WZ Posters Tournament Sign Up/General Discussion

The final set of first round matches will be posted in around 2 hours for those of you who are wondering.

Additionally, no more polls will take place until the voting closes in these matches. Which, for the dim amongst you, will be two days from now.

As soon as the final Round of 64 matches are complete, the Round of 32 matches will begin. They will be posted in groups of 4 instead of 8 this round.

The first four matches of the Round of 32 will begin shortly. The timetable will be pretty much the same as the round of 64.

First 4 matches begin - 23/11/14
Next four - 24/11/14
Next four - 25/11/14
Final four - 26/11/14

The voting will be open for days as per usual.

Polls close for the second set of matches in around two hours. When those are done, the final set of matches from the Round Of 32 will be posted.

Thank you to all the voters who have gotten me this far. I accept my victories humbly and graciously.

All right, guys. I believe that is the round of 32 at a halt, more or less. I'm not near a PC at the moment but will be a but later. I'll announce the winners, update the bracket and put up the next four matches from the Round Of 16.

Okay Butcher, lets you and I dance...
finlay.png

The second set of matches from this round will go up tomorrow at some point.

Since I am not going to be around later on to post the matches, I am just going to put them up a bit early.

They should be with you shortly.

All four of the quarter final matches will be posted in around half an hour. Keep your eyes peeled.

Polls close in approximately an hour and a half. At that time, the polls for the semi finals will be posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back