WZCW Discussion Thread

Yes and many others mostly bad.

nO06hav.jpg

Due to various errors with the new forum software we're going to have to delay the shows by a day just to iron out any kinks. Sorry about this fellas.

Solid shows once again. Excited to see what happens with the new return at the end of MD.

Did Vega actually attack Matt Tastic off screen last round? I'm confused... it wasn't really mentioned this round except for Stormrage mentioning the match @ the PPV.

Quick Thoughts on the shows cuz we don't talk about that shit enough.

MD

I'm rooting on Keaton to make it up the card.

Stetson is a face (right?) but that inevitable heel turn will do him wonders

Hopefully this new change to Xander is what X needs to reach the top tier of talent in WZCW

Toyota is about to fuck shit up, too much hype during that main event.

AS

I'm glad to see the number of female characters slowly increasing, burlesque dancer has my curiosity.

Kagura slowly turning heel possibly?

I imagine there's a plan in place but back to back main event losses for Mikey is weird for a top title contender, though if anyone can pull off the Zayn/Gargano feat of loveable face consistently losing and still getting title shots its Mikey.

EDIT: Also that triple threat win is huge of Callie.

I like all the newer talent being showcased on this show, makes for a fun read when you don't get to read all the RPs.

Last edited:
Didn't need the extension after all - managed to get an abridged version of what I was looking to accomplish this round - in. Looking forward to finishing off the Big Janice story arc at R-Awakening too actually.

There are a few Eve Taylor RP's where she is naked. I wrote a nude RP for Steven Kurtesy, too.

Also, can I sue Jinny and Scarlet Bordeaux for gimmick infringement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back