy vs. Finlay vs. Matt Hardy vs. AJ Styles vs. Kenny vs. Bobby Lashley
The Finish –
Kenny smashed a ladder into Lashley’s face. Hardy is climbing the ladder and is at the top. He is about to get it, but AJ Styles ran up the ladder and gave him a Hurracarana to the outside of the ring. In the ring, Finlay went to the top rope to give Lashley a Diving Elbow, but Kennedy ran up to the top rope and gave Finlay the Green Bay Plunge onto a ladder. Now, Kenny is going up the ladder, but Mr. Kennedy comes up there, too. They punch each other repeatedly. Meanwhile, Lashley set up a ladder facing the ladder with Kenny & Kennedy, making a capitol T with the ladders. Kenny punched Ken, but Lashley came blasting with a Spear to Kenny off the top of the ladder. Both men went flying to the outside of the ring, leaving Kennedy solely on the ladder. He grabbed the briefcase, winning the match & the Money In The Bank privilege.
Winner – Ken Kennedy
Aftermath – Medics came down to attend all five other members, who are hurt. Kennedy held up the briefcase on top of the ladder in joy as Money In The Bank goes off the air.

Yeah but the matches were long, considering there were 2 six man tag matches and a 6 man ladder match...

not to sound like a dick or anything, and i understand that you are a moderator but why do every one of your shows get to be stickied?

P.S. - i liked the MITB idea of 2 qualifying matches & then the main event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back